+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Failed Citizenship Test

KC1208

Dec 7, 2017
All, my wife got the retest invite and attended the test after almost 8 weeks & fortunately passed the exam. My recommendation for all of you to stick with dicover canada book and don't depend on practice online tests, as most of the questions are out of them.
thank you

KC1208

Dec 7, 2017
All, my wife got the retest invite and attended the test after almost 8 weeks & fortunately passed the exam. My recommendation for all of you to stick with dicover canada book and don't depend on practice online tests, as most of the questions are out of them.
did she got interviewed again after the test?

nick82

Jun 30, 2015
Can you tell me if your 2nd invite test status changed online? How far in advance did you receive the 2nd test letter from the date of the exam?

Tomatopicker

Mar 25, 2018
When I went to do my test was a guy that prepare solely with the practice test....he did not look so happy. I read the discovery Canada and did a week 1/2 of preparation and I had 18/20

Reactions: jithucan123

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hay how is the interview? what are the main points to remember?
Every interview would be unique, catered towards seeing if you can understand and respond to questions (An extension of Language test). It will be conversational- relax, be confident and answer honestly and you won't have any problem.