+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi .Help please
I’m really confused.
I’m an English teacher currently working in an English institute.
Should I apply under Noc 4021?
Helppppp
Not sure whether you've narrowed the NOC options down to just this one, or if you are considering more than one.

For any potential NOCs that you want to evaluate, I would suggest to do the following.

1. Make sure that your situation matches what it describes (it appears to reference language schools, so you should be okay).
2. Ensure you are not among the exclusions - as long as you don't fall in one of the categories you're all set
3. Check main duties and educational requirements. If your main duties match the description in fact, and you are confident you can get this documented in your employment references, you should be good to go
4. Ensure you satisfy the employment requirements

All the best.

Reactions: Sarah1996

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
How long does do I have to move into Canada after my permanent resident visa has been approved ?
I believe that in most cases, you need to do the first landing a year after the date of your medical test. However, I think if your passport is set to expire before that, it could be earlier. This landing is basically for you to become a PR, get your documentation in order and start the clock on your residence.

As to when you need to actually move - as I recall you need to remain physically in Canada for 2 years every 5 to retain your PR. So to take an extreme case, you could finally move 3 years later and never leave the country for the 2 following years and still be okay. While that's probably not really realistic, this should help you figure out some scenarios.

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
I am currently working in Canada on WP since Apr-2019 and NOC code is 0213. Based on the CRS calculation, my CRS score comes around 600+. When I submit my profile today, I got message "Not eligible for Express". Any guess why I am NOT considered eligible for EE. Last year while I was in India , when I submitted my profile , the profile creation was accepted under Federal skill worker category, but my CRS score of 402 was not attractive. Question is , if I my work in Canada , am I not eligible for FSW category? Do I have wait till Apr-2020 to become eligible under CEC category.
Hi did you indicate any foreign skilled work experience for at least one year? I think to be qualified for FSW has to have atleast 1 year of work experience. In CEC 1 year also inside canada.

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
Hi did you indicate any foreign skilled work experience for at least one year? I think to be qualified for FSW has to have atleast 1 year of work experience. In CEC 1 year also inside canada.
I am in canada on WP for 2 years and i submitted application for Alberta Opportunity Steam while on EE profile. hopefully they will give me notice soon. Pray

Haritaa

May 6, 2019
Hello
Need advice .currently i am working as branch manager in psu bank and i cannot get reference letter from my zo or hrd neither denial letter on email.
In this case can another branch manager,my immediate superior colleage can issue me a letter on his branch letter head and he is posted in different city.?
Kindly advice.
Hi ,
I am sailing in the same boat , psu banks usually don’t give it . But we can do one thing u can write down all the role of your job and as you said you can do it . Because we have no other options. Supporting those you can annex your salary slip, form 16, and appraisal form which all can be downloaded by yourself

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi ,
I am sailing in the same boat , psu banks usually don’t give it . But we can do one thing u can write down all the role of your job and as you said you can do it . Because we have no other options. Supporting those you can annex your salary slip, form 16, and appraisal form which all can be downloaded by yourself
Okay.. can him being posted in diferrent city matter?
And can i take one reference for role of officer and manager?
Apart from this have you tried asking your zo for letter. As far as i have asked they wont issue directly for my immigration. But they might issue for other reason but yeah not on same format.
So suggest me one more thing should i take letter on general proforma from zo. But there is a chance visa officer might contact them.
And what to do about denial letter as we cannot send directly asking for letter for immigration as that can jeopardise our job.
Tia

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
Hey Guys, I really need your help regarding proof of funds.I am planning to show 10 lakhs as Fixed deposit as proof of fund which is in State bank of India. I transferred the money from my savings account to FD account on May 2015 and with tenure of 2 years. In the year 2017, it got automatically renewed, because the maturity date was on May 2017. So, in 2019 this amount will mature again on 23rd May 2019. But I am apply for pr application on May 7th 2019. Will this affect my application. What are the documents that I need to furnish? Currently I have confirmation letter from the Bank in the bank letter head, Old Fd receipts of 2015, online receipt from May 2018 to May 2019 receipt. What are the other documents I need to furnish? Is this enough? Am I missing something? Please help...
I guess that it is pretty simple in your case. Let that FD automatically renew on 23rd May. When you take the statement of this FD, it will show the history from start i.e. 2015.You can download that statement online and get it stamped from Bank. Also, you will need to get a letter from Bank which mentions about this FD and also says that this fixed deposit is free of lien.

mminam

Feb 20, 2015
Hi plz help, I am. Making EE profile. The questionare check your eligibility on the cic site before the actual EE application form says u r eligible but when I am filling the form and submitting it says ineligible. Is it POSSIBLE? I am showing 28000 funds and spouse will not accompany. Is it making difference? MY IELTS is 6,6,6.5,6 and 2 year experience. Also my masters degree got ECE as Bachelors degree so I am putting like that only. The ECE ref no should be with or without hyphens? I tried both and same result. Plz plz help!!!

Maynula

May 12, 2019
Hi. I had a part time work in October 2016 which was 16 hours a week. However I got a full time job in January 2017 but still kept my partime job up until September 2018. Can I still claim 3 years work experience?

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys, While preparing Express Entry profile, from what levels of education do I need to enter my information in the EE profile. Do I have to start from Matriculation, Senior Secondary, Graduation, and finally Masters degree details?
Secondly, Assessment authorities like WES only evaluates graduation and post graduation degrees for equivalency as per my understanding. Do I need to get credentials assessment for our Matriculation and Senior Secondary levels of study also?
Please share your valuable knowledge and experience...

Plz plz help and guide...

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Thanks for the reply. While preparing Express Entry profile, from what levels of education do I need to enter my information in the EE profile. Do I have to give details pertaining to Matriculation, Senior Secondary, Graduation, and finally Masters degree details? Or Can I just enter details for my Masters degree?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for the reply. While preparing Express Entry profile, from what levels of education do I need to enter my information in the EE profile. Do I have to give details pertaining to Matriculation, Senior Secondary, Graduation, and finally Masters degree details? Or Can I just enter details for my Masters degree?
I added my bachelors and Masters. Nothing before that.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
I added my bachelors and Masters. Nothing before that.
Hi can't thank you enough..., please share your valuable knowledge and experience about the following criteria set out by the Alberta Express Entry Stream
  • 1. Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification,
  • 2. Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
What are those occupations as per point no. 1 ?
(For point no. 2) Do an applicant has to choose only Alberta as his/her preferred destinationCanada? Can all provinces and territories be selected and hope for an ITA from AINP or any other province or territory?

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi can't thank you enough..., please share your valuable knowledge and experience about the following criteria set out by the Alberta Express Entry Stream
  • 1. Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification,
  • 2. Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
What are those occupations as per point no. 1 ?
(For point no. 2) Do an applicant has to choose only Alberta as his/her preferred destinationCanada? Can all provinces and territories be selected and hope for an ITA from AINP or any other province or territory?
I applied under FSW. Have no clue about Alberta Express Entry Stream.