+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello friends,
I got CRS score of 394 points.I have bachelor's degree and 4 years of work experience as electrical engineer in Power Plant.
Can any suggest me probable options to immigrate to Canada with this CSR score.
I'm very much grateful to your valuable suggestions.
This might sound un-appealing but this score can’t get you anywhere....have you taken IELTS test? If yes what was score?

mgracier02

Jun 19, 2018
Hi.. I would like to ask if it possible to continue my previous application in express entry years ago but I am now here in canada as a caregiver. Hoping for your help and suggestions. Thank you in advance

santoshreddyy

Jun 20, 2018
Currently i am working in a proprietorship firm company and not PVT LTD company, as a computer networking and they provide offerletter, payslips and Reference letter. with this experience can i apply for canada pr? and i get salary in bank account without PF and IT tax is it okay ? Thank you.

manish2018

Nov 17, 2017
Hi, after ITA, during eAPR, we've to upload documents to prove our education - like ECA and degree. What I'm not sure about is whether we need to upload mark-sheets or transcripts that list all the subjects and marks obtained.

Now, I have three mark-sheets (3 pages) for all three years of my bachelor’s degree. Additionally, I also have a transcript ( 1 page), which has all my subjects and marks (for all 3 years) on it. It's like a compilation of my mark-sheets. I used this Transcript for WES.

My question - - which one shall I upload along with ECA and degreed: three mark-sheets or Transcript?

I'm puzzled because one of my mark-sheets says I flunked a subject, which I passed the following year, and therefore was given a duplicate mark-sheet. I believe it'll get chaotic if I were to upload them. I'd rather use my Transcript, which has all the information that's required.

Thanks

aks01

Dec 26, 2017
I have got multiple Employment Records to upload (total 5) -

Not Provided Employment Records 1 (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records 2 (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records 3 (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records 4 (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records 5 (required) instructions Upload file

However the job details/work history which I have filled before ITA are not in sync (due to multiple time editing), it looks more like -

4th Job,
5th Job (current job),
1st Job,
2nd Job,
3rd Job.

I am not sure in which sequence should I upload the files, should it be in the work history's sequence (4,5,1,2,3) or do I need to delete all Job details and add again in correct sequence (will removing work history invalidate my ITA). I am not sure how much sequence of uploaded doc has to match with record provided. If anyone has experience with it, please help. Please share your views on this.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi, after ITA, during eAPR, we've to upload documents to prove our education - like ECA and degree. What I'm not sure about is whether we need to upload mark-sheets or transcripts that list all the subjects and marks obtained.

Now, I have three mark-sheets (3 pages) for all three years of my bachelor’s degree. Additionally, I also have a transcript ( 1 page), which has all my subjects and marks (for all 3 years) on it. It's like a compilation of my mark-sheets. I used this Transcript for WES.

My question - - which one shall I upload along with ECA and degreed: three mark-sheets or Transcript?

I'm puzzled because one of my mark-sheets says I flunked a subject, which I passed the following year, and therefore was given a duplicate mark-sheet. I believe it'll get chaotic if I were to upload them. I'd rather use my Transcript, which has all the information that's required.

Thanks
I would say if you have the transcript duly signed and stamped from your university then you can upload that instead of mark-sheets along with your degree and ECA.

Ghufrancap85

Dec 9, 2016
Good morning All, Can you please guide me that how and where should I send/ submit my application for GCMS notes? My details are below:

Case: FSW-O (resident of USA)
AoR: April 28th
RCMP request and submission: May 5th and 6th
Med. Passed: May 9th
RPRF request and submission: May 28th; Submitted same day.
We got some Ghost emails in between May 9th and May 28th.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ghufran Ahmed

Alain Kabemba

Jun 13, 2018
Hello Friends,

I have just started to prepare my document for the submission. i understand that my wife TEF results can help in increasing my score as the main applicant. kindly advise how will my wife education from WES add score in my profile . you response will be highly appreciated

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
hi guys.. plz help me.. i have updated my profilr and it stands now at 468. Now i would like to make my spouse as accompanying but unfortunately im not able to see to change that in my EE profile.. do i have to start all again from come to canada tool? there is no where an option in EE submittd profile of changing non accompanying to accompanyimg

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
I would say if you have the transcript duly signed and stamped from your university then you can upload that instead of mark-sheets along with your degree and ECA.
Hello friend.. normally what are we required to upload as education credentials?
Is it just ECA and scans of mark sheets and degree? or is there any thing else like signed and stamped transcripts from university/college that is required ?
Pls advise. Thanks.