+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Sir,

please help me to get into express entry pool. kindly pls calculate my score and let me know how to get into express entry pool

After created profile shows that m not eligible to get into pool

here is my profile

IELTS- 7.0
R-6.5
W-6.5
S-7.5
L-7.0
Work- 10+
NOC- 2132

I would be appreciate if you could write back with positive response and procedure to get into pool
do you have ECA done for your education ?

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys..
Do I need to get police certificates for all family members ? Cuz CIC site reads as follows :-
"
Police certificates
To immigrate to Canada, you and any family members who are 18 years old or older must include your police certificates as part of the application for permanent residence. You need one for every country, other than Canada, where you stayed for more than 6 months in a row in the last 10 years since you were 18 years old."

Please reply. Thanks.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello guys..
Do I need to get police certificates for all family members ? Cuz CIC site reads as follows :-
"
Police certificates
To immigrate to Canada, you and any family members who are 18 years old or older must include your police certificates as part of the application for permanent residence. You need one for every country, other than Canada, where you stayed for more than 6 months in a row in the last 10 years since you were 18 years old."

Please reply. Thanks.
Yes for all dependants.

longman

Jan 10, 2015
Hi All,

I have a question regarding Express Entry Points and Draw. For example, I have indicated everything correctly, so correctly that the score I expected was exactly how much system awarded to me, namely 423. If I spend 3 months and polish my French and sit an exam I can increase it probably max to 447, but no more, as my age is my main drawback here. Now a heard rumors and have concerns (even though I do not understand why one would do that, because in documentation stage they will be exposed) that some people exaggerate their entries for Express Entry, for example by showing higher English or French Score or Work Experience even if they have not yet taken their test, and system awards them points for that and they are ranked let's say with 450 points above me. And in this case, I who have 423 and all the document to back it up, am being left out from the draw selection while those who inflated their entries got selected. Of course if they cannot prove they will eventually fail, but it does not help my cause. I am being left in the pool while fake entries are being selected. So my question is, how CIC/IRCC protects the system and thus fairness in draw process from such fake and fraudulent or inflated accounts? Is there any mechanism against that?

Personally for me it would be requirement to attach documents within 30 days of the application to prove and then be part of the draw, once you have proved your scores. But it seems it works other way around, they make draw based on whatever account holder claimed and then try to verify their credentials which leave actually ready and true accounts in the pool for good.

Please advise if you know of any measure CIC/IRCC is using to protect and safeguard system from such fraudulent entries, otherwise it seems very unfair process.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi everyone,
Regarding the proof of funds required, currently we have the funds in fixed-term deposits (6 months term) and their maturity is close to this date.

We are not sure if the right thing to do is to cancel or to nenew these deposits. We are confused about the "readily transferable" concept for the proof of funds requirement.

Will it be acceptable a certified copy of term-deposit certificates? or do we have to cancel them, put the money in a personal sight savings account and ask for letter issued by the bank where they explain that the money is in sight and readily to be used at any time, clarifying hat the funds were previously in a 6 months term deposit?

Thanks in advance.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi everyone,
Regarding the proof of funds required, currently we have the funds in fixed-term deposits (6 months term) and their maturity is close to this date.

We are not sure if the right thing to do is to cancel or to nenew these deposits. We are confused about the "readily transferable" concept for the proof of funds requirement.

Will it be acceptable a certified copy of term-deposit certificates? or do we have to cancel them, put the money in a personal sight savings account and ask for letter issued by the bank where they explain that the money is in sight and readily to be used at any time, clarifying hat the funds were previously in a 6 months term deposit?

Thanks in advance.
Worry not.

IRCC will accept certificate of fixed deposits and you can submit the renewed certificate during document submission.
Alternatively, Once matured, you can also deposit the FD amount to your saving account and provide a letter of explanation to substantiate your case.

Either way is approachable according to your convenience.

Nondini2017

Sep 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

I received Ontario PNP nomination recently and received ITA as well. after receiving the ITA I am blessed with a baby girl.
What shall I do now? my express entry profile is locked now and I can not make any change there.
So if I just include my child's details such as passport+ birth certificate in my PR application will it be ok?
In my EE profile number of family member 2 and in PR application number of family member is 3?

Thanks a lot in advance.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi everyone,

I received Ontario PNP nomination recently and received ITA as well. after receiving the ITA I am blessed with a baby girl.
What shall I do now? my express entry profile is locked now and I can not make any change there.
So if I just include my child's details such as passport+ birth certificate in my PR application will it be ok?
In my EE profile number of family member 2 and in PR application number of family member is 3?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Since you got nomination,you would have ample amount of points for selection under next draw.
You can decline this invitation, make respective changes and wait for next draw .

There are alternate options but I believe the above is the best.

Reactions: Nondini2017

Nondini2017

Sep 24, 2017
Since you got nomination,you would have ample amount of points for selection under next draw.
You can decline this invitation, make respective changes and wait for next draw .

There are alternate options but I believe the above is the best.

Thank you very much for your quick response.
All my documents are ready, I also got a letter from the province when I informed them about my new baby, if I submit my PR application now will it be a major problem?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Post ITA Qs:

1. My brother in India do not have a passport, do i need to submit any document in Family tab for him ? If yes, what else than passport will do ?
2. We are expecting a baby in Aug'18. Do i need to mention this somewhere ? Or we can use Change in family status later ?

Last edited: