+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry with a score of 382

DenzDsouza

Oct 11, 2019
Hi All,
My Express Entry score is 382 points. Can you guide me on how I apply for PNP. Like which PNP is best for me. I am a Graphic Designer by profession and have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill 'B' of the National Occupational Classifications 5241.
Any help will be appreciated and also is PNP the best way to go about considering my score.

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi All,
My Express Entry score is 382 points. Can you guide me on how I apply for PNP. Like which PNP is best for me. I am a Graphic Designer by profession and have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill 'B' of the National Occupational Classifications 5241.
Any help will be appreciated and also is PNP the best way to go about considering my score.
Did you tick all the provinces when you filled your EE?

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Go apply CEC EE as well while u are waiting for applying PNP. The processing time for pnp none express entry is about 2 years and for pnp EE is about least 10 months as well while if u get a draw from CEC EE everything could be finish within 6 months