+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
Three of the features from online application status are changed:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. (Changed on 18.07.19)
Biometrics July 09, 2019 Completed. (Changed on 23.07.19)
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Changed on 09.07.19)

I hope many shall share their sights.

Reactions: Raheel Mughal

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. (Changed on 18.07.19)
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Changed on 09.07.19)

For background check: what was it before? Mine is same as yours now.

Reactions: Syeda.Zainab

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019

My Biometrics got changed today as well
Biometrics June 18,2019 Completed. (Changed on 23.07.19)

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hi,

after four and a half month wait I received the following refusal letter;

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Kindly guide me on how to reapply.

However, I am already working in a government organization so point number 1 and 3 seems illogical as my job is secure and I will get study leave and will be under bond for that period, whereas for point 4 I submitted bank statement of myself along with my sponsor. i dont know how to write LOE.

Need help.

Thanks
Hey buddy, I am sorry to hear about this. I am really surprised that your application took so long. First of all, did you get any medical call, interview call, additional documents info at all during these 4 months? or was this their first ever response to you.

Now this all comes down to your statement of purpose that you submitted and did you make sure you justified everything and all? Can help you in regards to that....

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
My Biometrics got changed today as well
Biometrics June 18,2019 Completed. (Changed on 23.07.19)
That's good, I am assuming you submitted it online and got your biometrics done after. Because for me, for my biometrics, it just says they don't require it right now. But on the top right corner, I do see my biometrics enrollment number and all

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
I didn't receive a medical request yet. I think, they have updated their system, that's why everyone of us is seeing a change in this status.

Also when I logged in today, I noticed that under the "Current Status" where it usually says Submitted. It said update and then when I opened up my full app status, nothing had changed so I guess that's just a ghost update. This update usually happens when something changes, for example update in medical or some reviewing eligibility change etc.

They did do some system upgrade from 3:30 AM - 5:30 AM EDT

ELIF#1

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hey buddy, I am sorry to hear about this. I am really surprised that your application took so long. First of all, did you get any medical call, interview call, additional documents info at all during these 4 months? or was this their first ever response to you.

Now this all comes down to your statement of purpose that you submitted and did you make sure you justified everything and all? Can help you in regards to that....
Yeah I am very much upset. I was waiting patiently, for so long and at the end result is zero.....
They just sent me the biometric validity letter on 25th of April after that it was complete silence.

It is surprising that they made the decision on the same date but didn't conveyed me, this I came to know through my online status, which I am pasting below;

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • April 25, 2019 We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • March 15, 2019 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • July 20, 2019 We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details.

How come the completed my background check on the day of my application submission.

I will be happy in the resubmission of my application, Thanks

Reactions: Hassan7601

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Yeah I am very much upset. I was waiting patiently, for so long and at the end result is zero.....
They just sent me the biometric validity letter on 25th of April after that it was complete silence.

It is surprising that they made the decision on the same date but didn't conveyed me, this I came to know through my online status, which I am pasting below;

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • April 25, 2019 We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • March 15, 2019 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • July 20, 2019 We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details.

How come the completed my background check on the day of my application submission.

I will be happy in the resubmission of my application, Thanks

As Mentioned, will talk to you in private message....

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
That's good, I am assuming you submitted it online and got your biometrics done after. Because for me, for my biometrics, it just says they don't require it right now. But on the top right corner, I do see my biometrics enrollment number and all
Same is the case with me. I applied paper-based and attached to cic account after one month. Biometric status says "we don't require..." but on left I see information about my biometrics which I gave along with application submission.

Reactions: Hassan7601

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
I have got another message update in my Profile
Review of Medical Results. " We are reviewing the results of your medical Exam".
I didn't do upfront medical. what i have heard in different forums is that After this update, people get the letter for medical. Anyone with same Update??

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
I have got another message update in my Profile
Review of Medical Results. " We are reviewing the results of your medical Exam".
I didn't do upfront medical. what i have heard in different forums is that After this update, people get the letter for medical. Anyone with same Update??
I applied just 3 days before you and nothing on my application. I don't know what is their criteria of processing application.