+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Supporting Documents: Educational Degree/Diploma

mallika511

Sep 23, 2018
I have received my ITA and in the process of submitting documents..I have got ECA done through WES. I completed my bachelor's and have provisional degree for the same. I am yet to receive original degree in 2-3 months' time. I was thinking of attaching my transcripts, provisional degree and a copy of the email conversation with college where they mention when I will get my degree. Is that fine or I must wait for the original degree certificate?
Many thanks

Ann1990

Dec 19, 2018
Hi I have received an ITA, now in the Educational Degree I have a question,

I finished my master's degree in Canada last December and I have a letter stating that I have met all the requirements and that I am only waiting for convocation which is in 2 months. I also have my transcripts. This is what I used to apply for a Post graduate Work Permit and it was accepted.

Do you guys think this will be accepted by CIC as a proof of completion of studies for Express Entry? or will I have to wait for my degree to be conferred? I mean I could wait until my convocation and still be in the 90 days to complete the application but I would like to get everything done asap.

Any comments?
Hi,

I am in the same situation now, May you help me and tell me if you could be approved just by uploading the post-graduate work permit letter and the transcripts?
Because I completed my master's program this October 2018 and I got my transcript and also my post-graduate work permit letter from the university which confirms that I have successfully completed all degree requirements for the Master's degree but my degree will be conferred in June 2019 (Convocation ceremony: June 2019) which is too late. We are applying for express entry and my husband is the main applicant and also we do not need the points of my master's degree but I do not know what should I put (a, b or c) for education qualification? I want to be sure which one describes my current situation properly.

Standing at the end of the study period?
a. In good standing but no diploma or degree awarded
b. Certificate or diploma or degree awarded
c. Not Completed

Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks

Antarbir

Sep 29, 2018
Hi all! I am in post ITA phase.Uploading documents.Just want to confirm,do I need to upload DMCs or Degrees will suffice?

Antarbir

Sep 29, 2018
Hi,

I am in the same situation now, May you help me and tell me if you could be approved just by uploading the post-graduate work permit letter and the transcripts?
Because I completed my master's program this October 2018 and I got my transcript and also my post-graduate work permit letter from the university which confirms that I have successfully completed all degree requirements for the Master's degree but my degree will be conferred in June 2019 (Convocation ceremony: June 2019) which is too late. We are applying for express entry and my husband is the main applicant and also we do not need the points of my master's degree but I do not know what should I put (a, b or c) for education qualification? I want to be sure which one describes my current situation properly.

Standing at the end of the study period?
a. In good standing but no diploma or degree awarded
b. Certificate or diploma or degree awarded
c. Not Completed

Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks

Antarbir

Sep 29, 2018
U can select a if u were not given any degree after completion
b.if u were provided with a degree at the end of course
C.if u left degree in between or u r continuing.