+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
thank you very much!
and as far as the proof of work experience is considered, do we have to upload all the paystubs from past years along with job letter? or just some random pay stubs, t4, job letter will do?
Nothing you mentioned is mandatory apart from letter but you can add last few months (3-6) paystubs.

Reactions: namans

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
hey!
my friend has 70 points out of 100 for federal skilled worker category.
Is there any difference in applying for cec category or federal skilled worker?
any link for steps etc?
Any particular things to take care for this category because he is thinking to apply himself.

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Hi all,

Please I need some advice urgently here! In my bank account I had more than sufficient funds as stated for settling by CIC but in one month I transferred a huge amount to my father's account for investment which he returned to me the next month. How do I explain this in my POF case? Should I get an affidavit or a gift deed? The money was earned by my salary savings for which I have payslips and tax returns. Should I also submit an LOE for this?

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Guys! Now that the 16th draw is out and the cut off threshold being at 440, how does one come to know if their profile has been shortlisted and they can expect an ITA?
What next basically? My CRS stands at 478 and I have been in the pool since 26th July 2018.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Guys! Now that the 16th draw is out and the cut off threshold being at 440, how does one come to know if their profile has been shortlisted and they can expect an ITA?
What next basically? My CRS stands at 478 and I have been in the pool since 26th July 2018.
Wait 24 hours, you are getting ITA!

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
t
If you have got CoPR then you can book one-way as well. Return is not mandatory.
Thanks a lot

Had one more question has anybody booked tickets via London... did they have to take some sort of transit visa even if not stepping out of terminal or flying within few hours

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
t

Thanks a lot

Had one more question has anybody booked tickets via London... did they have to take some sort of transit visa even if not stepping out of terminal or flying within few hours
No transit visa is needed if it is a layover. You are not stepping out from airport so not needed.

DavidQ

Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

I applied to the express entry exactly one week ago but in the application I wasn't asked to pay or to give any ECA number (which I don't have yet but this is in process). Strangely I still have no news, current status is "Processing submission", and I don't have any message or application number. How long does it take to see the CRS? I thought it was supposed to be in less than 24 hours...

Thank you

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Hello,

I got my email on pr/Corp approval today. While filling the vfs consent form, they ask about biometric consent. What response is better... yes or no ?

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Guys! I have received an ITA. Now while I am mentioning that I am married and my spouse will not be accompanying me for good to Canada initially, will I still need to ensure that proof of funds are substantial for 2 persons (CAD 15,531) or showing for one person (CAD 12,500) is good enough??

I ask this because my spouse won't be coming permanently with me at least initially, but she will be flying down with me the day I land onto Canadian land and stay for 3 weeks and leave. Can that work and can she come on a Tourist Visa in that case? I hope my doubt is clear. Thanks :)