+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

harikrishna_i

Oct 4, 2019
Who is the principal applicant?
Thanks for the reply. My spouse have better IELTS(LRWS 8 9 6.5 7) and age on her side to get CRS 382 points if she is primary.

I have my crs 349 if i am primary applicant(my IELTS - LRWS 7.5 6.5 6.5 6.5).

I thought i can create a profile with me as primary applicant since my WES report is ready and once my spouse WES report ready, change primary applicant to my spouse.

Is this possible(to save time so that at least our application can be in the pool)?

Can you suggest?

akhil923

Dec 7, 2018
Hi Guys,
I am Bcom and MBA.
While making EE profile under education should i just mention bachelors and master or i need to mention 1st standard to 12th as well.

Thanks

BELINDA123

Jan 3, 2019
Hello,
I received my NOI on September 11.
Accept the NOI on September 15
Received documents checklist on September 15
Sent my application on September 30
Received my application on Oct 1
My question is how long does it take to receive a file number?

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello All,

I am planning to create Express Entry profile. Me and my spouse given IELTS and got the TRF forms.

I have done ECA through WES and have report in hand. But, my spouse WES is in inprogress.

Can i create Express entry profile now and update my spouse's WES report later?

Thanks in advance
Who's the primary applicant ???
The PA shld have both IELTS and WES report to create the profile

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Thanks for the reply. My spouse have better IELTS(LRWS 8 9 6.5 7) and age on her side to get CRS 382 points if she is primary.

I have my crs 349 if i am primary applicant(my IELTS - LRWS 7.5 6.5 6.5 6.5).

I thought i can create a profile with me as primary applicant since my WES report is ready and once my spouse WES report ready, change primary applicant to my spouse.

Is this possible(to save time so that at least our application can be in the pool)?

Can you suggest?
If she is the primary applicant, WES is a must. I haven't done changing the primary applicant. So, no idea how to do. But you may create another EE profile wife as the primary applicant as per my understanding.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello everyone

I am a MCA graduate I have been working as computer system analyst from last 4 years my employer used to pay my salary in cash with salary slips. just 6 months ago he started paying in bank account i am about to start my process in express entry i have crs score of 459.

My question is when my application goes to immigration after invitation is the cash salary going to be a problem? i have all other evidences to demonstrate my work experience.

QUDSIYA

Oct 14, 2019
I am really seeking your assistance.
I have a few doubts while creating the EE profile (I am yet to create my profile)

1-One is while selecting the work experience(in India) it reflects the option to choose from 2-3 years and 4-5 year however my work experience is 3.2 years. So which option do I need to choose while filling the form?
if I will choose 2-3 .will I be eligible for a full 3-year point?

2-Second doubt is I am postgraduate while in my WES report is my bachelor's degree is equivalent to the 4-year program and my masters are equivalent to a one-year diploma. Do I need to choose two or more degrees option OR just bachelor? I have gone through some post which made me more clear that I will be eligible for two or more degrees however a bit confusion is that if I choose a bachelor's degree as the first level of education and wes equivalency 4 year program and click on SAVE & ADD then there is no drop-down or add more or another education option to select other post-grad education options .So How can I do that? Please help how can I add information about my Master program (WES= One-year diploma equivalency to a Canadian degree(WES report).Please help

3- Third doubt is while filling the NOC code its says filled the date of receiving your NOC code(not for technical licensed jobs), Does it mean the first day(date) of the job (Related to NOC )Or completion of last education date?

4-Selecting the particular province like British Columbia or Ontario does it make ineligible for any other province. Or should we choose all province? Please Suggest.

5-How do PNP works along with Express entry so that I can get the benefit of that to incase my profile matches for PNP in the future.

6-Is it possible to update another IELTS results (better one) in the future after submission of EE? This means to say any updation of IELTS marks is allowed or not after submitting your EE interest. (I have heard somewhere that you are not allowed to make any updation,Is it so?).

Please assist. It will be really great. Please help
Thanks in advance.

Pankti1009

Oct 12, 2019
Hello ,

I am reallly worried please help me.
I got an invite last week and everything is in order however i dont have vision in one eye. It is a problem since birth and its not progressive or communicable

Can this be a reason for rejection of my PR?

I have given my medical exam and they know about this problem.
I dont want this to come in between my PR as less vision doesnt impact my life in anyway.

Please suggest. Would be really grateful.

Pankti :)

John Immanuel

Sep 9, 2019
Hyderabad, India & Vancouver Canada
Visa Office......
globaltree
Hello, Pankti
You cannot be rejected for Canada PR. Be Assured, Since you don't fall under medically inadmissible category.

There are medical conditions that can make someone medically inadmissible to enter Canada and live in Canada permanently. On June 1, 2018, IRCC made significant changes to the medical inadmissibility rules in Canada to increase the cost threshold for a condition to be considered an excessive demand on the Canadian healthcare system. As a result, many individuals and families, especially those with disabilities, may no longer be considered medically inadmissible to Canada.

Medical inadmissibility rules apply to everyone who wants to visit, work in or move to Canada. Someone can be declared medically inadmissible on 3 grounds:
Danger to public health
Danger to public safety
Excessive demand on health or social services.
For further info visit IRCC official website or globaltree.in

AD94

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hello everyone.
I have received nomination from Alberta in May 19. My medical nd PCC was done in July. Nd Biometrics was done on 5th of August. M still waiting for my PPR. How much more time it will take to get passport request?

John Immanuel

Sep 9, 2019
Hyderabad, India & Vancouver Canada
Visa Office......
globaltree
Hello everyone.
I have received nomination from Alberta in May 19. My medical nd PCC was done in July. Nd Biometrics was done on 5th of August. M still waiting for my PPR. How much more time it will take to get passport request?
It depends on the type of application. Approx 15 to 19 months according to IRCC official website, but I'm not sure