+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

Jeff2000

Dec 13, 2023
Hi, I received biometrics and medical exam on January 30th. Since, any update.... Anyone in this this situation? No prearrival....

Mdcdh

Feb 20, 2024
Hi,
From Haiti, it’s been more than two weeks since i did my medical and biometric but i haven’t received anything since then, at this point i’m a little worried
We did biometrics almost 4 weeks ago and medical 3 weeks ago. I was getting worried too, but we just got our prearrival service letter this afternoon!

Reactions: Jeff2000

Chris91

Feb 27, 2024
Hello. To those people who received the passport request letter (RFV Letter). Did you receive a single letter for the principal applicant and family members or individual letters for each one? Thank you so much.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
No. I wasn't. This thing is a nightmare for people who live OR use to live in Haiti.
Did you send a letter of explanation? I did that but havent heard anything back yet. They are still being sent for their medicals however, and my father in law has received his pre-arrival services email. Praying for all of us who have been unable to get it.

frange

May 25, 2018
Did you send a letter of explanation? I did that but havent heard anything back yet. They are still being sent for their medicals however, and my father in law has received his pre-arrival services email. Praying for all of us who have been unable to get it.
Yes I did and they extended the deadline for 30 days.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Hello, just checking in to see how the members who are sponsoring Haitians are doing. We have applied for my husband's sister, her husband, and their 2 children. They are in Cap Haitien and were supposed to fly to Port Au Prince this weekend for their medical exams, but the airline emailed saying flights have been cancelled. This is due to the current situation in Haiti. I've sent a letter of explanation to IRCC webform, and am waiting to see if they will give an extension or even a possible waiver. The situation is so scary for Haitians right now. I've previously sent a letter of explanation because we're unable to get the requested police checks. IRCC must be tired of me by now:(

Jeff2000

Dec 13, 2023
Hello, just checking in to see how the members who are sponsoring Haitians are doing. We have applied for my husband's sister, her husband, and their 2 children. They are in Cap Haitien and were supposed to fly to Port Au Prince this weekend for their medical exams, but the airline emailed saying flights have been cancelled. This is due to the current situation in Haiti. I've sent a letter of explanation to IRCC webform, and am waiting to see if they will give an extension or even a possible waiver. The situation is so scary for Haitians right now. I've previously sent a letter of explanation because we're unable to get the requested police checks. IRCC must be tired of me by now:(
Hi, is there any medical clinic in Cap Haitian on the IRCC list?..... Double check the list....

Reactions: faithey

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Hi, is there any medical clinic in Cap Haitian on the IRCC list?..... Double check the list....
No there are none in Cap Haitien, they are all in Port Au Prince. It is a list of approximately 10 doctors, of which only one clinic answered the phone calls when looking for an appointment.

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I received my AOR on January 15th, and everything else started arriving quickly. Yesterday I received approval to use the AEIP. All that remains is to wait on God.

• Application (submission) date: 2023-11-30
  • Date AOR received: 2024-01-15
  • Date of IFHP approve: 2024-01-27
  • Date of biometrics: 2024-01-28
  • Date of biometrics enrollment: 2024-02-01
  • Date of medical exam: 2024-01-31
  • Date of qualify to receive pre-arrival services: 2024-02-04
  • Date of medical test: 2024-02-13
  • Date of Military Service Card request: 2024-02-13
  • Date sent Military Service Certificate: 2024-02-14
  • Date of approve of AEIP: 2024-02-20
  • Application response: Approved/Denied
  • Passport(s) request date:
  • Passport(s) received date:
Hello! I see you also sent the Military service certificate. Is that different from the one you print from the military website?...we sent this one in February, along with my stepsons discharge papers (after 6 weeks of basic training due to being an only child) but got another request today for the Libretar Militar. Was your information accepted?

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Good afternoon everyone: Does anyone know why IRCC decreased the speed with which they came until a couple of weeks ago with the processes in Colombia? Thanks!!!!!!;)