+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys... I need help regarding Gift deed.... Pleaseee help.....

(1)What value stamp paper is required for executing gift deed?

(2)What if gift deed is more than one page, do all the pages need to be stamp paper?

(3)Does gift deed need to be notarized only or is there any other requirement?

Please advise. Thanks.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Hi, I received my WES evaluation report and it states: “Canadian equivalency: Four years of professional study.” What is the equivalent of this in cic? Can I claim it as a professional degree? Any thoughts please. Thanks.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hey guys... I need help regarding Gift deed.... Pleaseee help.....

(1)What value stamp paper is required for executing gift deed? IMO Rs.100 stamp paper is reqd

(2)What if gift deed is more than one page, do all the pages need to be stamp paper? Only the first page needs to be on stamp paper

(3)Does gift deed need to be notarized only or is there any other requirement? Notarised is fine

Please advise. Thanks.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

Kehkashan

Jun 1, 2018
How can we actually find the fit for our Job? Do we have to look for Job description match or Job title ? Like if anyone is Marketing executive it would not help ?

Jun 23, 2018
i hv done 3 yrs diploma in general nursing and midwifery and sent all of my documents to Wes Canada for evaluation twice but they are again asking for academic transcripts this time.
Possibly the reason is this that my academic transcripts of 1st year are from Our state council PNRC and after that our state health sciences university I.e BFUHS started conducting our exams, so transcripts of 2nd and 3rd year are from that university. Might be, they are not accepting transcripts from BFUHS.

I HAVE sent mail to them to consider my transcripts from both institutions but they are still asking for the same..can anyone please suggest me something to get out of this problem

Thanx a lot in advance

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Guys! I have a few queries. I am yet to go into the pool and so because I am waiting for my ECAs to come from WES.
I am applying for a PR to move to Canada. Can somebody please tell me:-

1. What can/should I provide as proof of funds once I receive an ITA? Please provide an exhaustive list if you can. :)
2. When should I go for a police certificate and medical examinations? How long is the validity of it?
3. My passport expires in 3rd week of January 2019. So should I wait till I get a new passport or, as I am aware, I can update my profile in the pool as and when a new passport comes? I ask so just to understand if my profile stands a chance for rejection or any caution from CIC's end as it is nearing expiry?

Thank you already! :)

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Seniors a question for points close relative in Canada :-

Can we get any points for having maternal uncle in Canada ? Have doc's to prove this .

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Seniors a question for points close relative in Canada :-

Can we get any points for having maternal uncle in Canada ? Have doc's to prove this .
This relative must be a:

• parent
  • grandparent
  • child
  • grandchild
  • child of a parent (sibling)
  • child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle)
  • grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html#adapt

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hi Guys! I have a few queries. I am yet to go into the pool and so because I am waiting for my ECAs to come from WES.
I am applying for a PR to move to Canada. Can somebody please tell me:-

1. What can/should I provide as proof of funds once I receive an ITA? Please provide an exhaustive list if you can. :)
>> Liquid cash in form of savings account or fixed deposits. And in your name only. Otherwise you need NOC from the other name holders
2. When should I go for a police certificate and medical examinations? How long is the validity of it?
>> If you are gonna get it from some other countries (other than your country of origin), I suggest you start the process now. It should be valid as long as you dont travel to that country again while you are waiting for PR. For your country of origin, I would suggest you wait till you are asked to submit. Medical examination, can be done in advance also.
3. My passport expires in 3rd week of January 2019. So should I wait till I get a new passport or, as I am aware, I can update my profile in the pool as and when a new passport comes? I ask so just to understand if my profile stands a chance for rejection or any caution from CIC's end as it is nearing expiry?
>> I had renewed my passport, so my suggestion would be to renew it now while you are still not in pool or even after you are in pool, you just need to go and update passport details.

Thank you already! :)

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi,

I have traveled to Bhutan from India via road for a period of 7-8 days. However, the immigration officers in Bhutan did not stamp/ mention anything on my passport. They had just asked us a copy of our passports along with a photograph.

How can I then prove my travel details to CIC ?

Thanks

cubleron1

Sep 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

Currently my CRS is 425 and I need to do a master's degree to increase my score.
I have applied for and got accepted by a distance learning (online) MA program in Middlesex University. It lasts 1 year. I have used the equivalency tool on the WES website and the result shows that the Canadian equivalency is 'Master's Degree'.
But before I accept the offer from the program, I wanted to find out if this would really give me the extra CRS points that I need and my score would go up to 460ish? Or maybe online programs do not add any points at all?

Thank you in advance for your help and please forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask.

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi frends, I just got an ITA, i need some advice on Pakistan PCC.
I am getting PCC from Pakistan with following dates, is that ok , Rawalpindi district since Jan 1988 till date. I turned 18 in 2005, is the date of 1988 till date fine ??
For my wife who is not accompanying me, she use to live in Islamabad from jan 2003 till our marriage date and from our marriage date till date it will be Rawalpindi PCC. Now we both are in USA since 2015 august. Now should my wife have pre marraige name with her fathers name in her PCC from islamabad when she was at her fathers house ?she turned 18 in 2009
Thankyou guys for helping me

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
This relative must be a:

• parent
  • grandparent
  • child
  • grandchild
  • child of a parent (sibling)
  • child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle)
  • grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html#adapt
Thank you I have looked into this, was little confused that's why asked this question . From link it's seems yes I can get points for my maternal uncle but the catch is his son (my cousin) is Canadian citizen (not him) and seems like i cant get any points.

Anyone thoughts ?

Last edited: