+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
I have got another message update in my Profile
Review of Medical Results. " We are reviewing the results of your medical Exam".
I didn't do upfront medical. what i have heard in different forums is that After this update, people get the letter for medical. Anyone with same Update??
Mine still says:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Which university you are going to and in which subjects?

Mine is the University of British Columbia (UBC). I shall be doing a PhD in Chemical Biotechnology. I didn't include too many documents, i.e., no bank statements, no IELTS (but included letters from QAU and NUST stating my English proficiency, furthermore, I included the evidence of my travel history to the UK as a research student as well). Other than these, I added a statement of intent and funding package from UBC as proof of financial support. After deduction of tuition fee, I'd still have $23000 to cover the living costs.

Well, I think, I can congratulate you now, as you are getting nearer to an approval.

Reactions: Azlan Aslam

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
I have got another message update in my Profile
Review of Medical Results. " We are reviewing the results of your medical Exam".
I didn't do upfront medical. what i have heard in different forums is that After this update, people get the letter for medical. Anyone with same Update??
Hopefully that is the case and you get the request soon. When did you apply by the way?

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Mine still says:

Mine is the University of British Columbia (UBC). I shall be doing a PhD in Chemical Biotechnology. I didn't include too many documents, i.e., no bank statements, no IELTS (but included letters from QAU and NUST stating my English proficiency, furthermore, I included the evidence of my travel history to the UK as a research student as well). Other than these, I added a statement of intent and funding package from UBC as proof of financial support. After deduction of tuition fee, I'd still have $23000 to cover the living costs.

Well, I think, I can congratulate you now, as you are getting nearer to an approval.
I am going to join McGill University for Masters in Mining Engineering. Hoping for the best and my prayers are with everyone. Insha Allah, Best will be in place for everyone.

Reactions: Hassan7601

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Mine still says:

Almost same is the case with me. Got scholership of 29K CAD and 27K CAD for first and second year in MSCS. IELTS 7 and father's bank statement of 2M PKR. University of Calgary
When did you apply?

Reactions: Syeda.Zainab

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hey guys,

My Medical Status was changed to "Passed" on July 11, 2019 and last week I received the Biometrics Correspondence letter although my status online still reads, "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes." I have not received the passport request so just wondering if I am close to receiving it?

Will my biometrics status change online now that I have received the Correspondence letter?

Thanks!

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hey guys,

My Medical Status was changed to "Passed" on July 11, 2019 and last week I received the Biometrics Correspondence letter although my status online still reads, "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes." I have not received the passport request so just wondering if I am close to receiving it?

Will my biometrics status change online now that I have received the Correspondence letter?

Thanks!

Can you give me some information, like when did you apply? Did you apply with upfront medical or got a medical request, etc etc?

What I have seen in other groups that when someone gets a Biometrics Correspondence letter, they usually get a decision on their application within a few days or a week but that varies case to case....

Reactions: htariq