+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello everyone

I am thankful to everyone on this forum who helped me out in everything from applying the file to getting the information on initial days as a new immigrant in Canada.

I have been offline for quite sometime now but I believe I should share whatever knowledge I have gained till now in terms of moving to Canada.

You guys are free to ask/discuss any questions related to new immigration to the land of your dreams, I'll definitely try to give you the best answer possible.

Thanks
It always feels nice to know someone jumping back to forum just to help fellow aspirants:)
HUMANity still exists :rolleyes: Welcome back :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello guys.....I am hugely disappointed with my situation...leme brief you about the same.....would appreciate your valuable comments on the same....

1. We recd our ITA on 7th February in Dubai.

2. We approached a useless agent on 20th February ( we didn't know they were useless as one of my other friend had got PR to Australia from them, so thought they were good....but turns out it was just a one on fluke they got this!)

3. They linked our profile to theirs....after a week, we get to know their reputation and decided to do it ourselves....so we request them to unlink our profile and they said okay.

4. After unlinking, we get to know that it takes 28 working days from CIC to unlink the profile....it is their latest update on CIC apparently which they too weren't aware of :-o so considering our CRS is 469, we are sure we will enter the next draw and decided to decline the invitation through them. We lost a good AED 3100 as they said they won't refund us either!! Frauds!

5. They sent us the confirmation letter of our profile being declined and we have already created a new one and was expecting the draw to happen yesterday, which never did :(

Now the question is....since they have declined the invitation but the unlink take 28 working days, will our current profile be affected in the next draw??? And idea when the next draw is going to happen? And POF they said fo4 3 pax was around 84000 AED....but on their website, it shows 19080 CAD which is approx AED 65000.

And anyone from Dubai here???? Once we submit all documents, how long does the PPR takes approximately???? A sad sad situation here I must say :(
Hello there,

Glad you decided to proceed on your own.

1. Judging from your statement, I hardly think he is a registered representative. You can check if they are listed under https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/choose/authorized.html
  2. Having POF above your minimum requirement won't do any harm. Having such extra amount would aid during exchange rate fluctuations.
  3. Going by the current trend, considering you furnished right documents, it will take max 3-4 months for PPR.
  4. Expect draw next wednesday.
All the best :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello DelPiero / the_nick24,

I need urgent help friends, ...my brother recently submitted EAPR ..... Being Indian, he got issued his and his wife's PCCs before submission.
His PCC has a BIG PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP......on PCC they forgot ( PCC officers) forgot to stamp One ROUND blue seal indicating REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE......EVEN THOUGH IT HAS OFFICER SIGN ON IT.... CAN you or any other friends, advice if thats acceptable ??????

We are very very stressed.... Also, note this is after EAPR SUBMISSION and this is not OUR MISTAKE...

please throw some lights on what are the options here ?? issue CSE or get PCC stamped ?????
I believe signature would suffice as your color scanned PCC show invisible marks which denotes authenticity.
However, you can still raise CSE if you fear if rejection.

@DelPiero07 @BillHyatt @legalfalcon please validate my above statement.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi
Very urgent
Do we need to upload any Schedule form as I am PNP applicant (OINP)?
Yes
  • Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form
  • IMM 5669E - If you answered 'yes' to any of the statutory questions.
These are not mandatory documents, hence failure to furnish won't be a reason for rejection. They will come up with ADR.

Reactions: harneetk

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Dear Friends ,
I received my ITA and a quick question regarding Medicals ,
I am in Netherlands and my family ( Spouse and 2 Kids) are in India. We found the respective doctors and Clinic as per CIC guidelines.
Question :
* Do i go first for the medicals being the primary applicant , then advise my dependents to go for their check ?
* Do we all receive different UCI numbers or the same ?
Your feedback is much appreciated .
Thank you
Post-ITA submission, you all will be given same UCI with which you can take medicals from anywhere.
If you are performing upfront medical, you can still have medicals from different countries. You all will be provided a receipt which will be submitted during submission. The report will be attached in e-medical system mostly which will be investigated by case officer.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Yes
  • Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form
These are not mandatory documents, hence failure to furnish won't be a reason for rejection. They will come up with ADR.
Thnx
Statutory questions are which?

abbu

Feb 13, 2018
Yes

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thnx
Statutory questions are which?
You will asked questions about your criminality due ITA submission. You will be either answering yes/no.
If you end up answering yes, the aforementioned form should be furnished.

wantgo2canada

Mar 10, 2018
Hi Keethiv Newbie,
1) go cic. gc.ca
2) fille up ECA application eg. wes , iqas
3) create poot application after IELTS.
4) wait for ITA
5) submit ITA
6) receive COPR
7) visa grant.

even then if you need help you can help from canadavisa.com (they are them very expert) or send me email wantgo2canada@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Shaluramdas88

Jan 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Hello there,

1. Judging from your statement, I hardly think he is a registered representative. You can check if they are listed under https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/choose/authorized.html
  2. Having POF above your minimum requirement won't do any harm. Having such extra amount would aid during exchange rate fluctuations.
  3. Going by the current trend, considering you furnished right documents, it will take max 3-4 months for PPR.
Hello there,

Thank you SO much :)

Well....they claim they are ICCRC registered. They did cancel my invitation and sent me the letter from CIC stating it is cancelled. That is the ultimate confirmation right? Coz I don't want my next ITA to be disapproved coz this one is still active?

Can I revoke the entire GCkey account n create another one so that there will be absolutely no confusion or insecurity of misinterpretation coz they have messed up the old one?

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Hey Members
I have received an ITA in Feb and i am getting my documents ready. With regards to POF i am confused after reading so many post. I did take a gift from my mom in December. Since this is a gift some sort of proof has to be given. my questions is

1) Does it need to be on plain paper and just my mom signs it
2) Does it need to be on Stamp paper with only my mom signature

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thank you SO much :)

Well....they claim they are ICCRC registered. They did cancel my invitation and sent me the letter from CIC stating it is cancelled. That is the ultimate confirmation right? Coz I don't want my next ITA to be disapproved coz this one is still active?

Can I revoke the entire GCkey account n create another one so that there will be absolutely no confusion or insecurity of misinterpretation coz they have messed up the old one?
I can confirm this case wouldn't fetch you "misrepresentation" stigma.
Yes, you can create profile through new GC account. However, it is advisable to wait 28 days to avoid any stress all along.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hey Members
I have received an ITA in Feb and i am getting my documents ready. With regards to POF i am confused after reading so many post. I did take a gift from my mom in December. Since this is a gift some sort of proof has to be given. my questions is

1) Does it need to be on plain paper and just my mom signs it
2) Does it need to be on Stamp paper with only my mom signature
For inducing authenticity to documents, it is recommended to have gift deed notarised in plain/stamp paper