+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

Dianagarcia

Feb 9, 2024
Nosotros aplicamos el 22 de noviembre y ya presentamos exámenes medicos, estamos a la espera del siguiente paso.
Por otro lado tengo angustia porque ayude a mis papás a aplicar y la aplicación ma hicimos el 28 de noviembre y llego el correo confirmando que habíamos aplicado h que esperáramos el AOR. El 20 de diciembre llegó correo diciendo que habían hecho un update que revisáramos. Habíamos subido mal el “statutory declaration”, subimos el que estaba sin firma notariada. Ese mismo día subimos la que si tenia firma, porque realmente me confundí y subí la que no era. No nos llego ningún otro correo, pero cuando nos metemos a ver aparece “submitted” y con fecha del 20 de diciembre. No les ha llegado el AOR. Tengo angustia de que por ese error ya no alcancen. Alguno le pasó algo similar y ya le llego el AOR? Gracias

We applied on November 22nd and have already completed medical exams; we are awaiting the next step. On the other hand, I’m anxious because I helped my parents apply, and we submitted the application on November 28th. We received an email confirming that we had applied and that we should wait for the AOR. On December 20th, we received an email asking us to check for an update. We had mistakenly uploaded the unsigned statutory declaration. That same day, we uploaded the correct one with the notarized signature, as I had confused them. We haven’t received any other emails, but when we check, it shows as “submitted” with the date of December 20th. We haven’t received the AOR yet. I’m anxious that because of this error, we might not make it in time. Has anyone experienced something similar and received the AOR? Thank you.

this is what my parents received:
“This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

This email is to notify, you that the status of your permanent residence application

Permanent Residence Program —————has been updated. Please log in to your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account to view of make updates to your application. Further

be sent in a separate email. Please ensure to check your inbox and check your junk or spam tolder tor updates.

You can access the portal using this link:

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Thank you,”

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

Government

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Nosotros aplicamos el 22 de noviembre y ya presentamos exámenes medicos, estamos a la espera del siguiente paso.
Por otro lado tengo angustia porque ayude a mis papás a aplicar y la aplicación ma hicimos el 28 de noviembre y llego el correo confirmando que habíamos aplicado h que esperáramos el AOR. El 20 de diciembre llegó correo diciendo que habían hecho un update que revisáramos. Habíamos subido mal el “statutory declaration”, subimos el que estaba sin firma notariada. Ese mismo día subimos la que si tenia firma, porque realmente me confundí y subí la que no era. No nos llego ningún otro correo, pero cuando nos metemos a ver aparece “submitted” y con fecha del 20 de diciembre. No les ha llegado el AOR. Tengo angustia de que por ese error ya no alcancen. Alguno le pasó algo similar y ya le llego el AOR? Gracias

We applied on November 22nd and have already completed medical exams; we are awaiting the next step. On the other hand, I’m anxious because I helped my parents apply, and we submitted the application on November 28th. We received an email confirming that we had applied and that we should wait for the AOR. On December 20th, we received an email asking us to check for an update. We had mistakenly uploaded the unsigned statutory declaration. That same day, we uploaded the correct one with the notarized signature, as I had confused them. We haven’t received any other emails, but when we check, it shows as “submitted” with the date of December 20th. We haven’t received the AOR yet. I’m anxious that because of this error, we might not make it in time. Has anyone experienced something similar and received the AOR? Thank you.

this is what my parents received:
“This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

This email is to notify, you that the status of your permanent residence application

Permanent Residence Program —————has been updated. Please log in to your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account to view of make updates to your application. Further

be sent in a separate email. Please ensure to check your inbox and check your junk or spam tolder tor updates.

You can access the portal using this link:

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Thank you,”

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

Government
Hola Diana:

En algun momento yo me preocupe, pues no llegana nada. Mi hermana que tiene mucha experiencia con estos temas y es mi ancla siempre me dijo que mantuviera la calma, pues si llego el correo inicial de confirmacion de la aplicacion, tarde o temprano empezaria a llegar todo.

Recuerda que no es en orden de llegada sino aleatoriamente la revision por los oficiales.

Piedele a Dios. Igual comparto contigo un correo de contacto, para que intentes escribir.
IRCC.INROCOPP-PIPCORORI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-30
Date AOR received: 2024-01-15
Date of biometrics:2024-01-28
Date of biometrics enrollment: 2024-02-01
Date of medical exam: 2024-01-31
Date of qualify to receive pre-arrival services: 2024-02-04
Date of medical test:2024-0213
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

Reactions: faithey and Edven87

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Hello boys and girls: They did not update again with news of their processes. Remember that we are all served and helped by the experiences we have individually. Be very careful with a group on Facebook. They give false information and what will happen is that it will confuse you. A hug and blessings to all

Reactions: faithey

bawadlin

Feb 14, 2024
Hi everyone,

I sent my mom’s application on December 10, 2023 they returned it to me today saying a document is missing. It looks like the document we provided is not the one they required. I tried to re-upload it I am not able to do so, when do you guys know I will be able to re-upload it?

Thank you!

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hey folks! So my adult stepson was today asked by letter for information relating to his brief Colombian military experience almost a decade ago. He was discharged from basic training after a few months for being an only child. The only papers he can find relating to this are discharge papers, which don't give his start date only his discharge date. He also didn't receive the military card that is asked for. Does anyone know where he can get this information in Bogota?

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Hey folks! So my adult stepson was today asked by letter for information relating to his brief Colombian military experience almost a decade ago. He was discharged from basic training after a few months for being an only child. The only papers he can find relating to this are discharge papers, which don't give his start date only his discharge date. He also didn't receive the military card that is asked for. Does anyone know where he can get this information in Bogota?
Good morning @Giffen:

In Bogotá you must go to the recruitment office and bring the documents you have.

Additionally, you can enter the page:

https://www.libretamilitar.mil.co/modules/consult/militarycardcertificate

Download the TM certificate.

It is important that you do it today as there are only 15 days to send everything.

Finally, remember that this certificate is not what the embassy asks for, but it is useful for the management that they are going to do before the recruitment command.

I hope this information is useful.

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Hi everyone,

I sent my mom’s application on December 10, 2023 they returned it to me today saying a document is missing. It looks like the document we provided is not the one they required. I tried to re-upload it I am not able to do so, when do you guys know I will be able to re-upload it?

Thank you!
Hi @bawadlin:

I understand, based on what I have read, in cases of people who returned the application to complete it or change documents, that in that message they sent an email to which they should send what they requested.

If you try to do it through the portal, it will not let you, but when the program closes, you will be disabled.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Blessings to you and your mom.

bawadlin

Feb 14, 2024
Hi @bawadlin:

I understand, based on what I have read, in cases of people who returned the application to complete it or change documents, that in that message they sent an email to which they should send what they requested.

If you try to do it through the portal, it will not let you, but when the program closes, you will be disabled.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Blessings to you and your mom.

Someone told me if I get a lawyer he will be able to add the document for me. But, my concern is that if I pay the money for a lawyer to put the document for me. Will they move forward with the application or is it just a waste of money?

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
My sister-in-law, her husband, and 2 kids received emails today with the federal health certificates for their medical exam. They didnt receive instructions yet to go for the exams, but Im expecting those emails will be next. They are in Haiti and there is major civil unrest right now, with most places in the capital shut down. Its my worry they wont be able to travel from the other end of the island to Port au Prince to get these medicals within the 30 days that IRCC will ask for them.

frange

May 25, 2018
My sister-in-law, her husband, and 2 kids received emails today with the federal health certificates for their medical exam. They didnt receive instructions yet to go for the exams, but Im expecting those emails will be next. They are in Haiti and there is major civil unrest right now, with most places in the capital shut down. Its my worry they wont be able to travel from the other end of the island to Port au Prince to get these medicals within the 30 days that IRCC will ask for them.
They can ask for an extension if they cannot do the medical.
If they receive the federal health certificates and IMM 1017 form for the doctor; they have to schedule medical appointments by themselves.
IRCC provides ONLY the required forms and does not involve in scheduling appointment for biometrics OR medical.
Which part of Haiti are you from? Did they already have police certificates from DCPJ?

qmzbikes

Jan 8, 2024
Hi everyone,

Thank you!
Hello!

If the subject begins with "Do Not Reply" you could write a webform and attach both the mail you received and the document you were requested to send. If is not the case, you can directly respond the mail.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
They can ask for an extension if they cannot do the medical.
If they receive the federal health certificates and IMM 1017 form for the doctor; they have to schedule medical appointments by themselves.
IRCC provides ONLY the required forms and does not involve in scheduling appointment for biometrics OR medical.
Which part of Haiti are you from? Did they already have police certificates from DCPJ?
They didn't receive IMM1017 forms yet, only the federal health certificates. They are not able to get the DCPJ certificates. I had sent a letter of explanation but haven't heard back yet. They're in Cap Haitien.