+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

G

garfieldm89

I have a query regarding proof of indian job experience and education.

1. I have done Bachelors in engineering of 4 years and 2 years of post graduation in management. I have degree and marksheets for everything. Do I still need the transcripts?

2. I have 38 Months of Job experience prior to post graduation. I have work experience letter and last 6 months pay stubs. Do I need anything else from my employer regarding work experience. After post graduation, I got a job in my 2nd company. What proofs i need from my current employer?

Thanks

kanwarsingh1

Mar 12, 2018
Dear Concern,

I made my express entry profile and uploaded on 6 January 2018 ,My Score is 439,My Profile number is E000xxxxx .On 26 January I received Letter of Interest from ONTARIO PROVINCE ,I was excited and on 9 March I uploaded all my documents along with 1500 dollar fee for Ontario PNP Programme after submitting my profile with Ontario HR priority steam, I was checking my profile on CIC express entry and in end when i again save and exit the page than it was showing transmitted and view form only.Now my profile is not showing my marks detail and new message is coming with profile ineligible ,their is no change in my status but why it was showing no Marks ,old profile messages with new message profile ineligible only.

Kindly help what to do ,is all my information will start showing or some other thing i need to do ? should i create new profile ? than my profile number will change and i already submitted fee and documents uploading detail for Ontario PNP just one day back what will happened to it ? kindly help I am worried and don't know what to do ??
I wrote mail to ontarionominee and also raise query on cic web form ,but it is showing the processing time for answer will be 6 month .kindly help....

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Thank you . But as per your profile for PPR to PR card it has taken 6 months. Is it the way it normally takes ?
PR Card is made within 2 months after your first landing, provided everything is correct as per IRCC. It has nothing to do with PPR.

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
I have a query regarding proof of indian job experience and education.

1. I have done Bachelors in engineering of 4 years and 2 years of post graduation in management. I have degree and marksheets for everything. Do I still need the transcripts?

2. I have 38 Months of Job experience prior to post graduation. I have work experience letter and last 6 months pay stubs. Do I need anything else from my employer regarding work experience. After post graduation, I got a job in my 2nd company. What proofs i need from my current employer?

Thanks
You need to have a letter of roles and responsibilities from your employers wrt the NOC you are looking to use for skilled migration.

Apart from that, other imp documents are:
1. Payslips
2. Form 16
3. Joining and relieving letters

anishta

Feb 19, 2018
PR Card is made within 2 months after your first landing, provided everything is correct as per IRCC. It has nothing to do with PPR.

Okay. Thanks. So basically once we recieve the PPR means we have got the PR and we can land Canada right ? We received our medical pass in 8 days from the day we received the AOR.

G

garfieldm89

You need to have a letter of roles and responsibilities from your employers wrt the NOC you are looking to use for skilled migration.

Apart from that, other imp documents are:
1. Payslips
2. Form 16
3. Joining and relieving letters
Do you mean that If i dont plan to use my pre MBA job as NOC, then I don't need to show letter of roles and responsibilities for that?

paraskp

Dec 13, 2016
HI

Need your help in applying for the PR for Canada.
Me and my wife want to apply for PR, we are located in India and we have started the process by giving IELTS and getting our education verified .
Now there are few things that i want clarification on from your side and need your advice.
I am 32 years old, have an Master of business administration degree and ietls score of 7.0 and work experience in sales and
marketing
My wife is 30 years old, have a bachelors degree in technology and ielts score of 7.5 and work experience in Information technology field.
Now who according to you should be primary applicant in our case?Also if my wife happens to get 8 or above in IELTS wil that help us in getting good points for the PR since she is from IT background and i think job prospects will be good in this field.
In my case as of now i made my wife primary applicant thinking the work experience will get us some benefit in our application but due to her bachelor graduation our points get less.
Please advice my friend .

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Okay. Thanks. So basically once we recieve the PPR means we have got the PR and we can land Canada right ? We received our medical pass in 8 days from the day we received the AOR.
Once you land, your PR duration starts officially from that day. Although there are very less chances of rejection but the immigration officers/border services have authority to refuse entry based on any doubts/exceptional cases.

So, I would say once you successfully exit the airport on first landing, only then consider yourself as a new PR ;)

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Do you mean that If i dont plan to use my pre MBA job as NOC, then I don't need to show letter of roles and responsibilities for that?
Logically, you need letters for only those places for which you are using NOC and for which your CRS score would be calculated. Rest can be added in personal history.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Received my CoPR last week. Thank you @TanakaM and all for the help you guys provided by promptly answering the doubts which I had during the process.

My timeline was as follows:
ITA: 18-Oct-17, AoR: 01-Jan-18, MEP: 18-Jan-18, PPR: 23-Feb-18, CoPR: 05-Mar-18
Great. Congrats hey.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
HI

Need your help in applying for the PR for Canada.
Me and my wife want to apply for PR, we are located in India and we have started the process by giving IELTS and getting our education verified .
Now there are few things that i want clarification on from your side and need your advice.
I am 32 years old, have an Master of business administration degree and ietls score of 7.0 and work experience in sales and
marketing
My wife is 30 years old, have a bachelors degree in technology and ielts score of 7.5 and work experience in Information technology field.
Now who according to you should be primary applicant in our case?Also if my wife happens to get 8 or above in IELTS wil that help us in getting good points for the PR since she is from IT background and i think job prospects will be good in this field.
In my case as of now i made my wife primary applicant thinking the work experience will get us some benefit in our application but due to her bachelor graduation our points get less.
Please advice my friend .
Hi,

Both of you can be the principle applicant, so whoever give the most points should be.
Getting IELTS scores of Listening 8 and 7 in Reading, Writing and Speaking or better will significantly increase your score.

The industry your work experience in doesn't really matter unless you are going for PNP. In any case Ontario may still offer you POP since you have a masters degree.

Regards

Reactions: sundar17feb99

meet.bhatt87

Mar 12, 2018
I have IMM008, IMM5406, IMM5562, IMM5669 filled out by my spouse and me both. As well as we need to submit Proof of evidence of relationship document, Photos, her birth certificate,medical, passport page, pcc as well as questionnaire from both of us. Now they have given us only one upload option. I don't have idea that we will be able to submit IMM008 file as word like fill out, validate then print it and scan it back put into one as scanned photocopy with other IMM files and documents. Because, IMM008 is the only file that we need to validate with e-signature.

I raised CSE through web-form to upload some extra space but they gave me ways how to compress document and compress pdfs. I am not sure that you can upload or will they allow all IMM files and docs as a scanned copy pasted in words and convert into pdfs.

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
HI
Can anyone send me the LOE letter template OR sample?