+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I am guessing your session is starting in November. It only takes 1 week after passport request so maybe you hear something after eid holidays. Someone here saying due to eid holidays the Abu Dhabi office will stay closed.
Yeah the canadian embassy of Abu Dhabi is scheduled to be closed for sunday monday tuesday. And friday saturday its weekend here anyway so its a 5 day long wait :(

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
Did you do a walk in today?
No, a walk in isn't allowed. Unluckily, I received a appointment of August 23, 2019. I am not sure, how many days it will take to get my medical results updated after the appointment. On the other hand, the last day to enroll for Fall session is September 17, 2019

Reactions: Hassan7601

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
No, a walk in isn't allowed. Unluckily, I received a appointment of August 23, 2019. I am not sure, how many days it will take to get my medical results updated after the appointment. On the other hand, the last day to enroll for Fall session is September 17, 2019
I think youll still have enough time for this semester. Worst case theyll send you passport stamped back in a month, mean 23rd, 24th sep. missing one week of classes is not a big deal. Dont defer semester, you should check withdrawal date without penalty that should be at least 3 to 4 weeks after start of semester. If you don’t fly out even after25th sep you can always drop courses and re enrol for winter semester.

Reactions: Syeda.Zainab

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
I think youll still have enough time for this semester. Worst case theyll send you passport stamped back in a month, mean 23rd, 24th sep. missing one week of classes is not a big deal. Dont defer semester, you should check withdrawal date without penalty that should be at least 3 to 4 weeks after start of semester. If you don’t fly out even after25th sep you can always drop courses and re enrol for winter semester.
The good thing, there are no classes as it is a purely research based degree. I shall speak to my supervisor, if he would be able to adjust enrollment date.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hey I asked IRCC on twitter can I submit mu query now as the processing time was 8 weeks when I was applying. This was there response.

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
response.
By the way did you try to book in another city? I know they have one in Mirpur and also in Lahore (assuming that you're in Islamabad). But yea, the good thing is that your program is research based so it's not like you're missing classes or anything like that. It's good to get an email from the supervisor mentioning that he/she does not mind you being late a week or so and that can be used as proof to provide if necessary.....

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hey,

I wanted to get my medical appointment changed too as they gave me a date much later in July, so I emailed them instead with my available time/days and they moved it ahead by a whole week. So email and request them to accommodate you earlier; it might work

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
Hey,

I wanted to get my medical appointment changed too as they gave me a date much later in July, so I emailed them instead with my available time/days and they moved it ahead by a whole week. So email and request them to accommodate you earlier; it might work
Thank you very much for this advice. I have sent an email now. They are coming back on August 15 after the Eid holidays. I hope to receive a positive reply from them by then.

Reactions: htariq