+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

gauran

Oct 2, 2018
I am going to create the express entry profile. One thing i am confused about is police report. My spouse was in china for 1 year ,few years back. So should i need to get a police report from china for her. plz help.

elicanda87

Sep 21, 2018
I am going to create the express entry profile. One thing i am confused about is police report. My spouse was in china for 1 year ,few years back. So should i need to get a police report from china for her. plz help.
Yes you will have to get a PCC from china

elicanda87

Sep 21, 2018
Hii everybody..I am new to this site.My sister got PR card through her husband bcoz he is a citizen of Canada.But ther are now living in USA for four years as her hub and got job there.My question is can I use her PR card in order to get point?
if the PR card is still valid and they have an address you should be able to use. others can confirm.

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Her PR card has been sent to Canada for renewed and my sister said it’s on process.As her husband is Canadian citizen,her PR card will not be refused.Do you think I can still get points for express entry profile as well as Ontario Juman Capital Priorities stream?

gauran

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks brother. Coz i am new regarding express entry,so i would like to know if its needed while creating profile. I will be giving IELTS nxt month.

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Educational qualification - MBA in marketing
IELTS scores - L-8.5,R -7,S- 7.5,W - 6.5
Job title - Senior relationships manager (Wealth management/financial planning)
Number of years of experience - 3 years in NOC 0122
Married or single - Single
AGE - 27
CRS score - 417
I will sincerely advise you to make an EE profile and be hopeful for PNP. Also please take the IELTS again to clock CLB 9, you'll go through easily. You're highly qualified.

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Educational qualification - MBA in marketing
IELTS scores - L-8.5,R -7,S- 7.5,W - 6.5
Job title - Senior relationships manager (Wealth management/financial planning)
Number of years of experience - 3 years in NOC 0122
Married or single - Single
AGE - 27
CRS score - 417
I was in the same boat as you.. got a 6.5 in writing so my CRS was stuck at 414..
applied for revaluation and got a bump in writing score.. it got changed to 7 and my points jumped to 472.. got the ITA today!

Reactions: swatkat91

d_carlos

Oct 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I want to share my situation for expert opinions please.

I had been working in Canada for last 10 months (over 1600 hours) and I have just lost my job here. I was waiting for 1 year to complete before applying for PR as that would have given me extra points.

I am here on a closed work permit that is valid till March 2019.

I am applying for the PR now. The IELTS is scheduled for next week and I have initiated the transcripts request for WES.
If I score well in IELTS, I will get over 500 points.

What is the advantage of applying for the PR while still in Canada, if any?

I had my first baby born two months ago and I am still waiting for her birth certificate and then the passport. After which I am planning to go back to India until my PR arrives because no company is willing to sponsor a work permit and I don't want to waste my time and money by sitting idle.

I hope I am not missing any important piece of insight. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vicky

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hello friends!
Moving to Canada is my dream, so I`ve read a lot of information about applying, procedures and documents. But still, there are some things I can`t understand or I`m not sure about.
I have a "Master of Economics" diploma but I am working administrative work, not completely connected with my education. Will it be a problem or I still have a chance?
Sorry if the question is already commented, I am still on stage "Research".
Thanks in advance!
I will be happy if someone can help, and it will be great if I find some new friends here!
Have a great day (night) ;)
Please look for noc which is closely related to your job profile

Anyiobi

Oct 4, 2018
Thank You so much, this is so helpful to me. My next question is;
1) My NOC falls under category A (Information Technology and Engineering)
2) Please can you help with some of the provinces that can easily nominate me without asking for job offer.
3) Can you please give me some guide on how to get provincial nomination.
Many thanks

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Is birth certificate mandatory for availing points of sibling??there is a name change in my birth certificate.

I have consulted many people and some says its mandatory and some people say that passports are sufficient..
Can someone plz clarify??

Riser19

Sep 19, 2018
Hi All
I received my AOR ON 5 JULY 2018.
Medical was passed on 24 July 2018.
Since then haven't received any update and current status says we are checking your eligibility.
yesterday i realised that my representative had chosen the same NOC for my experience of customer service representative and retail store manager.he had choose the NOC(6211) for retail store supervisor instead of NOC(0621) for retail store manager
can someone please guide me is it alright?
according to my representative there is no big deal and they had done it alright.
thanks in advance.

Last edited:

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi
Is birth certificate mandatory for availing points of sibling??there is a name change in my birth certificate.

I have consulted many people and some says its mandatory and some people say that passports are sufficient..
Can someone plz clarify??

Birth certificates are mandatory, look at this way, how will CIC know that siblings you are claiming points for Canada are actually your siblings? So a birth certificate lists your parents and all siblings, from there CIC can know that, your siblings are in actual your siblings.

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

I need urgent help from experienced people. I submitted my eAPR on 23 July along with additional documents.

The Proof of funds which I provided did not indicated my current balance, loans (which i have none), average 6 months balance, credit card loans (which i have none). My bank only provided me an official letter head stating that I have account with them since 2015. I submitted electronic 6 months bank statement along with current balance and wrote LOE.
However, I recently asked my bank again after I learnt that CIC refuses applications based on my scenario, and another bank employee said that they will provide all deatils as CIC asked.!!!

My question is when I submit the Proof of funds now to CIC, what should I write in LOE, as its already two months since submission of eAPR and it wont look bad for me?

Apologies for long message. Please advise?

Thank you

BR
Ali