+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hey, you were right! I just got the medical request.
There is a form I have been given along with it, I need to ask do I have to take pictures along me? If yes then what size? It says to take 4 pics if my dr is not affiliated with IRCC??

So basically the IOM clinic will take pictures themselves and you don't pictures with you..... and I am glad to hear you got the medical request. Hopefully you get the appointment soon

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
So basically the IOM clinic will take pictures themselves and you don't pictures with you..... and I am glad to hear you got the medical request. Hopefully you get the appointment soon
Thanks. I hope so, I have emailed them since yesterday at 3 pm but no reply yet.

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hey all,

So my family just paid off my tuition fee for the semester in order to secure my registration as the deadline is approaching but I still haven't received any updates regarding my visa--just wondering, if it would be a good idea to submit a web form to IRCC with the payment details or I shouldn't do that ?

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Has anybody sent an email for an appointment to IOM lately? I have sent them since yesterday and still no response.
That's not usually them and they respond within a day or two, maybe they're super busy or something. Try to send another email if they don't respond by tomorrow....

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hey all,

So my family just paid off my tuition fee for the semester in order to secure my registration as the deadline is approaching but I still haven't received any updates regarding my visa--just wondering, if it would be a good idea to submit a web form to IRCC with the payment details or I shouldn't do that ?

It's good that you secured your spot but even if you submit a webform with your payment information, It won't in any way speed up the process or anything. Tuition fee payment has no impact on the processing of your visa application...... But you can send a webform outlining that your classes will be starting soon and that you have paid fees to secure your spot (no harm)...But I can assure you that the VO won't take into consideration of the fact that you paid your tuition and that they need to speed up the process...

Reactions: htariq

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hey guys, I gave my medical on 08th August and my gckey still hasn’t updated the results. Should I be concerned?
Just give it some time, it should get linked eventually. I can tell you one thing and based on several forums on this website that for several applicants, all the statuses sometimes get updated all at once. GC key is kind of like that so don't worry as long as you have given your medical. As for my case, when I got my passport back yesterday, it clearly indicated that my visa was issued on July 29 but my passport request came in the second week of August and my application was approved on Aug 18, so all just got updated at once....

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hey guys, any approvals today?

It's been a month since I received my biometrics correspondence letter. I need to be in Toronto in the first week of September but doubt that will be possible given the current situation...

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hey, I have a question. What if we are asked for an interview after the session has started. Would they ask for new offer letter from the university?