+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extended my medical

Lambeen

Mar 18, 2014
Sent off application May 2014 as outland applicant, received it back in August saying I was missing a form, turned out I was not missing a form as what they were asking for was for an inland application. Sent forms off again in August and apparently went to the back of the line
We got our local MPs office to call and found out they had misplaced my application and then found it. A few days later we get a email saying husband had been approved as a sponsor. Sent my paperwork off to Ottawa and now we wait for what could be another 15 months, they did tell me that my medical had been extended that's a good thing right ? Can anyone tell me how the rest of the process should work?. What takes them so long? We heard that CIC is operating at 13 % efficiency.

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My vo is Manila. My husband has been approved as a sponsor a month after I mailed my application.
6 month later, I received email from Manila office requested more supporting docs regarding to settle down in Canada after PR.
So I did send more docs, then they asked to pay RPRF and redo my medical through email last month.
now I am waiting for DM.

FYI, I checked out my status on CIC until I was requested to pay RPRF, it was "application received" now " in process".