+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension of SOWP

errupeshmca

Feb 18, 2019
Hi All,

I am on SOWP and is currently working full time. My OWP is expiring on 27 Feb 2020, same as that of study permit of my Husband.
I want to apply for Extension of my OWP, how can i do that?

1. Do i need to have 3 payslips of my husband's job in NOC-0,A,B category?
2. Can something be done if my employer is OK to give me full time offer letter or any sort of help required.?

Please revert.
Thanks in advance
Hi ,

I just want to know , how did you applied your file for extension and pgwp is it individually or together, because I will be in the same situation ahead , where I am on OWP having a good job here and my wife is on study visa, so I need your help and guidance how we could proceed further with our file .

Please reply
Thanks in advance

rajindergiran

Dec 16, 2019
Hi, My PGWP and my wife SOWP going to expire on 8 January 2022 and we already applied for PR application under CEC category(10 August 2021), We don’t know how much time it would take to process our PR application, I have some question-
1) should we need to wait till December 2021, until our PR gets approved?
2) Can my wife apply BOWP because she is included in my PR file and i am the Principal applicant. Any other option for my wife WP.
3) if I apply my BOWP in December, can I work on implied status, though my PGWP would be expired, and how can i renew my SIN on implied status.
Thanks