+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Failed to get experience letter from the employer

Mahbub017

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hello good people out there,
I wish to open my EE profile sooner to apply under CEC. Anyway, I'm now residing here in back home and been contacting my employer thru email asking experience letter. But unfortunately, I didn't get any official response from them yet.
In this situation, what to do? I'm so worried about it. All I've in my possession is T4 from the company.
Please note: I got email record that I sent them requesting experience letter, ROE and couple pay stubs but no reply I've ever received.
Your I'd definitely appreciate your valued advice in this regard.
Thank you.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello good people out there,
I wish to open my EE profile sooner to apply under CEC. Anyway, I'm now residing here in back home and been contacting my employer thru email asking experience letter. But unfortunately, I didn't get any official response from them yet.
In this situation, what to do? I'm so worried about it. All I've in my possession is T4 from the company.
Please note: I got email record that I sent them requesting experience letter, ROE and couple pay stubs but no reply I've ever received.
Your I'd definitely appreciate your valued advice in this regard.
Thank you.
There are many many threads on this, you might want to search.. One such thread below.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/

Mahbub017

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Well, I've gone thru the link you posted. But still, I'm looking for any possible solution, please? I've tried in every possible ways.
Could you guys suggest me to relieve my anxiety? TIA

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ask a colleague to write such reference letter in plain paper and provide some proof that he/she works at such company.

Mahbub017

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Ask a colleague to write such reference letter in plain paper and provide some proof that he/she works at such company.
I contacted many of them ! frustratingly, none of them are ready to write me. Although, my superior says he might a write for me but now he's not even responding me. What if none of them write for me? Can I actually claim approximate hours and let it explain very detail to CIC?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I contacted many of them ! frustratingly, none of them are ready to write me. Although, my superior says he might a write for me but now he's not even responding me. What if none of them write for me? Can I actually claim approximate hours and let it explain very detail to CIC?
You can try but if you do not possess a document stating your duties and responsibilities I can't guarantee that your work experience will be accepted.

mahi0204

Jan 11, 2016
Did they gave you offer letter when you join the job? Offer letter will work if it has job duties,pay rate, job joining date,jobtype mentioned in it

Mahbub017

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Did they gave you offer letter when you join the job? Offer letter will work if it has job duties,pay rate, job joining date,jobtype mentioned in it
No. Because it was restaurant job as a cook. usually this position doesn't need a official offer letter you know. So?

mahi0204

Jan 11, 2016
No. Because it was restaurant job as a cook. usually this position doesn't need a official offer letter you know. So?
ROE and pay stubs can be used to show the time period, pay rate,no of hours. But you still need a letter with job duties. I read some where that you can show job posting ad and notarize it. Do your own reference letter and send it to your supervisor and ask them to sign it. Sometimes they don't have time to type the letter so they might say no

Mahbub017

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
ROE and pay stubs can be used to show the time period, pay rate,no of hours. But you still need a letter with job duties. I read some where that you can show job posting ad and notarize it. Do your own reference letter and send it to your supervisor and ask them to sign it. Sometimes they don't have time to type the letter so they might say no
You're so right. sometimes they dont have to write me. Moreover, I'm now here in backhome. I dont even have ROE, paystubs in my possession but I do have T4, was issued me. I'm so destructed ...