+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Vivven

Nov 23, 2018
PLEASE how do i know if am qualified to apply for express entry.Am a woman of age 43.i studied Nursing and midwifery in Nigeria.

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hello lovely people,

I am confused about the police clearance address requirements.
Recently I submitted my PR application through my cic account, I have submitted my PCC and PCC of my spouse, my PCC is issued by the local police station and mentioned my address which is the permanent address in my passport but I do not live there so it does not come in my recent address history as well, in Bangladeshi passport has the permanent address and it does not have any present address option but it has an emergency address option.

I applied for PCC through centralized online application system and local police station issued this PCC on behalf of the Government and covers the whole country, it is countersigned by the District police super and also verified and countersigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs authority.

Will it be a problem as this PCC is issued with my permanent address instead of my present address? My husband's situation is the same as well.

What Shall I do now?
Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.
address is not relevant for IRCC authorities, just your clear PCC

Reactions: depali_nn

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,
Kindly clarify how to choose my NOC code? I am a pharmacy degree holder in my country. I worked as a Pharmacist in FDA in my own country but in Singapore, I have worked as clinical technician and pharmacy technician currently for 7 yrs. So my question is if I put Pharmacist or pharmacy technician in NOC .

Thanks.
NOC 3131 http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=3131&ver=16
check to see if you have around 60-70% of the tasks included on your job description and you're good to go.

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Can anybody tell me my correct NOC code ? Whenever I read the NOC codes list , I feel like I can fit in into more than one code. I dont know which one is correct. Here is my profile summary :

I am an electronic engineer but I have been working in Telecom sector for last 12 years as RF engineer. I have also done MBA but my experience is technical.

Kindly tell me my correct NOC code.

Thanks.
AMK
first of all, don't confuse your education with your experience. they don't have to be the same area (apart from medicine related).
that said, it is impossible to precisely identify your NOC based on what you have shared with us. I would say pick the most relevant codes and compare your duties with the ones in each of the NOCs you picked. you will have a cleared picture. "divide and conquer" :)

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Ok, so we've done language tests and credential evaluation. We are waiting the results of language test to apply. WHILE WAITING, do I need to be doing anything else to save time? All I do is go online and apply after getting test results??
well that depends on what is your expected CRS score. if that is above 445 then you should start preparing your PCC, PoF, employment letters... There are many threads with details

PARSOB

Sep 22, 2018
Hello Everybody
Want to request if you can answer to my query. I have got BC PNP express entry nomination and now I am in pool with 826 points waiting for an invitation to apply. I have LMIA - Dual consent and work permit here in canada, working since NOV 2018
Request to clear doubts that my self employed work experience- (genuine) as business developer , which I can proved with the company I was attached with, received commissions from in my bank regularly.
W this experience of 5 years working independently - on commission basis, receiving regularly every month and not salary as an employee be counted under skilled worker program.
If I am here in canada from last 6 months, do I still need police verification from my country.
thanks
Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I have crs 447, considering recent cutoff of 449 i am in doubt now. Will i get ita in coming draws? Also what will be the crs cutoff in coming year? I have a saving account in which my salary is getting credited from last 5 years. I have put funds around $16500 in that account in past two months slowly by cheque to show as liquid fund proof. Major part of money is given to me by my brother and mother. Is it 100% mandatory that funds need to be 6months old or gift deed has to be given along.? I am single applicant

azizmak

Nov 6, 2018
Hello all

i have 3 siblings in Canada .. and my wife has one sibling in Canada all of them have permanent resident or Citizenship.of Canada .... so for my post ITA documents upload section do i upload proof of only one sibling or all . ..

thms

Oct 28, 2017
We are creating an ee profile. As per crs calculator we have 446.
I have some doubts on work history.
1. Wife is the primary applicant and has 1 yr experience as permanent employee. Other experiences are contract/temporary. Shall we provide only that 1yr in work history?
2. Secondary applicant dont have canadian experience. Shall we mention experience here as 'No'?