+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

Sorry, no experience in this. I would recommend you seek legal advice.

All the best
LMIA is not compulsory. If your job is exempt from LMIA, then you don't need one. But job offer must be there. How long is the job duration?
I also haven't came across something like this.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Yes, I checked the duties of my position on the NOC code list.
Thank you.
You can apply with previous work. But that doesnt llook good when you show that you have no current job. If you can rephrase the duties of your current job to match with your NOC, it is great.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Minimum is correct, but there is no maximum.

Regards
There is no maximum. but maximum marks can be obtained under this ctaegory for 3 years. whether you have 3 or more it will be the same points

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
My brother got rejection today for his Visitor Visa. Can he apply for Express Entry? (He has CRS score of 460)
The only reason he applied for Visitor Visa because he only wanted to Visit for 4 months but since he got rejected, Can he apply for Express Entry? And how does it affect his application?

pankaj419

Jan 14, 2019
Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me where to go the fingerprinting done ( Form FD-258) ? My local police station does not provide the service. I called my local UPS; they mentioned that they only handle fingerprinting for one company and need a unique barcode. We are based out of Boston,MA. Any help/guidance in this regard is highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I have a quick question, me and my wife want to apply for express entry Federal Skills Level with work experience from back home. We are currently living and working in Canada. Do we still have to show the proof of funds or it’s ok because we already have jobs?
You DON'T have to show funds as long as you can prove you have worked 1 year in NOC Skilled Occupation (0,A, or B) in Canada. If not, you'd have to show funds.

Reactions: Desean

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My brother got rejection today for his Visitor Visa. Can he apply for Express Entry? (He has CRS score of 460)
The only reason he applied for Visitor Visa because he only wanted to Visit for 4 months but since he got rejected, Can he apply for Express Entry? And how does it affect his application?
Hi,

Sorry to hear that.
He can still apply for express entry even though he has been rejected.
He will just need to be honest and ensure he meets all EE requirements.
He still has a good chance, depending on the reason for the rejection of visitor's visa.

Regards

Reactions: jayeshaminnew

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Hanika

Jan 14, 2019
I am currently working in Montreal ( work permit) . I do not plan to settle in Montreal . Can I apply for express entry when my current address is Montreal ? I am thinking of settling in Toronto.

swordfish291

Dec 16, 2017
While filling the express entry profile, question which asks "when u became qualified to practice this occupation" what should i write for NOC 2147. The noc states a bachelor's in computer sciences is required while i have bachelor's in commerce and i am working as a systems engineer since 2012.
I completed my bachelor's in commerce in 2008.
I have a master's degree in IT which was completed in 2014. I am not sure wether puting 2014 will have an impact on my experience which is starting from July 2012 and ending 2016. What should I put?

manish_sood19

Nov 24, 2018
Hi,

1. Why would you answer No when you have applied before? You need to answer Yes and provide details.

2. Yes
3. Correct
4. The one you got in 2013.

Regards
Thank you so much for all answers.

Is there any solution to question 1 which can be rectified before I submit profile?

Also, With your reply to question 1, it seems that a family is assigned a unique UCI which remains same for primary and dependent application. Is this correct understanding?

Now my question is why do we have different UCI in our current EE file?
I have different UCI when I click on Dependents.

Thank you for help

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you so much for all answers.

Is there any solution to question 1 which can be rectified before I submit profile?

Also, With your reply to question 1, it seems that a family is assigned a unique UCI which remains same for primary and dependent application. Is this correct understanding?

Now my question is why do we have different UCI in our current EE file?
I have different UCI when I click on Dependents.

Thank you for help
No, each person has their own UCI.
You just need to answer yes and provide all information related to the rejection. Answering No would be misrepresentation.

I hope that answers your question.

Regards

Preetu73

Jan 11, 2019
Hi
My employer applied for lmio in August 2018. And still it's pending and when I asked them he always says it is in process. Might be received in jan 2019. Do any body know that when it will come ?? Any news about it?? It's getting really very long delay

Plz help me for this

Thanks
Preet singh