+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extend the visitor visa of my parents in Canada

zapatalg

Nov 17, 2019
Hi guys, I would like to know if someone has extended parents' stay for the third time? I have extended my mother stay twice already as a visitor, it is about to expire soon on Jan 1st and I would like to know if it is convenient to extend again or to let her go and come back and start over again, she is from Venezuela.

TIA

Ian w

Dec 28, 2019
Hi guys, I would like to know if someone has extended parents' stay for the third time? I have extended my mother stay twice already as a visitor, it is about to expire soon on Jan 1st and I would like to know if it is convenient to extend again or to let her go and come back and start over again, she is from Venezuela.

TIA
Hi , im in the process of applying for visitor record for my parents . Just wondering how long can u extend it ow what's the longest u can extend.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi , im in the process of applying for visitor record for my parents . Just wondering how long can u extend it ow what's the longest u can extend.

Thanks
It depends on the individual circumstances. There is no set max for extensions.

zapatalg

Nov 17, 2019
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I want to know if it is possible to extend or apply again for visitor visa of my parents while they are in Canada? Or they have to apply from outside of Canada and take the biometric again?

Thanks
You can do it from inside, no problem about

vikramk5

Jul 31, 2018

TIA
Hi,

Could you please help share what reasons worked for you when you applied for their 1st and 2nd extension. That would immensely help newbies like me applying for parent's extension for the first time. Well appreciated!!

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

Could you please help share what reasons worked for you when you applied for their 1st and 2nd extension. That would immensely help newbies like me applying for parent's extension for the first time. Well appreciated!!

Thanks
They should be giving the truth as to why they want to stay, not using someone else's reasons.

zapatalg

Nov 17, 2019

Thanks
go for 6 months that is the max they will extend per application

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Others have received a year.
Hello have a qn I submitted my extension but I didn't put my UCI because it's my first time to extend my visa or, it's the same as the one I got for my TRV just thought about it and it's kinda worrying me now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello have a qn I submitted my extension but I didn't put my UCI because it's my first time to extend my visa or, it's the same as the one I got for my TRV just thought about it and it's kinda worrying me now
Same as you got for TRV. You keep the same UCI.