+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family application takes more time than individual application ??

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Hi, regular forum members, did you notice any trend that family applications get more RQs and processing time is longer as compared to individual applications ?? just wondering, mine is a family application with RQ and 36 months have already passed.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont know if the Families get RQ more than individual...
But if 36 Months have passed...I suggest you request your ATIP report to find out at which stage your application stands...

Good Luck!

moti said:
Hi, regular forum members, did you notice any trend that family applications get more RQs and processing time is longer as compared to individual applications ?? just wondering, mine is a family application with RQ and 36 months have already passed.

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
Dont know if the Families get RQ more than individual...
But if 36 Months have passed...I suggest you request your ATIP report to find out at which stage your application stands...

Good Luck!
Hi Daktrader,

is the judge's approval as it shows on ATIP final word, or if there is any other step afterr. Also do you think that the RQ is reviewed and decision already made once it shows as granter's Decision : GRANTED and Judge's Decision : APPROVED

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the ATIP states "GRANTED" & "APPROVED" under the CJ Decision then you are set for the next step...
It should be a matter of fitting you in the Oath Ceremony Schedule...that could be within 3 months of the 'Decision' date.

Good Luck!

rk3 said:
Hi Daktrader,

is the judge's approval as it shows on ATIP final word, or if there is any other step afterr. Also do you think that the RQ is reviewed and decision already made once it shows as granter's Decision : GRANTED and Judge's Decision : APPROVED

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Hi Daktrader,

I got my ATIP and there is not much information. I have passed all background checks but they are already expired.( dont know about csis as it was blank )

status open
priority 2 Medium
received RQ in May 2013
file transferred to st.clair Dec.2013

Thats it :(

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that...
If the background Checks are expired then they will be renewed by the local office...
St.Claire is one of the busiest offices in the country...My case has been in process since Feb 2010, and still no update...
Just be patient, things will work out soon...

Good Luck!

moti said:
Hi Daktrader,

I got my ATIP and there is not much information. I have passed all background checks but they are already expired.( dont know about csis as it was blank )

status open
priority 2 Medium
received RQ in May 2013
file transferred to st.clair Dec.2013

Thats it :(