+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

devin43ty

Feb 28, 2018
Hi,
How could we monitor the authenticity of LMIA?
From where we could check it?
What are the features of genuine LMIA?
In how many days the LMIA assessment can be obtained?

Regards,
Dev

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do you mean by ITA. Is the invitation. I received the AOR few hours after submitting the complete profile.

PPR is the permanent residence state right? Please be kind enough to guide.

Your assistance is much appreciated
PPR = passport request.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
What do you mean by ITA. Is the invitation. I received the AOR few hours after submitting the complete profile.

PPR is the permanent residence state right? Please be kind enough to guide.

Your assistance is much appreciated
ITA = Invitation To Apply
PPR = PassPort Request
Once you send your passport you'll get CoPR = Confirmation of Permanent Residency
checkout the first page of this thread for more details.

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018

longman

Jan 10, 2015
If you are still going on the path of renouncing your PR and reapplying under the express entry program:

If your Canadian experience was within the past 3 years you can claim points under CEC.
Alternatively, you can also try for the PNP programs where you can get higher points if nominated by the province.
One more option on a long route is applying for a study permit as a post grad or PHD program and working on that to add to your points for Canadian education as well.

Tax filing doesn't quite help - but it keeps your previous resident profile legit.
Thanks for clarification. Mine was not experience, just certification as HR professional in both provinces. Is it considered as Canada experience or not? I took and passed their examination and fulfilled their experience requirements (outside of Canada experience) and thus got my HR Certification.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Did you get ITA? if I remember correctly, once you get your ITA and accept it to start your PR application your details are transferred from your EE profile to your PR profile - there you can make changes.
Yes ITA I got during the last draw. I can't see an option to edit any entries.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Okay. So i can expect PPR in another month of time. I received my AOR 10 days back. What will be the next stage.
No, CIC say they process 80% of applications within 6 months. However, based on current trends, 3 months is a realistic expectation. Anything less is a huge bonus.

All the best

anishta

Feb 19, 2018
No, CIC say they process 80% of applications within 6 months. However, based on current trends, 3 months is a realistic expectation. Anything less is a huge bonus.

All the best

Thanks. After AOR what is the next expected state change.

safegnt

Mar 1, 2018
Yampower...
And all the friends of this blog could you Please do let me know which province right now have a great need of HSE professionals ie. NOC code 2263...
Please Reply..