+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello all! I apologize if this question was already answered at some point.
If someone could help, I would truly appreciate it.
When submitting EE profile, what level of education should I choose in my situation:
My WES ECA has 2 parts - 1 for Bachelor and 1 for Master’s. Should include both diplomas and add years studied for each level separately, or should I only include Master’s and total academic years.
Also, is this considered Master’s degree or 2 or more diplomas?

thanks again for help
You will be adding each credential in EE profile and the system will calculate the points based on the entry.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hey guys, how is the work time actually calculated? Do they take in consideration the total amount of hours or the amount of time? For example, in the IIRC website it says that 1560 hours is considered 1 year of work, so if I worked for 40 hours per week for 117 weeks, that would be 4680hrs and would be 3 years of full-time work, but 117 weeks is around 2 years and 3 months. Or do you need to work a total of 3 years, with at least 30hrs/week, regardless of the total of hrs/week? Thank you in advance.
If it was a full time job with at least 30 hours/week, you will have to count 3 years based on the calendar days.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi team,

I'm moving to a new address within Toronto, so my question is how to update the address in my PR application which is currently is in progress.
I tried online but it says:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
  • Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
Please suggest next step?
Raise a webform

GYashna2795

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Guys i am confused and need help. In my personal activities section do i mention my part time jobs while i was studying in college. For eg
2018-may to 2018 dec i was studying
2018 sept to 2019 feb employed part time

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
I'm a bit confused about the medicals and biometrics. Now that I got the ITA, I started filling out the travel history, work history etc. Do I now book a panel physician appointment and get the medical done as well as book an appointment and get my biometrics done?

Would this medical appointment be considered upfront? How are these two sent to IRCC?

pandasy

Jan 14, 2020
Hi everyone. Please i need help in picking ny NOC. This is my job description

Plan, direct and manage all marketing activities of the company
Train and organize training for team members
Review, assess and approve all marketing materials used by company
Evaluate and approve all creatives used across all marketing platforms
Plan and direct launch of new products, offers and events of the company
Oversee research and survey of clients and prospective clients to identify needs, create marketing plans
and adapt products to those needs
Develop and direct marketing strategies and policies for company
Direct and co-ordinate marketing events and conferences
Direct, co-ordinate and supervise all social media campaigns.
Oversee content creation for all media channels and website blog.
Manage and direct all budgets for the marketing team.
Control and manage activities of marketing team
Lead execution of all digital marketing strategies.
Report performance of all marketing campaigns.
Inspect and evaluate analytics for all company websites.
Co-ordinate repeated tests and checks to optimize landing pages on company’s websites.

My reference letter says digital marketing manager , that's my job role and I'm thinking Noc 0124 but the issue is 0124 requires several years of experience in marketing as written in the Noc page but i don't have any experience in marketing. I've always had experience in user support and then did some courses and got this job . Am i right to pick this noc or should i just go for noc 1123 since that does not require experience in marketing. Just got ITA and thinking of changing my Noc. I'm kind of confused. Please help

Hppy002

Jul 21, 2020
Hi guys,

I recently got PNP in northwest territories. So, my CRS score boosted by 600 points which will guarantee ITA in the next draw. I had only one year of experience in NOC B. All of my other work histories are in NOC C or D in Canada. My spouse had all of her employment in NOC C and D within Canada. So do I need to submit an employment experience letter for all of the jobs which I held in Canada including NOC C and D or just one from NOC B? I am not claiming any points for any spousal work history or any other jobs of NOC C or D. I want to know this because I want to gather these experience letter as quickly as possible. please assist me with this.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I'm a bit confused about the medicals and biometrics. Now that I got the ITA, I started filling out the travel history, work history etc. Do I now book a panel physician appointment and get the medical done as well as book an appointment and get my biometrics done?

Would this medical appointment be considered upfront? How are these two sent to IRCC?
Medical you need to book an appointment and get done, before submitting the application to IRCC. You will need the medical acknowledgement letter to be submitted with your application. The results of the medical examination will be submitted directly to IRCC by the panel physician. If due to the current pandemic, you are not able to get the medicals done, then you need to include an explanation in your LOE.

Biometric will be done after you submit the application and receive a biometric request letter from IRCC.

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
Medical you need to book an appointment and get done, before submitting the application to IRCC. You will need the medical acknowledgement letter to be submitted with your application. The results of the medical examination will be submitted directly to IRCC by the panel physician. If due to the current pandemic, you are not able to get the medicals done, then you need to include an explanation in your LOE.

Biometric will be done after you submit the application and receive a biometric request letter from IRCC.
Got it. Thanks!

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
is only last 10 years work experience considered? I have sufficient work experience but it is spread out over 12 years with study gap in between. Within the last 10 years, I have approximately 2 year 10 months. 2008-2010 (2 years), 2013 (3 months), 2018-now (2 years 7 month). The last ten years issue is kind of a sticking point as I am losing 25 points because of this.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
is only last 10 years work experience considered? I have sufficient work experience but it is spread out over 12 years with study gap in between. Within the last 10 years, I have approximately 2 year 10 months. 2008-2010 (2 years), 2013 (3 months), 2018-now (2 years 7 month). The last ten years issue is kind of a sticking point as I am losing 25 points because of this.
It has to be in last 10 years. You can claim points for the 3 months in 2013 if it was in a NOC skill A, B or 0 and if you can provide relevant documents for the same.

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi there,

Need advise from people whom graduated from Canadian institution and earned CRS points after choosing “degree, diploma or certificate of 3 years or longer OR master’s, professional or doctoral” after studying 2 years accelerated program, it could be Bachelors or 3 years diploma/certificate. I am also ready to hear if you know person who did like your friend et al. I am closely following related topics in this forum, this question is not answered, I hope it will help many.