+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ojasope1

Jan 6, 2018
Thank you for your reply, what if the person was refused visa in 2006, and later git the visa same year and was deported for over staying in 2007, should he declare it in his application for PR if he's to submit one this year considering the fact that both issues are more than 10yrs ago they both happened. I anticipate your response.
Technically, if you have stayed more than 6 months, you will have to provide the PCC, which would be tricky in that case. Rest, let other users to respond on this question.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Guys.....to improve my points i have done a post graduate diploma (1 year)(part time/ distance education). Now my question is that will WES will evaluate that part time/distance diploma. If yes, then i will i be eligible for "two or more degrees/diploma category". It would award me extra 33 points.
Technically yes, you will get extra points. It the degree says POST GRADUATE.

Reactions: Ojasope1

Marius J

Jun 20, 2017
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Guys.

After submitting my Medicals in September, I got the request for further investigations due to a spot shoed on my chest x-ray. I had the x-ray again after 3 months and also the sputum test. all came back negative. Now I have another request for the exact thing. Do you think they didn't see clearly the sputum results or something like that?
have there been any cases were they ask twice for the x-ray and sputum tests to be repeated?
The panel physician suggested to get a medical letter with the whole story and that should include all results. This was sent since 2 weeks now, but no confirmation until now.
I starting to get worried... Please be so kind and share your knowledge and experience.
Thanks for the help!

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello Friends,

Need your help with the below:

I'm an Express Entry applicant and got my PR and completed my landing as well. In my application, I included my wife as 'Non-Acompanying' spouse. (The points were pretty high during late 2016 and early 2017).

Now I would like to bring my to Canada via Express Entry with her as an applicant and mention that spouse (that is me) as a PR. The issue is, she doesn't have enough points (417) to get an ITA with the prevailing cut-offs. The reason is that Spondorship takes a lot of time and it looks like EE is probably the fastest way (barring exceptions) to bring her to Canada

I created another express entry profile with me as the Primary Applicant and with my spouse as Dependant. Now the CRS score is 456 which is good enough to get an ITA. But then I'm already a PR here. So is it possible for me to do this and call/email CIC letting them know of this and transfer my previous application to the new one and proceed with the new application with my wife as an acompanying spouse and process the new application?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Need your help with the below:

I'm an Express Entry applicant and got my PR and completed my landing as well. In my application, I included my wife as 'Non-Acompanying' spouse. (The points were pretty high during late 2016 and early 2017).

Now I would like to bring my to Canada via Express Entry with her as an applicant and mention that spouse (that is me) as a PR. The issue is, she doesn't have enough points (417) to get an ITA with the prevailing cut-offs. The reason is that Spondorship takes a lot of time and it looks like EE is probably the fastest way (barring exceptions) to bring her to Canada

I created another express entry profile with me as the Primary Applicant and with my spouse as Dependant. Now the CRS score is 456 which is good enough to get an ITA. But then I'm already a PR here. So is it possible for me to do this and call/email CIC letting them know of this and transfer my previous application to the new one and proceed with the new application with my wife as an acompanying spouse and process the new application?
If you're going to try to do this you have to renounce your PR first.

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Hello everyone.

I am not sure if this is the correct thread but I am going to post here anyway. I hope the senior members can help me in my query.

I received an LAA from MPNP draw 40 under MPNP-EE Sub-stream. Both my EOI and EE profiles were submitted almost at the same time last May, 2017 (EOI - May 15, 2017 & EE - May 21, 2017). I am in the process of finalizing my LAA submission, and then it struck me that after LAA submission, there is no guarantee when I will receive the PNP. So technically, I only have 3 months validity left on my EE Profile.

Based on this, may I know if Option 1, if i declined my LAA now and recreate both my EOI and EE profiles, will I still get another invitation on the next round of EOI? Option 2, if i submitted my LAA and my EE profile expires, do you think i will have issue on my PNP?

I hope someone can enlighten me on this. Thanks in advance.

rusticcheese

Feb 14, 2018
Hello friends,

Need your help on below:

I am new to this forum and want to submit my educational credentials for ECA. I have a master's degree and am required to submit my bachelor's degree certificate along with master's certificate. However, the name printed on my bachelor's degree certificate is a little different from what is there on my master's certificate. I have an affidavit and newspaper advertisement copy of the name change proof. Will this cause any issue in my ECA evaluation by WES?

Appreciate your response.

LikRK

Feb 14, 2018
Hi,
I am civil engineering graduate have 15 years of building design experience in India. Interested on applying for express entry program but whenever i finish the questioner at the end it shows a disappointed result "you are not eligible". Pretty much sure that my case should be eligible for EE program. Little background about me, civil engineer (4 years B-Tech, India) with 15+ years of experience, secured 7.5 IELTS score ( in all modules), having housewife and two kids. Looking for some help or any useful suggestion.

Thank you much!

Madcan18

Feb 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Is it just me or has anyone else had issues with the come to Canada tool? I needed a new reference number with my ielts scores and I am unable to generate one. Please help!

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi,
I am civil engineering graduate have 15 years of building design experience in India. Interested on applying for express entry program but whenever i finish the questioner at the end it shows a disappointed result "you are not eligible". Pretty much sure that my case should be eligible for EE program. Little background about me, civil engineer (4 years B-Tech, India) with 15+ years of experience, secured 7.5 IELTS score ( in all modules), having housewife and two kids. Looking for some help or any useful suggestion.

Thank you much!
I think, also your wife needs to write IELTS to get 67 out of 100.
Age makes the difference, if you are 35+ something, this is the only way... I assume you don’t have close relatives in Canada..
Hope this helps.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Guys.

After submitting my Medicals in September, I got the request for further investigations due to a spot shoed on my chest x-ray. I had the x-ray again after 3 months and also the sputum test. all came back negative. Now I have another request for the exact thing. Do you think they didn't see clearly the sputum results or something like that?
have there been any cases were they ask twice for the x-ray and sputum tests to be repeated?
The panel physician suggested to get a medical letter with the whole story and that should include all results. This was sent since 2 weeks now, but no confirmation until now.
I starting to get worried... Please be so kind and share your knowledge and experience.
Thanks for the help!
Hope you receive a confirmation from them soon. Did you have any ailments in the past? What was the spot all about then?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello friends,

Need your help on below:

I am new to this forum and want to submit my educational credentials for ECA. I have a master's degree and am required to submit my bachelor's degree certificate along with master's certificate. However, the name printed on my bachelor's degree certificate is a little different from what is there on my master's certificate. I have an affidavit and newspaper advertisement copy of the name change proof. Will this cause any issue in my ECA evaluation by WES?

Appreciate your response.
If its both degrees are from the same university, you can request your University registrar to write this on a letterhead, that both belong to you. that will suffice.

Reactions: rusticcheese