+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

jasonshaw

Jan 20, 2019
Hi everyone can you please let me know about the work experience that is required for express entry PR process. if my highest education is graduation in year 2018 where i passes my higher secondary in 2013. i have all my experience from 2014-2018 will my work experience be eligible for express entry profile

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
If the primary applicant alone lands in Canada for softlanding, can he/she apply for PR card for the whole family or does the whole family need to complete the soft landing at least?
Like already mentioned, PR card is issued to Permanent Residents of Canada. People who are yet to 'land as a PR' are not Permanent Residents and PR cards will NOT be processed for them. After they land, you don't have to 'apply' for a PR card . It happens automatically - they'll just ask for the address so that they can send the PR card there .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please, help me for Canada immigration
Hello everyone,please help me for permanent working visa and Canada immigration please
As much as I love to help people, I expect people to do their research.

'Canada immigration' is a very broad term. You need to know more about the process and understand how it works. Do your research and if you have questions, people will be willing to help you.

For starters, read the post in the link below.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/

Please do your research and feel free to post any questions you might have.

Reactions: mdilushi and $66

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi everyone can you please let me know about the work experience that is required for express entry PR process. if my highest education is graduation in year 2018 where i passes my higher secondary in 2013. i have all my experience from 2014-2018 will my work experience be eligible for express entry profile
Yes, you will

Reactions: jasonshaw

ELARISH

Dec 16, 2015
Based on the information I see in the link below, I would strongly recommend applying for a transit Visa -

https://www.germany-visa.org/airport-transit-visa/

People with a valid visa to Canada, US and other countries are not required to apply for a visa. However, the visa will be cancelled at the PoE when they arrive in Canada. When they leave back, they won't have a 'Valid visa' for Canada. They wouldn't be being their PR cards for the next 3 months. COPR is not a travel document or a visa, it is a document to prove your status in Canada . Indians, who usually require a transit Visa, do not need to apply for one if any one of the following applies -

So, from the information that I see here, Indians might need a transit Visa if they don't have a valid 'Visa' for Canada or a PR card .

This is only my opinion .
Thanks for your reply. I have come across the following document in german consulate of canada website. Please share your opinion.
https://canada.diplo.de/blob/2184590/c818fb5b42ae74f4f29b77c3d1edec7a/checklist-airport-transit-visa-2019-data.pdf

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks for your reply. I have come across the following document in german consulate of canada website. Please share your opinion.
https://canada.diplo.de/blob/2184590/c818fb5b42ae74f4f29b77c3d1edec7a/checklist-airport-transit-visa-2019-data.pdf
Based on this information, the third point below, looks like they don't need a transit Visa.

You do not need an airport transit visa if one of the following applies to you:
 holder of a valid Canadian Permanent Resident Card
 holder of a valid Canadian visa
traveler who leaves Canada after having used a Canadian visa

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, please tell me when a person gets notified for medicals? After ITA how many days it takes for medicals message to come from cic ?

I have 1.5 year old son, does he also required to undergo medicals ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello, please tell me when a person gets notified for medicals? After ITA how many days it takes for medicals message to come from cic ?

I have 1.5 year old son, does he also required to undergo medicals ?
There's no notification for medical. The medical results have to be submitted as a part of your application - when submitting your e-APR (upfront medical exam). And yes, everyone has to take the medical exam.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

If you don't submit your family's (and your) medical exam results with your application, your application will be considered incomplete.

Exceptions might be made in extremely compelling situations but one can't count on it .

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
Dear All, news from my side, we’ve just got my spouse IELTS result which came better than predicted, with that our CRS score is now 447. The only problem is that we are going to loose points beginning of March (birthday), Tough question, do you believe that with 447 we may get an ITA in Feb/19?

Last edited:
Reactions: IeltsDream2019

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear All, news from my side, we’ve just got my spouse IELTS result which came better than predicted, with that our CRS score is now 447. The only problem is that we are going to loose points beginning of March (birthday), Tough question, do you believe that with 447 we may get an ITA in Feb/18?
100% :)
You will most likely get an ITA in 2 weeks.

Regards.