+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Did anyone send an enquiry online? What details should be included in the 1500 statement we can submit? Can someone send me a sample if you have one?

Thanks!

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I received This message just three days after applying. Is this a refusal? Submitted on Friday with medical and biometrics.

Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I received This message just three days after applying. Is this a refusal? Submitted on Friday with medical and biometrics.

Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad
My sister received the same email and when she confirmed from VFS center they said " Please be informed this email is received due to system error you need to ignore the email "

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
When did you apply ? and on which University

My sister applied on July 8th
Biometrics on July 18th
Biometrics update on online portal on July 19th.

After that no update .
Applied for my younger brother on 2nd with upfront medical and biometrics, uwinnipeg BBA.
University Starting sep.

I'm already in Winnipeg, came as a student.

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Applied for my younger brother on 2nd with upfront medical and biometrics, uwinnipeg BBA.
University Starting sep.

Good Luck for your brother.
I am in Toron
University Starting sep.

Good Luck to your brother (y)
I am in Toronto . My sister has applied in University of Regina .

Roman Jalil

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone applied Thorugh SDS? If yes than kindly share your experience. It ll mean alot for everyone whose willing to apply.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hello everyone,
When I applied for the visa, the processing time for Pakistan was 8 weeks but now its 9 weeks. So my question is should I consider 8 weeks as the normal processing time for me or 9 weeks?. As I have received no update I want to send an email query to IRCC. Thanks