+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Is provisional certificate accepted in WES to evaluate as my degree certificate application is not processed and can take time?
Hi,

They require a copy of the final certificate. However, you can try contacting them and enquiring.

All the best

Reactions: CS Deepthi

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
Please I need an expert advise on my situation. I want to apply for Express Entry. I am married with two kids I have a legal status to remain in the UK but my husband has overstayed his visa which makes him illegal in the UK and will not be able to get the police certificate. Will this affect my application process as we are coming as family if I apply for the Express Entry.
Please see my response in another thread.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Plxx guide this what is this this is long processes than fill out this forum than details to details is big process Doc's after nomination than long process i can't plzx guide this
Sorry, please retype your question as it is not clear.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Experts
Need an help
While filling additional information for family in EE Profile for parents

Should I be mentioning only first name mentioned in my passport ? or Full name according to their passport ?
Also, here my father name differs a bit and has middle name included in his passport compared to just his first name mentioned in my passport

Any help is appreciated
Hi,

Whenever you enter names, enter them as they appear on the individual's passport.

Don't worry about how it appears on your passport.

Regards

Reactions: Troy2245

ashwani_pant

Apr 28, 2017
Hi,
I will be travelling to Canada on 2nd March.
Can anyone please help me with the process I need to follow once I land?
Anyone who has made their first landing recently, could you please help?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ashwani

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Does other country tourist visa denial and later approved need to be part of profile ?
What happens if someone misses to give information regarding any denials of other country visa ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Does other country tourist visa denial and later approved need to be part of profile ?
What happens if someone misses to give information regarding any denials of other country visa ?
Yes, it does, under statutory questions in the PR application.

Not stating them maybe considered misrepresentation. Thus, declaring and explaining is best.

Regards

Jan 29, 2018
Hi,

I have a Post Graduate Diploma from the UK. I have also got the credentials verified from WES. When I add this in my Education History of the express entry profile, there is no option of Post Graduate Diploma or two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. The only options I can select are -

1. Master's degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
2. Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

If I select either of the options, my score changes. My score with Master's option would be 472, with Bachelor's option would be 457 and with two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees option would be 466. Plus, it would mean I am lying about my educational credentials and getting banned from 5 years from applying. I had received an ITA in 10th January draw. I withdrew it because of this small issue. How do I deal with this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I have a Post Graduate Diploma from the UK. I have also got the credentials verified from WES. When I add this in my Education History of the express entry profile, there is no option of Post Graduate Diploma or two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. The only options I can select are -

1. Master's degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
2. Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

If I select either of the options, my score changes. My score with Master's option would be 472, with Bachelor's option would be 457 and with two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees option would be 466. Plus, it would mean I am lying about my educational credentials and getting banned from 5 years from applying. I had received an ITA in 10th January draw. I withdrew it because of this small issue. How do I deal with this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi,

You enter each credential individually then the system will give you the appropriate points.

Regards

tlswodnjs

Jan 29, 2018
Hi,

I have been working in Canada on a closed work permit (intra company transfer) for 6 months and worked in the US for the same employer since August 2014. Will I be able to claim the 50 points for the below question in the federal skilled worker application? I have been working with the employer for 3.5 years but have only been in Canada for 6 months now.

Has _____ been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?)

Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have been working in Canada on a closed work permit (intra company transfer) for 6 months and worked in the US for the same employer since August 2014. Will I be able to claim the 50 points for the below question in the federal skilled worker application? I have been working with the employer for 3.5 years but have only been in Canada for 6 months now.

Has _____ been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?)

Thank you
No. You'll have to work for 6 more months in order to claim such points (assuming you meet all other requirements).