+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
Hi,

1) There is absolutely no need to add his experience as it gives no points unless it is Canadian experience. Therefore, say he has no experience and then add it in personal history as you have suggested. This is perfectly acceptable.
2) Children's details are only entered post-ITA, so don't worry.

regards
Thank you so much!!

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Is it necessary to have an average balance of about of $20,000 for three members of the family in the bank account for the past six months at the time of uploading the documents after receiving ITA? Or it’s fine too, to deposit this much money in an empty bank account and have a statement with current balance amount is $20,000 but last six month no money? I actually work in a foreign country and always used my wife’s account for all transactions, can I use my wife’s account too?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it necessary to have an average balance of about of $20,000 for three members of the family in the bank account for the past six months at the time of uploading the documents after receiving ITA? Or it’s fine too, to deposit this much money in an empty bank account and have a statement with current balance amount is $20,000 but last six month no money? I actually work in a foreign country and always used my wife’s account for all transactions, can I use my wife’s account too?
There is no rule that you must have the money in your bank account for the past six months.

If you're depositing a lump sum amount in a bank account then you better have proof of where that money came from (gift deed, sale of assets, savings from salary, stock liquidation, etc).

Yashvi

Feb 28, 2018
I am in the process of sending my documents to Wes.
The college has mentioned over the transcripts the following, “she has studied all her subjects through English Medium at this college. I am confident that he will be able to follow the lectures delivered in English at any of the Foreign University. I recommend her for admission to any Foreign University”
Will that statement be an issue for evaluation?

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Friends
Good day. I'm in need of your expert advise.

I have finally received my ECA from WES for my PGDM from AIMA Delhi. I did this evaluation as an upgrade to my initial Bachelor's of Commerce from University of Madras, India.

My result is as follows
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two bachelor's degrees (four years)
Second ECA Report (original completed on November, 06, 2017)

I have 2 queries.

1. Can i claim 2 or more degree based on this? My B com was 3 years and my PGDM was for 2 years. However i got the statement from WES that both of them are for 4 years.

A) Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2008
Awarded By: University of Madras
Major/Specialization: Accounting
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

B) Credential: Postgraduate Diploma (AICTE)
Year: 2010
Awarded By: All India Management Association
Major/Specialization: Financial Management
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. My second query is around the WES ECA reference number to put in CIC profile. I had initially mentioned the initial reference number which i got for my B.COM. After receiving my PGDM assessment, i have updated the updated reference number just for PGDM. have i done it correctly? As the updated reference number has got both B Com and PGDM, going forward should i just use the updated reference number going forward for B Com and PGDM?

kindly advise friends as this might take my points from 429 to 461

Reactions: psharma

longman

Jan 10, 2015
Hi All. Could you please advise. My situation is following. I am landed PR but who lived outside of Canada and did not meet minimum 2 years Canada stay requirement and my PR card already expired a year ago. So I cannot renew my card, even though I know that I can get in with US passport and then stay for 2 years before renewing, but this option does not work for me as I have not got Canadian ID or Medical Card. So I plan to re-apply through Express Entry program provided that passing scores are quite low recently. And here are my questions:

1. Can I re-apply through Express Entry or I am still formally considered PR until I officially renounce it or court renounces it?
2. Do I need officially renounce PR status before I can re-apply through Express Entry?
3. When I apply with spouse, I do not make necessary minimum draw score which was 415, but when I apply without spouse I make 427, which means I might have a chance. So my question is following: If I apply without spouse, get selected and come to Canada, can I then sponsor my spouse and children to come to Canada, even though initially I applied without a spouse?
4. If I can sponsor my spouse and children, how long it will take them to get documents and come to Canada, in other words, how long family sponsorship takes?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sincerely,
Longman

Godmercy22

Feb 28, 2018
Hello people, I'm new here and I will be glad if I can be enlighten on how to apply for Canada visa to work as a skilled worker or unskilled worker, as a new migrant seeking for the necessary procedures thanks.

Ismail said

Feb 28, 2018
Alexandria,Egypt
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to all who got the ITAs.

My CRS is 437 NOC 4112. I got the ITA on 1st March. Can anyone in this group let me know where can I find a guide in the CIC website to fill the ITA?

Thanks,

Surekha

hello,sir

I'm a lawyer too and I was wondering if my NOC code would be 4112 or 4211??? and Is it mandatory that obtain a license for Canada immigration before getting (ITA)??? and WES evaluated my degree as a bachelor of laws does it mean I can't claim points for prof degree on EE?

I would very much appreciate any input.

Many thanks!

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi All. Could you please advise. My situation is following. I am landed PR but who lived outside of Canada and did not meet minimum 2 years Canada stay requirement and my PR card already expired a year ago. So I cannot renew my card, even though I know that I can get in with US passport and then stay for 2 years before renewing, but this option does not work for me as I have not got Canadian ID or Medical Card. So I plan to re-apply through Express Entry program provided that passing scores are quite low recently. And here are my questions:

1. Can I re-apply through Express Entry or I am still formally considered PR until I officially renounce it or court renounces it?
2. Do I need officially renounce PR status before I can re-apply through Express Entry?
3. When I apply with spouse, I do not make necessary minimum draw score which was 415, but when I apply without spouse I make 427, which means I might have a chance. So my question is following: If I apply without spouse, get selected and come to Canada, can I then sponsor my spouse and children to come to Canada, even though initially I applied without a spouse?
4. If I can sponsor my spouse and children, how long it will take them to get documents and come to Canada, in other words, how long family sponsorship takes?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sincerely,
Longman

Once you are a PR - you are a PR for life. Entry permits however, are a different ball game. The option to renounce it is yours. It will be renounced by a court only if there was a criminal action taken against you.

I am an ex PR who [in my opinion] made the mistake of renouncing my PR. Thus I had to and could reapply under the EE profile. That took a long painful path and I'm still waiting for news on this. I had a period of 6 months in processing where my eligibility was checked if the PRD decision was clear. Not to dishearten you, but couple of options:

I would suggest that you look into the PRTD process along with a strong supporting letter of explanation as to why you were not able to make the eligibility and also what is your commit to stay, if allowed to renew:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html
And also consult with an immigration lawyer before taking a decision to renounce.

If the above is not an option, you can renounce the PR and then reapply with spouse and family. Try to improve the IELTS scores or get the ECA's done to help improve your scores. If the approval comes through it will be for PA + dependents so that you won't have to run through an additional sponsorship process as an individual applicant.

Else, it becomes a multi part journey where you have to settle in Canada, find a job and apply again for family sponsorship - that is entirely up to you.

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Hello All,

I have couple of simple question - I created my EE profile on 30th Dec 2017 and still waiting for ITA. My CRS is 432. I have seen that in OINP cut off they are usually taking candidates from 1st Jan 2018 - current date. Can i withdraw my application in my EE profile and reapply? Will there any negative effect? Can i apply for new application in same profile? Do i need to mention any details of old application?

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hey friends!

I need proper guidance as I’m coming Toronto next week for landing procedure.
I got AOR in may 2017 and then I got married and add my spouse name on my file. Luckily we get PPR at same time and then I came back to my home country for my sister’s marriage. Now will come with my wife next year at Toronto. My spouse will come first time in Canada.
My concern is
1: do I need any documents except passport and copr paper ?
2: after get ppr I directly came back home for three months so I didn’t get paid by my company since last 3 months. It is ok, right ?

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Just wanted to know what is the authenticity of this link as it was on Canada visa. Regarding police certification.

https://www.canadavisa.com/news/ircc-updates-police-certificates-requirement-for-express-entry.html?site=tw&cat=org

Prior to this update, an applicant was required to submit a police certificate from any country or territory where they had resided for a total of six months. This meant that an applicant who spent two months in a country, left and then returned to that same country a few years later for four months was required to provide a police certificate from that country.

An applicant is now only required to submit a police certificate for a country in which they have resided for six months in a row or longer.

Can anyone answer the query

anishta

Feb 19, 2018
If you are in the Express Entry Pool and have not received an ITA - thus have not submitted your actual PR application, then there is no processing that would take 6 months. When you are in EE pool you get a CRS score. At every draw there is a cut-off, people having CRS score equal or grater than the cut-off are sent ITA.
So let's say your current CRS is at 439 and last two draws have been 440 then your EE profile is simply waiting, there is no processing going on it. let's say that on the next draw the cut-off goes down to 430, then you'll receive your ITA and have 90 days to submit your application.
Your "processing" will commence after you have submitted your PR application. Even though CIC mentions that average time of processing is 6 months for me and many others it took 1 month (28 days) from e-APR to PPR.

Hi may i know how many months it took for your submitted profile to process until you got the PR. I have just submitted my complete express entry profile . Curious to know how long will the entire process will take place?. Any idea.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wanted to know what is the authenticity of this link as it was on Canada visa. Regarding police certification.

https://www.canadavisa.com/news/ircc-updates-police-certificates-requirement-for-express-entry.html?site=tw&cat=org

Prior to this update, an applicant was required to submit a police certificate from any country or territory where they had resided for a total of six months. This meant that an applicant who spent two months in a country, left and then returned to that same country a few years later for four months was required to provide a police certificate from that country.

An applicant is now only required to submit a police certificate for a country in which they have resided for six months in a row or longer.

Can anyone answer the query
"As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependents) must submit a valid police certificate for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have lived for six months or more in a row, since the age of 18."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html