+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello friend.. normally what are we required to upload as education credentials?
Is it just ECA and scans of mark sheets and degree? or is there any thing else like signed and stamped transcripts from university/college that is required ?
Pls advise. Thanks.
ECA, Degree/Diplomas, Transcripts or Mark-sheets. Apart from this you have to upload IELTS result sheet in this tab because there is no other placeholder for that.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

Pi3.14

Jun 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am applying for Canada Express Entry Visa. For this reason I need to put up the NOC code required for creating the profile. I worked Full-time (45 hours a week) as an Analyst in Digital marketing services department for an IT services firm. I humbly request you to kindly help me recognize and find the exact "NOC Code" that I can use while applying for my Express Entry. Following are my details:

Job Title/Designation: Analyst (Digital Marketing Services)
Establishment: Information Technology Services
Job requirement: Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
Experience: 1.5 years

Main Duties:
• Responsible for rendering decisions on credit applications for e-commerce site based on established criteria. Applying e-commerce strategies under established guidelines.
• Creating reports for dropped transactions and other regulatory requirements for initiating refund. Designing reports, costings, controlling procedures and automations to minimize errors.
• Examine and audit the financial statements and reports using client application.
• Provide input to the client in order to help them design e-commerce strategies.
• Provide inventory support for new retail stores and new businesses. Also act as mentor for new employees in the fulfilment team.
• Collection of inputs (Data) from various ecommerce platforms and perform Analysis over sales data to develop e-commerce performance report.
• Participate in Weekly-Biweekly meetings with clients to discuss requirements, specifications and timelines of the tasks.
• Point of contact for all the enquiries and concerns raised by clients.
• Monitoring and administrating web analytics dashboards, reports using excel and key reporting tools. Identifying key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Provide special support in reporting during promotional sales events.
• Conduct data analysis on the buying habits and preferences of online and retail stores for the client.

I am not able to proceed ahead due to this confusion regarding the NOC code. I am hopeful that someone experienced can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am applying for Canada Express Entry Visa. For this reason I need to put up the NOC code required for creating the profile. I worked Full-time (45 hours a week) as an Analyst in Digital marketing services department for an IT services firm. I humbly request you to kindly help me recognize and find the exact "NOC Code" that I can use while applying for my Express Entry. Following are my details:

Job Title/Designation: Analyst (Digital Marketing Services)
Establishment: Information Technology Services
Job requirement: Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
Experience: 1.5 years

Main Duties:
• Responsible for rendering decisions on credit applications for e-commerce site based on established criteria. Applying e-commerce strategies under established guidelines.
• Creating reports for dropped transactions and other regulatory requirements for initiating refund. Designing reports, costings, controlling procedures and automations to minimize errors.
• Examine and audit the financial statements and reports using client application.
• Provide input to the client in order to help them design e-commerce strategies.
• Provide inventory support for new retail stores and new businesses. Also act as mentor for new employees in the fulfilment team.
• Collection of inputs (Data) from various ecommerce platforms and perform Analysis over sales data to develop e-commerce performance report.
• Participate in Weekly-Biweekly meetings with clients to discuss requirements, specifications and timelines of the tasks.
• Point of contact for all the enquiries and concerns raised by clients.
• Monitoring and administrating web analytics dashboards, reports using excel and key reporting tools. Identifying key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Provide special support in reporting during promotional sales events.
• Conduct data analysis on the buying habits and preferences of online and retail stores for the client.

I am not able to proceed ahead due to this confusion regarding the NOC code. I am hopeful that someone experienced can help me with this. Thanks in advance.
TBH, it's very unlikely you will get much help here for selecting a right NOC for you. You know your job the best and you need to be able to come up with a right NOC which is fit for the work you do, go through list of NOC and job responsibilities for each of them and find one which fits best for you. You also need to support it with reference letters. Spend some time on this!

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
ECA, Degree/Diplomas, Transcripts or Mark-sheets. Apart from this you have to upload IELTS result sheet in this tab because there is no other placeholder for that.
Thanks.. That means just scan and upload degree and mark sheets . no need of getting signed transcripts from university..

Pi3.14

Jun 19, 2018
TBH, it's very unlikely you will get much help here for selecting a right NOC for you. You know your job the best and you need to be able to come up with a right NOC which is fit for the work you do, go through list of NOC and job responsibilities for each of them and find one which fits best for you. You also need to support it with reference letters. Spend some time on this!
Thanks for the quick reply. What do you mean exactly by reference letters? Is the roles and responsibilities letter?

Pi3.14

Jun 19, 2018
Alright! I did get one and it has all those responsibilities mentioned above. But the problem is that the NOC (4163) which I feel is nearly matching to few of my responsibilities i.e 6/11which is 55% is similar and nor exact word to word. I am really worried and tensed at the moment.

Renjish

Feb 5, 2018
Hi,
My CRS points is only 310.I have scored IELTS L-8,R-6,S-7,R-6.5.How to score more points?If PNP how long it takes.Or is there any option for FSW?As I have a work experience more than 10 years.kindly assist.

hil555

Feb 19, 2018
hello,

if I arrive in canada in late august (with my spouse and toddler, for a PhD), where I plan to make my application after taking the CELPIP, should we do our medical checks here in our own country before we arrive, would it make a difference?

jvas

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
18.12.2014(PER)
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Second line ECAS : 28.02.2015( Processing started on 27.02.2015)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.03.2015 ( 3rd line update:24.03.2015 medicals received)
Interview........
waived probably
Passport Req..
very soon ( DM 06.05.2015)
VISA ISSUED...
very very soon
LANDED..........
Sooner than my thoughts
Hi Guys ,

I have 3 years 2 months experience in Skill Level B ( NOC 2283) and my overall IELTS is 7.5. TOtal Score is coming to 383. Despite this I 'm getting message of ineligibility. What could be the reason.? I submitted for EE today! Pls help

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi

I have a question regarding PCC, my wife is the primary applicant and we have recieved our PCC.
However on her PCC it is mentioned " XYZ wife of ABC".
But on our passports we both spouse name as blank.
Will this cause any issue ? Or we have to update our passports?

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys... I need help regarding Gift deed.... Pleaseee help.....

(1)What value stamp paper is required for executing gift deed?

(2)What if gift deed is more than one page, do all the pages need to be stamp paper?

(3)Does gift deed need to be notarized only or is there any other requirement?

Please advise. Thanks.
Pls I need help..

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hi Guys,

I have been asked to do the medical again, after it expired.

However I do not see the option on my CIC portal to upload the e-medical document.

While my case has been in SS since May, 2017. I got an email last week and the message was regarding the medical instructions.

I took the medical exam and have the e-medical document with me.

Should I email this to CPC or will the doctor take care of ?

Thanks.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hi guys,

I submitted an express entry application in December 2016, my file went for security screen and has been pending decision since. During this time I got married and updated CIC with the marriage certificate but then my spouse and I got separated and case for legal separation/divorce is under progress.

My Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) is due to expire in couple of months and I need to get it bridged through BWOP (Bridging Open Work Permit), while I wait for the decision on my PR application.

As the separation is in works and a final divorce certificate hasn't been issued yet. What should I declare in my marital status? Should I keep it married or should I put "divorced" in there? I don't have a divorce certificate if they ask me to provide one.

Please advise me on this unfortunate and messed up situation. Thanks.