+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

May 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have done bachelors degree.To increase my score I want to do PG Diploma/masters course preferably online and fast track/self paced.Can someone please guide me any good university/institute to pursue such course.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Thanks a lot
Cause I live in a country that people don’t speak English,I think ielts 8 is gonna be abit difficult for me.
1.You said I have the points you mean without starting my master degree??
2.Hou much does ielts 8 have?what about 7?
Thank you
Sorry, your questions not clear for me.

Milesthegreat

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Nobody to help with this?
Hello,Please help me.
While filling the education history part of the EE profile I included a certificate obtained from a postgraduate program that is referred to in my country as a Maitrise (typically a Masters 1 or first year masters certificate). I described it as a masters in my EE profile but I also indicated that the WES evaluation I have, shows that it is rather equivalent to a 4 year bachelor degree programme; with the understanding that my points for educational history will rather be calculated based on the evaluation made by WES and not based on my own presentation of my educational history.

Now I have an ITA and I'm worried that the points that were allocated to me before I was given the ITA were based on my own representation of the certificate and not on the results of the ECA from WES because, while filling the ITA forms I realised that the certificate is portrayed as a 'Masters or professional certificate for a licensed profession'. Should I change it and put what my ECA says? If so, will it be seen as misrepresentation? Will I lose points for that?

I also will like to know if there are specific types of banks that are to be used for the bank statement and proof of funds. My bank account is in a small Credit Union which has only 4 branches nationwide. Will that be seen as suspicious? Or should I create a new account in a reputable bank and transfer my funds to the new account?

Please help.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi friends.
My last employer doesn’t give me my job records.I mean a paper that shows I worked for her. What should I do?
I have my account details print and a paper from the insurance that she paid for me during the years I worked for her.(It is common in my country)
Are these enough?
Thanks for all of your helps
Don't you have a signed job description, employment agreement? appointment letter?

Reactions: Sarah1996

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Nobody to help with this?
It wouldn't be considered as a misrepresentation. When you complete the profile post ITA, read instructions well and provide true and correct information.

Your financial institution's size won't be a problem as long as it is a legal one.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
My name is Michael .I am from Nigeria ,married with 2 kids and would like to relocate my family to Canada. I have a diploma certificate in farming from the university of Isreal and senior secondary school certificates while my bsc degree is not ready .I love to travel with my family .now the question is below:
Do I apply for family immigrants visa or my spouse apply and fix my data include in the application ?
Are you asking about who should be the principal applicant?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
What document do we need to upload post ITA for education?
I did research and understood that we need to upload WES report, IELTS and Degree certificate.

Can experts advise if need to also include marksheets? If yes then, advise if to upload all years marksheets or only final year marksheets?

Will appreciate response from experience members.
Advised to upload transcript

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
I have received my PR, planning to shift to BC province in the month of July.. Will my Indian driving license work in BC province..? If not should i go for IDP(International Driving Permit) process..? Does IDP works in case of new residents to BC province..?

Please help me out.

Parvez93

Apr 15, 2019
Great information. Thanks. One small question. For Education credential assessment, do i only need to get my MBA and bachelors degree and transcript assessed or do i need to get my secondary and higher education certificates and mark sheets assessed too. Also, will World Education Service (WES) assess my MBA and BBA as two bachelors or as Masters plus Bachelors? My MBA was 1.5 years while my bba was 4 years. I heard that University of Toronto (CES) will assess my MBA as masters and BBA as bachelors but it is a bit more expensive than WES.

raja787

Apr 15, 2019
I have been checking my eligibility. When I look in details, I qualify for Adaptability 5 points as my wife’s aunt lives there. In eligibility when I get the option it says only “Do you have a relative” instead of you or your spouse. Can anyone guide me on that.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi
I have done 4 year Btech and 1 Year full time PGDCA. Does i am eligible for two or more certificates CRS points?
You should be. Get the ECA done, that will make it clear.