+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
When you go for your medicals, the clinic/doctor will ask you questions about your medical history. You will probably have to fill out a form. Don't lie, just tell them the truth. Everyone lies to their doctor, and so doctors are very good at figuring it out!

Neither of the conditions you mentioned will affect your application. Here's what affects your application

1. You have a condition that will cost more than $20,000 a year to treat. This would be some kind of serious/chronic illness. High cholesterol is not going to come close to costing $20,000 a year.
2. You have a very contagious/communicable disease that is a danger to public health in Canada (Active TB, etc).
3. You have a condition that makes you a danger to public safety (certain kinds of mental illnesses, psychosis etc)

If you don't have one of these three (and the two things you listed don't sound like that), your application will not be affected.
Thnks a lot mate

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
There is no such NOC code. I don't care what Google tells you, you have to search the official Government of Canada NOC website, and if that site says there's no such code, there's no such code.

There used to be a NOC 1232. That was dropped many years ago and that job was merged into NOC 6235 (back in 2011, I think). Have you looked at the dates on the Google results you're getting?

Therefore, the basis of your confusion doesn't exist. There is only one NOC code applicable to your job.

You need to dump this agent if he's giving you this kind of incorrect information. You're going to end up getting rejected/banned if you follow advice that's years out of date.

No, you DO NOT need to change your job title. That's called misrepresentation if you are doing it to try and get PR.

You are correct in thinking the job title does not really matter. What matters is the job duties.

1. Dump your agent
2. Don't try and make up/change/falsify documents
3. Apply under NOC 6235
One last thing, since my agent is the one who made my express entry profile. How can i check in my profile if they have chosen or indicated that i am interested to live in “All province and territories”?

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
One last thing, since my agent is the one who made my express entry profile. How can i check in my profile if they have chosen or indicated that i am interested to live in “All province and territories”?
You can ask your agent to give your login credential, and checked by yourself on CIC website.

Reactions: Dimps

Ans123

May 22, 2018
If your spouse is younger, she should take IELTS and let her be the principal applicant. Your age disqualifies you, except you want to try PNP

hello all,
am having an issue creating my EE profile.
Is it compulsory for my spouse to take the language test.
I am 43years, have LSWR 8778, a masters degree that has been evaluated with ECA, and over 6 years working experience.
Yet it keeps telling me am not eligible.
what can be the problem?[/QUOT

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Guys help, is it safe to copy word for word your NOC Main Duties for your Job Responsibilities?

To Whom It May Concern:
This letter is to confirm that xx xx is working for Tundra Technical Solutions Inc. as
a Service Desk Analyst for our client FGL Sports from June 25th 2018 to December 31st
2018.Mr. xx works an expected 37.5 hours a week with a pay rate of $22.00/hr.
Below is a summary of Mr. xx job responsibilities:

• Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties
to determine and document problems experienced
• Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement
solutions
• Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users
• Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
• Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified
difficulties
• Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical
support analysts
• Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
• May supervise other technical support workers in this group.

Should you require additional information, please feel free to contact the operations department.
Sincerely,

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi friends,
I have some questions about medicals. (I am 43 yrs)

1 - I am having cholesterol above the normal value and having continuous pills every other day.
Do I have to reveal this in the medicals. should I go with the latest reports and prescriptions
If I do a test now my cholesterol level is normal as I am taking medicine.
Would revealing this affect my application. If I do not reveal would they still figure out I am on medication by the tests
Please advise.

2 - My wife underwent a hernia surgery six years ago
Will this affect the application.

Thanks in adva
I think these things won't affect your application. You can go ahead with the same.

hosi_sami

Jun 10, 2019
Hi there,
May I ask what is the minim score required to get to the express entry pool? If my score is 380, can I get into the pool?
Thanks in advance

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi there,
May I ask what is the minim score required to get to the express entry pool? If my score is 380, can I get into the pool?
Thanks in advance
There is no minimum score to get into the pool.

To get into the pool, you have to meet the requirements of one of the three qualifying classes - Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades. You can google them, or use the Come to Canada tool to see if you qualify.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

If you meet that requirement, you can enter the pool and you'll get a CRS score. There's no minimum CRS score. You can be in the pool with 200 points or whatever you get.

dope33

Aug 7, 2019
I cannot find my NOC

Hi, My job is project coordinator, but I can't find the exact NOC for my current job title.
I'm working in a consulting firm which helps clients(developers) to develop their raw lands. More like an assistant for my development manager. I set up meeting with the City, help clients to get zoning by-law and site plan approval. Also I write emails to other consultants to collect reports, write meeting agenda and minutes .etc.
It's really hard for me to find the NOC, could anybody help me with that?
Much appreciate!

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Is there a way, I can somehow delay the process and drag the medicals till Jan 2020.
I was thinking of withdrawing the profile and recreate it. But the problem is my PNP nomination has directly come to the profile. If I withdraw and recreate, that won't be there in the new profile.

???
You are thinking right. It won't benefit you if you recreate your profile. You can pay a visit once for a short while and then come back to your homeland. That would be a better option for you.

mangoman99

May 13, 2019
I think the username, password, security Q&A you will not be able to see what you are asking for. Else your consultant can send a screenshot of the particular page