+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi,

I have a cousin brother in Canada (PR holder) who is my father's brother's son (blood related).

Can I mark Yes to the question on whether I have a brother or sister living in Canada who is a PR holder or a citizen?

Thanks in advance for clarifying this!
I think the answer would be no. It is because the relatives considered under Canadian norms is:

1) Spouse or Common Law Partner
2) Dependent Child
3) Dependent child of a dependent child
4) Spouse or Common Law Partner's Dependent Child

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi
need some advice filling the travel history in eApr.
When I was travelling to US, I had a transit in dubai for about 12 hrs as I remember. In the dubai air port they stamped some stamp on the passport (may be a temporary visa) and was taken to an air port hotel. I then visited the dubai city during this transit and was taken to the air port from the hotel to board the flight to US. Should I indocate this in my travel history. The UAE stamp is visble on the uploaded passport.
Please advise

GhAyoub

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
need some advice filling the travel history in eApr.
When I was travelling to US, I had a transit in dubai for about 12 hrs as I remember. In the dubai air port they stamped some stamp on the passport (may be a temporary visa) and was taken to an air port hotel. I then visited the dubai city during this transit and was taken to the air port from the hotel to board the flight to US. Should I indocate this in my travel history. The UAE stamp is visble on the uploaded passport.
Please advise
I mean why not? Don't leave anything for the hazard! Just fill everything that you have doubt in :)
Good luck!

nikhil3072

Aug 21, 2019
Seniors in the post please could you assist me with my situation.
I have created my express entry profile with 8 years of experience and later realized that the 1st Year and the Last Year (8th Year) have continuous gaps in employment.1st year net pay in $28000 US Dollars per W2 (Wage and Tax Statement) .Last Year(8th Year) $49000 US Dollars per W2.
6 years period which falls between these 8 years have a constant pay starting from $71,000 in the 2nd Year and Ending at $96,000 in the 6th year.I have had my Employer prepare the Reference letter for 8 Years of full time experience, 40 hours a week without pay mentioned in the Employer reference letter.I would like to change this experience in my Express Entry Profile to 6 Years since I have a continuous employment and have my employer change it from 8 years to 6 years.I created my Express Entry Profile on 27th of May,2019. My Question - Can I delete 2 years of experience among these 8 years in the Work History Section in Express Entry prior to ITA?My Profile Shows Status - Transmitted and gives me an option to modify it? What would be the consequences if I delete 2 Years of Work Experience Prior to ReceIving ITA? Do I have to withdraw my existing profile and create a new profile with 6 years again? But with this I will be loosing the Creation date of 27th of May,2019 and might miss the tie- breaking rule if any draw happens and I get the Invite. Please suggest.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
I mean why not? Don't leave anything for the hazard! Just fill everything that you have doubt in :)
Good luck!
Thanks a lot mate

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hello guys,

One question: In the Study and Languages section, do we need to inform about all our education credentials (secondary and post-secondary) or only the ones we chose to get points i.e. MSc degree with ECA reports?

Please help.

akandas

Aug 21, 2019
I took bachelor and master degree from different institution. After Dec 2018, WES is expecting us to send transcript straightly from institution ..if that is the case, how should i send it to WES when different institution involved for my bachelor and master degrees..please help me

Aug 18, 2019
Hello guys,

One question: In the Study and Languages section, do we need to inform about all our education credentials (secondary and post-secondary) or only the ones we chose to get points i.e. MSc degree with ECA reports?

Please help.
Only graduation post graduation and PhD ECA report needed

Aug 18, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding my education and work experience.

2014-2019 working in UAE
2016-2018 I have done the MBA from india(not the distance education, regular degree)

For the exams and practicals i was visiting india and successfully completed the mba in 2018 , during the same time period as you can see the time line I was working too in UAE full time.
I already applied for the Wes ECA MBA PG report.

Questions
1- Is this possible in my case to get points of my MBA and same time I can include the work experience.
2- how’s point awarded in EE profile based on experience. ?
3 years of experience vs 5 years of experience, does it impact my EE profile as well PNP entries

What could be the best advise in my case to get the MBA pg points and work experience points too.

Guys please guide me to a suitable solution

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Dear experts, I have 323 under crs system against my job code 4031(secondary school teacher). I knew that with this score ITA will never come but apart from the federal PR do I stand any chance to receive invitation from any province under PNP or any other way forward or pathway if you could suggest based on my circumstances?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding my education and work experience.

2014-2019 working in UAE
2016-2018 I have done the MBA from india(not the distance education, regular degree)

For the exams and practicals i was visiting india and successfully completed the mba in 2018 , during the same time period as you can see the time line I was working too in UAE full time.
I already applied for the Wes ECA MBA PG report.

Questions
1- Is this possible in my case to get points of my MBA and same time I can include the work experience.
2- how’s point awarded in EE profile based on experience. ?
3 years of experience vs 5 years of experience, does it impact my EE profile as well PNP entries

What could be the best advise in my case to get the MBA pg points and work experience points too.

Guys please guide me to a suitable solution
Can you explain how you can be studying and working full time both at the same time and in two different countries. Maybe you traveled often but I still don't understand how your study and work can concur.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Dear experts, I have 323 under crs system against my job code 4031(secondary school teacher). I knew that with this score ITA will never come but apart from the federal PR do I stand any chance to receive invitation from any province under PNP or any other way forward or pathway if you could suggest based on my circumstances?
That's too big a gap to fill, sorry
Do check Canadian government site for various immigration paths.

tonydlaw24

Feb 15, 2019
Goodday all.
For my accompanying spouse, do I have to include letter of reference from all her previous employers as part of her work history, as I listed them under her section or I should only list her current employer?

Ddouglas1982

Aug 19, 2019
Canada Express Entry is a tool by which Canadian government filters out the skilled immigrants and offers them PR in the country. Following are the ways through we can apply:-

1) Firstly, you need to clear the language test like IELTS .

2) Secondly, if it's necessary, the you need to get the credentials of their education assessed.

3) Thirdly, you should check out your NOC i.e. your occupation, in which you have experience in. This would be under skill type O, A or B.

4) Fourthly, you can check your score by the free tool for Express Entry by putting in your details.

5) Fifthly, if satisfied by the score in the previous step, you should create the express entry profile.

6) Sixthly, you can register for job bank.

7) Last but not the least, keep you profile updated. Updated profile is always preferred in the express entry database.

Hope this is helpful for you and helps to proceed further in the process. All the best!!

Hi, appreciate this brief but clear steps process but could you help me throw more light on item (7). "Last but not the least, keep you profile updated. Updated profile is always preferred in the express entry database". How do one keep profile updated?

Cheers , hoping to here from you.