+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi guys.
I have created my express entry profile with 447 scores.
I have one question. Actually, I updated my email address in my express entry profile. I was receiving update emails on my old email account(received 5 emails) but I am not getting any emails on my new email account(updated one)which I suppose i should be getting every time i submit my profile after making changes to my profile.

I am worried that what if I don't receive any invitation email in the coming draw.

Does anyone know if this is serious issue. Should I create new profile or ignore this.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: lkaur765

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.
I have created my express entry profile with 447 scores.
I have one question. Actually, I updated my email address in my express entry profile. I was receiving update emails on my old email account(received 5 emails) but I am not getting any emails on my new email account(updated one)which I suppose i should be getting every time i submit my profile after making changes to my profile.

I am worried that what if I don't receive any invitation email in the coming draw.

Does anyone know if this is serious issue. Should I create new profile or ignore this.
Thanks in advance
Set your old e-mail to forward e-mails to your current e-mail address.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi everyone, regarding MPNP. Is there any other way to increase our ranking score? We are qualified and my NOC is in demand. We don't have any relatives in Manitoba, close friends only. Our ranking score is only 400 and in every draw the minimum ranking score required is 560-700. Can anyone help me with this?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @TanakaM

You have really been a great support with all your suggestions. I am writing this to ask you to share your point-of-view on the current trend that CIC has set with 2750 ita size& fortnight draws. This has been a tremendous let down for many people in the 430's. I am sitting on 435 since almost 5 weeks now & although many people were saying that cutoff will come down to 435 by February end at maximum, now it seems that cutoff might not even come down below 440 in February so 435 might not be coming in this year even.

You have been seeing a lot in the forum & considering your experience, what is your prediction on the CIC's current move? & when might you think that they can lower the cutoff to bring it close or at 435 margin? This is getting a torture for so many people now. Its also very hard to believe that people entered the pool with 432 on June are waiting for 8 months for their ITA & 435 since October are waiting for 4.5 months. Future seems so uncertain right now after all the hard works :(

Nshta

Feb 5, 2018
Please tell me if it is acceptable for an ex-colleague to provide a reference letter for my experience in the company I am currently working in?
I have been with the same company since Jun 2013 and my colleague (team-lead) left the company in Dec 2016. There is no one else who I know and I am comfortable asking for a reference, in my team who has stayed on since 2013.

Thanks!

Ajzz

Sep 19, 2016
Hi everyone,
While filling the express entry profile they are not asking any info of children like names,passport no.s etc just the number of dependents ..is this fine or am I missing something ?

Also I have misplaced the wes eca hardcopy ..will I need it at later stage if I get ita ? Should I order another hard-copy or the email pdf will do ?

Thanks !

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have a quick question- Do they issue SIN at airport while you do PR landing? or you have to go to SIN issuing office next day.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Koushik

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I have a quick question- Do they issue SIN at airport while you do PR landing? or you have to go to SIN issuing office next day.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Koushik
Depends at what time you arrive. My flight arrived at like 10pm and the Service Canada booth was already closed.

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Dear senior members my EE profile score is 447. Waiting for ITA..my next quest to you is about medicals...what is the procedure for same ...I have filed for EE with my spouse and 2 kids..will they also have to go thru medicals

bahar1326

Jan 18, 2018
Hi,

If your PR( Canadian Experience Class) refused and waiting for reconsideration, is it ok to open another account with a new file number? Or We should withdraw the old one. Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear senior members my EE profile score is 447. Waiting for ITA..my next quest to you is about medicals...what is the procedure for same ...I have filed for EE with my spouse and 2 kids..will they also have to go thru medicals
You would have to book an upfront medical with one of the authorized clinics for you and all your dependents.