+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Hello,
1. My middle name has a dash & I just saw that my in my spouse's passport that dash is missing, is this a major issue? Should I write a LOE for this, I am the principle applicant.
2. We received ITA with a crs score of 462, but after filling up the post ita form crs score is 470,
my previous level of educ point was 119, now 126
spouse's level of educ 9, now 10.
my WES eval : bachelor & one yr degree
spouse WES: bachelor & bachelor
The entries are same for pre & post ITA, so why the points increase? I am puzzled. @TanakaM

noblevrghs

Nov 4, 2017
Need A help guys

I have completed my B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from India. What should I select in Field of study in educational History ?
Is it Science,Applied or Computing/Information Technology ?

NOC2174

Thanks

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me what’s the process after receiving visa stamping ??
You'll need to move to Canada. During that time you'll need to present your Passport with Immigration visa stamp, CoPR and sign it in presence of the officer. You'll also need to bring a list (3 copies) detailing and declaring goods with their values to the customs.

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello guys

I recently took my 2nd Celpip and got a lower mark than the one that I took in last year (Jan 2017)

Is it okay to use the previous result for EE profile or there is a need to mention a newer result?

Pearl92

Feb 16, 2018
Hello family, I've been calculating my estimated CRS using the online tool where the drop down for education has two or more certs.. On opening my EE profile I realized there is no such thing? ?I only saw bachelor's degree and then masters??am I doing something wrong or is the online CRS tool misleading...

Pearl92

Feb 16, 2018
Hello family, I've been calculating my estimated CRS using the online tool where the drop down for education has two or more certs.. On opening my EE profile I realized there is no such thing? ?I only saw bachelor's degree and then masters??am I doing something wrong or is the online CRS tool misleading...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to add your degrees separately. If you are entitled for those points then the system will award them.

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
You'll need to move to Canada. During that time you'll need to present your Passport with Immigration visa stamp, CoPR and sign it in presence of the officer. You'll also need to bring a list (3 copies) detailing and declaring goods with their values to the customs.
Thanks a lot for your response.. I wanted to know whether I should bring a recent bank statement in order to show my prof of fund ?? Or any such kinda documents

Apr 1, 2016
Hello! Do you need to have the proof of funds letter since you submit your EE profile? I want to submit my profile in September-October and will have the money until December-January. Is this possible or I should wait until December to submit my profile? Also how long the work experience letters are valid and when do you have to submit them? Thank you so much for your time!

Mar 7, 2018
Hello,
1. My middle name has a dash & I just saw that my in my spouse's passport that dash is missing, is this a major issue? Should I write a LOE for this, I am the principle applicant.
A. Its not a major issue but better to give the explanation for the error
2. We received ITA with a crs score of 462, but after filling up the post ita form crs score is 470,
my previous level of educ point was 119, now 126
A. As per below equivalency (Bachelor & One yr post graduate) then your education points must be 119 not 126.
spouse's level of educ 9, now 10.
A. Spouse education equivalency is double bachelor's degree, so the points can be claimed are 9 not 10
my WES eval : bachelor & one yr degree
spouse WES: bachelor & bachelor
The entries are same for pre & post ITA, so why the points increase? I am puzzled. @TanakaM

Reactions: Gooogly
Mar 7, 2018
Dear Guys,

Applicant did Master's(USA) and Bachelor's(India) degree but the education assessment was done only for Master's by skipping Bachelor's degree and the person is claiming points for the work experience post Bachelor's and prior to Master's education. Whatever the work experience factorized towards points is post Bachelor's and same Bachelor's credential was not sent for education assessment.

Can we proceed with Master's education assessment by claiming points for work experience post Bachelor's education, do we need to get Canadian equivalency for Bachelor's as well as the person claiming points for post bachelor's work experience.

Please let me know your suggestions and someone witness similar case are invited for necessary suggestions.

Thanks
S.Kumar

Mar 7, 2018
While your in Express Entry application, you cannot find that options, however you can individually select the Canadian equivalency for each credential, eventually results will be the same.