+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
That means statement detailing each and every transaction of last six months of saving a/c
Yes normal bank statements. They are interested to see if there has been unusual deposits which they would question. So is there are large deposits you need to explain source via LoE

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Yes normal bank statements. They are interested to see if there has been unusual deposits which they would question. So is there are large deposits you need to explain source via LoE
Thanks for replying...What about reccuring deposit a/c.. Is statement needed for this also

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for replying...What about reccuring deposit a/c.. Is statement needed for this also
Are you showing it as part of PoF? if so then you need a separate bank letter for it which says it can be immediately liquidated and at what value. And it's statement to go along with.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Are you showing it as part of PoF? if so then you need a separate bank letter for it which says it can be immediately liquidated and at what value. And it's statement to go along with.
Ok thanks... Is the procedure same for fd? Bcz i have to show fd, rd &saving a/c to complete fund requirement... Are separate letters required for all..? They are of same bank but diff branches. Thanks.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Ok thanks... Is the procedure same for fd? Bcz i have to show fd, rd &saving a/c to complete fund requirement... Are separate letters required for all..? They are of same bank but diff branches. Thanks.
letter can be common or separate, either is fine but it should clearly state all the above you mentioned especially FD and RD can be liquidated.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

alhad

Dec 29, 2017
Hi all,

I was going through the documents to be submitted for the past and current employments. I noticed that only the experience letters won't suffice and that the roles and responsibilities should also be mentioned on the document.

I have total experience of 3 years with 4 organizations.

My first company HR denied giving me the roles and responsibilities certificate stating that the project is no longer with the company, hence the certificate can't be issued. I am neither in touch with my former colleagues / managers. In this case if I get a written mail from the HR stating the certificate can't be issued, can I use this mail to attach as a proof during my ITA documents submission?

Also, my immigration consultant told me that the experience which I am showing should be after the semester 6 (after graduation) exam results. However, as per my understanding the experience has to be within the past 10 years. Can someone pls shed some light on this as well?

Many thanks in advance....

perfectresult

Mar 25, 2018
Hello,
I have already accepted my ITA, but now I want to change my job. So what is the procedure for that?

- In what circumstances I can change the job?
- Do I have to inform the CIC about this?
- If yes, how can I do that via web form Or through my Gmail?
- Do I need to attach any documents for the same? If yes,what are those
- What reason I have to give them for changing my job?
- My background check is not started yet so will they do inquiry on my current job?

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello house, please I need your advise.. I'm aware job titles are not significant as regards nocs. however the rank/profession on my marriage certificate states supply chain supervisor while my present designation is parts administrator. Would this pose a problem?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello house, please I need your advise.. I'm aware job titles are not significant as regards nocs. however the rank/profession on my marriage certificate states supply chain supervisor while my present designation is parts administrator. Would this pose a problem?
Marriage certificate is not considered a work related document. What matters is what your reference letters say.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Marriage certificate is not considered a work related document. What matters is what your reference letters say.

RFC

Jan 8, 2018
I'm expecting an ITA in the next draw and I I have a question about police certificates.

CIC guidance reads: "You need one for every country, other than Canada, where you stayed for more than 6 months in a row in the last 10 years since you were 18 years old"

I'm sure I recall reading on the CIC website back in December 2017 that a PCC was required for any country, other than Canada, where you stayed for more than 6 months in a row since the age of 18 (but no mention of 10 years). I can't find this quoted anywhere now.

I stayed in the UAE for 8 months when I was 19, which was well over 10 years ago. To be fully prepared I recently applied for a PCC (just waiting to receive it). After reading the CIC website again it seems this is actually not needed, as it was over 10 years ago.

My question is - do I need to provide the UAE PCC in my application? Maybe the requirements recently changed, or perhaps I originally misread the guidance!?