+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Apr 15, 2018
Hi,
I am safety officer, having iosh and other certification, I need to know what about the opportunity in Canada or health and safety officer....what to do,

Can u pls tell me

Suri88

Apr 3, 2017
Hi Friends,

Can someone Please help me .

I have submitted my PR application I mean I received ITA Than I submitted my PR Application. While submitting application I have done some mistake I entered wrong CELPIP PIN number. I am not sure whether I can correct this or Officer consider my application as misrepresentation.

Your valuable suggestions will help me alot.

Thanks in Advance.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Good day! If my crs score is 440, will I get ITA if the cut off score of the draw is 440? And once I lodge my application, is it easy to get approve? Considering no problem for all the requirements.

Lis1412

Oct 31, 2015
hello everyone,

I have some issue. I received my ITA and my score is 445. However after I reassessed my education document, I noticed that I missed an important point. I missed this point about " private post-secondary school that operates under the same rules as public schools " .
I graduated from private school in Vancouver. However I am not sure if the school operates under the same rules as public schools. I already emailed my school to ask about this. So, if I end up do not get the 15 points, my CRS score gonna be under the cut off score.

I am planning to add my foreign degree with the ECA to my education history to add some points. (in case I cannot get that 15 points from my Canadian diploma) and I will write a letter of explanation for this mistake. I did not claim point from my bachelor before on my express entry profile , do you guys think I can still claim the point after ITA ? or the immigration gonna be suspicious about it?

Whats the best way that I should do on this situation ?

Thank you

AspirantCanada123

Mar 15, 2018
I have received Oinp nomination and ITA and in process of submitting my documents. I have two queries. Request seniors to Answer.
1. Do we mention about our 10th and 12th Details in Education History apart from Bachelors and Masters. Also, in Education section do we upload our 12th and 10th Marksheet along with other documents.(I have done WES for my Masters and Bachelors)
2. In Personal activities section, do we need to show our travel details. I have already mentioned about Travel details in Travel History.
For example: Jan 2017 to Dec 2017, i travelled to Malaysia and was working there.(Mentioned it in Personal Activities as -Jan 2017 to Dec 2017 - Employment )
In between Jan 2017 to Dec 2017, I travelled to Home country 4 times and took a family trip to Thailand(Mentioned it in Travel History section but did not mention in Personal Activities as we don't have any option for travel/holiday there)

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I have received Oinp nomination and ITA and in process of submitting my documents. I have two queries. Request seniors to Answer.
1. Do we mention about our 10th and 12th Details in Education History apart from Bachelors and Masters. Also, in Education section do we upload our 12th and 10th Marksheet along with other documents.(I have done WES for my Masters and Bachelors)
2. In Personal activities section, do we need to show our travel details. I have already mentioned about Travel details in Travel History.
For example: Jan 2017 to Dec 2017, i travelled to Malaysia and was working there.(Mentioned it in Personal Activities as -Jan 2017 to Dec 2017 - Employment )
In between Jan 2017 to Dec 2017, I travelled to Home country 4 times and took a family trip to Thailand(Mentioned it in Travel History section but did not mention in Personal Activities as we don't have any option for travel/holiday there)
Answers (which I followed and suggested by others to me)

1. Please upload 10th, 12th, Bachelors DMC and Degree, Masters DMC and Degree with WES report.
2. In Travel details, you mention your out and in date from India. In personal activities, you mention your status like studying, employment. It should match with all of your addresses that you have mentioned.

Reactions: AspirantCanada123

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Good day! If my crs score is 440, will I get ITA if the cut off score of the draw is 440? And once I lodge my application, is it easy to get approve? Considering no problem for all the requirements.
Yes, you will get the ITA however, If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hello everybody

please need advice:
- We have a profile with a score 423.
- We are waiting for a nominee ; the agent said may be we will get it by May !!!!
- Our profile and language test expires by 23 rd September 2018
Do you think if we get invitation by June is it OK for the expiry dates of language test ?
- Some one told us that we should take an other exam

Please can any one advise us

AspirantCanada123

Mar 15, 2018
Answers (which I followed and suggested by others to me)

1. Please upload 10th, 12th, Bachelors DMC and Degree, Masters DMC and Degree with WES report.
2. In Travel details, you mention your out and in date from India. In personal activities, you mention your status like studying, employment. It should match with all of your addresses that you have mentioned.
Thank you, just to reconfirm can I exclude the travel in out from Personal activities. I have mentioned them in Travel activities.
Also, the personal activities section and Address history section are matching but I have not taken into consideration the small trips to India for vacation within that international deputation.

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
Dear Experts,

Thanks a lot for all the support you provided. I am stuck again here. Need your help / advice.
I had chosen the option "not accompanying" in EE since my wife's ECA wasn't done (her transcripts were not received). I was also loosing time & score draws when her points were not getting reflected due to no ECA done.
However now that the transcripts have come and I want to apply for ECA with WES for her. I have 2 doubts here:
1. My score without spouse is 443 (with wife's ECA done it will be 444 anyway), yet when I am applying for WES, what if the score draw releases below 443?
2. Will I be able to include my wife even after getting an ITA? This is because reading all the discussions in various forums, it looks difficult to have sponsorship for her later.

What do I do? should I go for ECA at this stage?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear Experts,

Thanks a lot for all the support you provided. I am stuck again here. Need your help / advice.
I had chosen the option "not accompanying" in EE since my wife's ECA wasn't done (her transcripts were not received). I was also loosing time & score draws when her points were not getting reflected due to no ECA done.
However now that the transcripts have come and I want to apply for ECA with WES for her. I have 2 doubts here:
1. My score without spouse is 443 (with wife's ECA done it will be 444 anyway), yet when I am applying for WES, what if the score draw releases below 443?
2. Will I be able to include my wife even after getting an ITA? This is because reading all the discussions in various forums, it looks difficult to have sponsorship for her later.

What do I do? should I go for ECA at this stage?
The CRS is expected to be around 440 till August this year, so, if you can get WES before that, you will be able to get ITA for sure.

On the flip side, even if you get PR without your spouse and you have to sponsor your wife, you can do it. Its bit tedious but not impossible. You will have to wait a little longer.

Reactions: yamaha.rx135

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you, just to reconfirm can I exclude the travel in out from Personal activities. I have mentioned them in Travel activities.
Also, the personal activities section and Address history section are matching but I have not taken into consideration the small trips to India for vacation within that international deputation.
As I mentioned, the out and in should be mentioned (for Indian passport holders). If you have stamps on your passport, you should mention that since they ask for full passport scans.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello everybody

please need advice:
- We have a profile with a score 423.
- We are waiting for a nominee ; the agent said may be we will get it by May !!!!
- Our profile and language test expires by 23 rd September 2018
Do you think if we get invitation by June is it OK for the expiry dates of language test ?
- Some one told us that we should take an other exam

Please can any one advise us
It would be fine however before Sept 23 (which is my birthday as well), you will have to submit a PR application.
Once PR application is submitted, then only the expiry timers freeze.

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Can I claim 15 marks for my "first cousin" (My dad's brother daughter) in EE? She lives in Ontario, will I get any added advantage if I get NOI from OINP? I am at 434 and if I could claim marks from my cousin I will sit at pretty comfortable position. I know the answer and still just want to cross-check with experts here.