+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello @mr.preetsingh and other expert members... need some help here...
I'm working in state govt. deptt.
Does visa officer check with the company about reference letter? If yes, through contact details mentioned on reference letter and id attached or directly through company's hr deptt. ?
Pls advise. Thanks.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi,
I have a question.i am a permanent resident in Canada and I understand that I can work and live in any other province in Canada except Quebec.
I received a job offer from Winnipeg but the company’s head quarters are in Quebec so for work purposes, I’ll have to move in and out of Quebec occasionally . I will have my permanent accommodation in Winnipeg. But my question is that can I travel in and out of Quebec for work purposes without any hindrance?? And is it legal??
Absolutely legal. Once you're a PR, you can do whatever you choose, and settle down in any province.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Can any one share format of reference letter for current job from collegue ? Do this need to be on stamp paper or simple paper will do ?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Can any one share format of reference letter for current job from college ? Do this need to be on stamp paper or simple paper will do ?
It needs to be on a letter head with your roles and responsibilities succinctly outlined, along with the number of working hours per week, and salary/wages mentioned if possible.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
It needs to be on a letter head with your roles and responsibilities succinctly outlined, along with the number of working hours per week, and salary/wages mentioned if possible.
Thank you for your reply, I am not able to get one from Company, so letter head is not possible. Any way out ?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Thank you for your reply, I am not able to get one from Company, so letter head is not possible. Any way out ?
Get a letter then from your seniors, duly notarized, with the roles & responsibilities as per your NOC code.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Get a letter then from your seniors, duly notarized, with the roles & responsibilities as per your NOC code.
Thank you that i can do, Do we need Seniors company IDs copy too ? I think i read that some where.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. for POF do we need to attach 6 month's bank statement for saving a/c or just a/c opening date, present balance, avg balance on bank's letterhead is enough. Pls advise. Thanks.

Last edited:

PakIrfanKhan

Apr 3, 2018

I have used some statistical modelling and computer algorithmic techniques by using Machine Learning methods, in order to build a model with self learning mechanism that will predict PPR Date for those who are in IP2 Stage/Or for reasonably long time their background checks are running.

Most accurate Statistical Forecasting Tool Available on Google Sheets SSF to know your Predictive PPR Date

If you are stuck for longer time in IP2/Background Checks click on below mentioned link of SSF to know your Predicted PPR Date.

During one month only since launch of SSF, around 529- Applicants from 44-Nationalities around the globe entered their details in SSF and got their Predicted PPR Date.

Among them 77-Applicants (15% of all Applicants) got their PPR as per SSF Prediction with 95% Accuracy.

It is free. No need to pay USD35 or any other amount for Notes. Use SSF which is totally free.

Enter your IP2/Background Start Date, and Nationality and get your Predicted PPR Date and wait up till that date.

Click below link and enter your details in last empty row:-

SSF Link to get your Predicted PPR Date
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

Caution: Some people who are doing business and earning money from poor innocent applicants by convincing them to order notes from their websites might call it a spam. Because it is free.

Reactions: managersonline

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014

I have used some statistical modelling and computer algorithmic techniques by using Machine Learning methods, in order to build a model with self learning mechanism that will predict PPR Date for those who are in IP2 Stage/Or for reasonably long time their background checks are running.

Most accurate Statistical Forecasting Tool Available on Google Sheets SSF to know your Predictive PPR Date

If you are stuck for longer time in IP2/Background Checks click on below mentioned link of SSF to know your Predicted PPR Date.

During one month only since launch of SSF, around 529- Applicants from 44-Nationalities around the globe entered their details in SSF and got their Predicted PPR Date.

Among them 77-Applicants (15% of all Applicants) got their PPR as per SSF Prediction with 95% Accuracy.

It is free. No need to pay USD35 or any other amount for Notes. Use SSF which is totally free.

Enter your IP2/Background Start Date, and Nationality and get your Predicted PPR Date and wait up till that date.

Click below link and enter your details in last empty row:-

SSF Link to get your Predicted PPR Date
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

Caution: Some people who are doing business and earning money from poor innocent applicants by convincing them to order notes from their websites might call it a spam. Because it is free.

Irfan you have done really a great work. You are really an intelligent man. You must be hired in Artificial Intelligence Department.:):):)

This work even might be useful for IRCC / CBSA /CSIS. And they should officially release a tool for this purpose, by using same statistical techniques based on historical data in their computer records.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. for POF do we need to attach 6 month's bank statement for saving a/c or just a/c opening date, present balance, avg balance on bank's letterhead is enough. Pls advise. Thanks.