+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fake experience certificate.

raj14111

Dec 5, 2022
Hi all,

I aspire to apply to some Canadian universities for the next Fall 2023 term.
Here is my profile overview :
Graduation: B.E. Electrical (pass out: 2020)
Current employment: Sofware Developer (2021- Present)

As you all can see, my graduate degree is in the Electrical field and my work experience is in the IT field which doesn't align as far as India is concerned. Although I am about to take the course MEng Electrical and Computer Engineering in Canada, my visa consultancy is suggesting to produce a fake electrical field experience certificate for my Visa filing. They told me that in the current trend, the visa officers are emphasizing having only relevant experience after graduation. If I present my original IT experience, the chances of my visa getting rejected increase even if I have university admission instead of college admission.

Kindly help me with these queries:
(1) I am confused about which path should I take, should I attempt to present a fake certificate or should I present my original IT experience only in the visa file?
(2) Also please let me know what the future risks are involved even if I get the study visa by presenting a fake certificate, especially in the context of PR.
(3) If I go with presenting my original IT experience, I have an employment gap of about 7 months after graduation. Does this hinder my chances of getting a study visa?

Open to suggestions.

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
1. Prefer to stay with original documents. Cause if you get caught they will charge misrepresentation on you and you will be banned for next five years. And not just this they also share the info with other countries too
2. When you file a PR application. The processing is super slow and detailed. They always confirm and verify your experience certificates in security screening and even then if proved fake you will be inadmissible to Canada.
3. Going with original is fine. The gap isn’t huge at all. You just have to explain it in ur SOP, that why you choose IT why is the gap? whats the relationship of ur degree and IT u r working in?

Last edited:
Reactions: arhamfrmn

arhamfrmn

Oct 17, 2022
Faking anything is a big NO NO. Forging documents is a serious offence, it can get you banned from Canada and they can even press charges. Visa Officers are more concerned about how genuine the student is. It's normal to have some gap after graduation and Electrical Engineering grad working in IT industry is very common and not bad at all for your case. Just present your info as is.

Hitesh_Rajput

Nov 23, 2022
don't apply with consultant who gives you advice to submit any fake document.
Do your own research and apply to good Public university with master program and after admission university will most probably have RCIC consultant who can help you with your study permit application or you can apply on your own with doing some research.
And your experience is in IT field which is Related to your selected master program then it won't be any problem just justify properly it in you study plan.

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Most of electrical engineers have experience in software engineering so I don't see why you need to fake something that is related to what you studied

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,

I aspire to apply to some Canadian universities for the next Fall 2023 term.
Here is my profile overview :
Graduation: B.E. Electrical (pass out: 2020)
Current employment: Sofware Developer (2021- Present)

As you all can see, my graduate degree is in the Electrical field and my work experience is in the IT field which doesn't align as far as India is concerned. Although I am about to take the course MEng Electrical and Computer Engineering in Canada, my visa consultancy is suggesting to produce a fake electrical field experience certificate for my Visa filing. They told me that in the current trend, the visa officers are emphasizing having only relevant experience after graduation. If I present my original IT experience, the chances of my visa getting rejected increase even if I have university admission instead of college admission.

Kindly help me with these queries:
(1) I am confused about which path should I take, should I attempt to present a fake certificate or should I present my original IT experience only in the visa file?
(2) Also please let me know what the future risks are involved even if I get the study visa by presenting a fake certificate, especially in the context of PR.
(3) If I go with presenting my original IT experience, I have an employment gap of about 7 months after graduation. Does this hinder my chances of getting a study visa?

Open to suggestions.
You already know the answer.

The fake certificate is a really good plan if your objective is to get a 5 year ban from Canada or to create big problems for yourself later in getting PR since you committed misrepresentation in your study permit application. So basically a great plan for ruining your prospects of a future in Canada.

A+ to your wonderful consultant.

Reactions: Taran D