+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
t

Thanks a lot

Had one more question has anybody booked tickets via London... did they have to take some sort of transit visa even if not stepping out of terminal or flying within few hours
What Hope 2018 said is correct. However, I would still suggest you to check with the airlines for the same as sometimes they do need a transit visa even if you are not stepping out of the airport. My sister faced an issue over an Australian transit visa though she just had a connecting flight from Sydney to Auckland.

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Th
What Hope 2018 said is correct. However, I would still suggest you to check with the airlines for the same as sometimes they do need a transit visa even if you are not stepping out of the airport. My sister faced an issue over an Australian transit visa though she just had a connecting flight from Sydney to Auckland.
Thank you

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Hello,

I got my email on pr/Corp approval today. While filling the vfs consent form, they ask about biometric consent. What response is better... yes or no ?
Hey, can i get a response on the query as this is urgent, planning to submit tomorrow

Pankilshah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
29-08-2013
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013 applied for VISA
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013
Hi
I'm bit confused about
8) Additional Point
Do you or your spouse or common law partner (if they will come with you to Canada) have at least one brother or sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident?

Question: My mother's real brother is Canadian citizen and of course his SON too. he is 24 year old.

Should i add his SON as Cousin brother or My mother's brother (Uncle)?

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Pankil

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi
I'm bit confused about
8) Additional Point
Do you or your spouse or common law partner (if they will come with you to Canada) have at least one brother or sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident?

Question: My mother's real brother is Canadian citizen and of course his SON too. he is 24 year old.

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Pankil
yes you can

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi
I'm bit confused about
8) Additional Point

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Pankil
You will not get additional points for cousins. Has to be a sibling.

Bobqqqq

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Hi I applied for pr in CEC category. I got laid off from work after AOR.. I got 50 points for job offer . Now will it effect my pr process?

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
Experts, advise pls...

I just received a nomination under SINP
but my EE profile will expire next week.
what is the best thing to do?

1. Withdraw my profile (before it expires) then apply a new one
2. Create a new profile (wait for my old profile to expire)

Thank you :)

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hello all...i need some information regarding the docs requirement for relative in canada??
The case is...i have applied for immigration with family...and my spouse is having a relative(aunt) in canada. But we are not receiving any points for that under express entry.
So the question is do i need to submit the relative docs post ITA or not ??

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello all...i need some information regarding the docs requirement for relative in canada??
The case is...i have applied for immigration with family...and my spouse is having a relative(aunt) in canada. But we are not receiving any points for that under express entry.
So the question is do i need to submit the relative docs post ITA or not ??
Hi..its better not to fill tht option...as it won't help anyway... If u did then yes u have to show proof of relationship with ur spouse and whom they related to dad or mom and proof of residency also....

Reactions: ritej gaba

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hi..its better not to fill tht option...as it won't help anyway... If u did then yes u have to show proof of relationship with ur spouse and whom they related to dad or mom and proof of residency also....
Thanks buddy...really helpful indeed
And one more point...someone told me that if you are having any relative in canada...then it will make your case strong moreover its necessary to show with proof if someone is having any relative in canada....
Is it so ???

Zhao Mei Ying

Dec 26, 2017
Hi All,
Can someone advise me?
I am 39, MSC holder and already have WES in hamd. IELTS 7977 as in LRSS.
Work Experience-12 years, NOC 2234.
Wen I trying to check if i am eligible to enter EE profile, the system keep saying I am not eligible.
Anyone encounter like this before, kindly advise and help.
Thanks .