+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
When did u get your passport back?
I didn't get my passport back yet. I submitted it last week but got the approval today and it shows my visa number and expiry on my GC account... As per the VFS tracking, I think by Monday or Tuesday I should be receiving a message to pick up my passport.

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hey guys, I just wanted to give you an update that everything on my online account got updated today in the morning and my application has been approved. Here is my final timeline in case anyone missed previous messages:

Applied paper based at VFS Lahore: June 21
Upfront Medical: June 12
Linked application online: June 25
Medical updated to passed: June 26
Medical Status Change to no medical Required: June 28
Medical Request despite upfront medical: July 7
Webform and email submitted to link upfront Medical and response received on: July 14
Medical passed online: July 14
Biometrics correspondence letter: July 28
Email to submit Passport without any letter or update on GC account: August 8
Passport Submitted: August 9
Online account updated with TRV issuance and expiry date of visa: August 16.

A few things I wanted to point out, it mentioned the following:

July 7, 2019 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. (this is when I received my medical request) so it looks it was reviewed long ago

June 21, 2019 Your background check was completed.
(even though I submitted my app on June 21, so I don't think it's possible to have background updated on same day) I guess it's just a glitch that they have and things get updated all at once..

Now just waiting for the passport to be returned.

Wishing the best for all of you inshaAllah :)
Hello,

Thank you for the post. It is very helpful. I have sent you a personal message can you please look at it.

Reactions: Hassan7601

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
I was having the issue of medical result updation on my online profile. Medical was sent by IOM Islamabad but wasn't linked with my profile. So i sent various webforms to ABU DHABI Visa office as my application was being dealt there. After 2 weeks i got the reply from VISA OFFICE IN WARSAW, POLAND that they have resolved the issue but still some security check is going on. The medical issue has been resolved but don't know why the application is being dealt in POLAND?
Anyone who has any information about this....

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
I didn't get my passport back yet. I submitted it last week but got the approval today and it shows my visa number and expiry on my GC account... As per the VFS tracking, I think by Monday or Tuesday I should be receiving a message to pick up my passport.
We are reviewing your medical results.. What does it mean? I haven't given my medical yet?

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
We are reviewing your medical results.. What does it mean? I haven't given my medical yet?
So what I've seen from my experience and in different forums on this website is when your status changes as you mentioned above, it means they will be sending you a medical request soon. So in a few days or a week hopefully... Again, I'm no expert but that's what I've seen on these forums...

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hi everyone,
I was having the issue of medical result updation on my online profile. Medical was sent by IOM Islamabad but wasn't linked with my profile. So i sent various webforms to ABU DHABI Visa office as my application was being dealt there. After 2 weeks i got the reply from VISA OFFICE IN WARSAW, POLAND that they have resolved the issue but still some security check is going on. The medical issue has been resolved but don't know why the application is being dealt in POLAND?
That's weird to be honest. I can't comment on why the visa office in Poland will send you that, but the jist of the matter is that your issue got resolved and as long as it's reflected on your cic account then I think you shouldn't be too concerned from which office you got the response... That's what I think, maybe others can have their say as well..

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hi everyone,
This is very normal when an applicant apply for visa online the file can be transfer to any visa office in world for initial review once the initial review check is done then file will transfer to visa office who is responsible to process your country's application for further request i.e passport request and any other additional document might need by VO at that time. Hope this helps

Reactions: Azlan Aslam

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
So what I've seen from my experience and in different forums on this website is when your status changes as you mentioned above, it means they will be sending you a medical request soon. So in a few days or a week hopefully... Again, I'm no expert but that's what I've seen on these forums...
Hey, you were right! I just got the medical request.
There is a form I have been given along with it, I need to ask do I have to take pictures along me? If yes then what size? It says to take 4 pics if my dr is not affiliated with IRCC??

Reactions: Hassan7601

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
That's weird to be honest. I can't comment on why the visa office in Poland will send you that, but the jist of the matter is that your issue got resolved and as long as it's reflected on your cic account then I think you shouldn't be too concerned from which office you got the response... That's what I think, maybe others can have their say as well..
Okay. Thanks for the information.

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
This is very normal when an applicant apply for visa online the file can be transfer to any visa office in world for initial review once the initial review check is done then file will transfer to visa office who is responsible to process your country's application for further request i.e passport request and any other additional document might need by VO at that time. Hope this helps
Okay. Thank you for the reply. Will wait more for further response from VO

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Hey, you were right! I just got the medical request.
There is a form I have been given along with it, I need to ask do I have to take pictures along me? If yes then what size? It says to take 4 pics if my dr is not affiliated with IRCC??
I didnt take any pics and i think they are not required even as they take pics right there. So i think u dont need any pic. Just take your medical letter and passport alongwith you