+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Failed Citizenship Test

Nat007

Aug 25, 2022
Hi, I got 14/20 and I assume it is failed. as per my understanding it will take 4 to 8 weeks for retake or it may take long. However, Is there any way I can expedite the retake exam. What will happen if the written test exam shows complete. does it mean i have just completed the exam, the process still the same and have to go for retake.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hi, I got 14/20 and I assume it is failed. as per my understanding it will take 4 to 8 weeks for retake or it may take long. However, Is there any way I can expedite the retake exam. What will happen if the written test exam shows complete. does it mean i have just completed the exam, the process still the same and have to go for retake.
iirc Complete is just the status of the testing process (you took the test and you finished it). If you saw 14/20, in all likelihood, you'll get a retest.

jd1982

Jan 2, 2015
iirc Complete is just the status of the testing process (you took the test and you finished it). If you saw 14/20, in all likelihood, you'll get a retest.
Hello , I am also in a similar situation , 14/20 , yesterday and wanted to know , how many days it took for you to get another test link.
For me i followed the study guide throughly , prob did the test too quickly and dint revise .