+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

RahulMalpani

Jan 3, 2018
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I'm a new member here. After submitting the express entry profile online yesterday, I received only an express entry profile number....the UCI number continues to remain blank even after 24 hours. Is this normal? If not, what should I do?

Please let me know. Thanks.

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
I am applying for Express entry and have registered for PR along with my wife.

Now for proof of funds, can I show both my and my wife's account statements and liquid holdings combined. Or will the primary holder's account and holdings be only considered?

MayaIlyaz

Jan 4, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone please confirm about the details of express entry document requirements? I have done my O and A levels and i need to confirm that these documents need attestation by HEC or can they be directly sent to WES?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone please confirm about the details of express entry document requirements? I have done my O and A levels and i need to confirm that these documents need attestation by HEC or can they be directly sent to WES?
Only post secondary education is required not O and A level.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I am applying for Express entry and have registered for PR along with my wife.

Now for proof of funds, can I show both my and my wife's account statements and liquid holdings combined. Or will the primary holder's account and holdings be only considered?
Hi,

You can show both accounts. Your wife will just need to sign a notarised affidavit giving her full consent to the use of these funds for immigration purposes.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,

I'm a new member here. After submitting the express entry profile online yesterday, I received only an express entry profile number....the UCI number continues to remain blank even after 24 hours. Is this normal? If not, what should I do?

Please let me know. Thanks.
Hi,

This is normal. You will be given a UCI at a later stage. Normally at the same time as an update on your medicals.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Than

Thank you sir,

Should I mention correct dates now for EE profile? I want to be sure that It will not make any problem for the rejection please?

Can you please provide any examples where such kind of corrections were done and got PPR?
Yes, mention the dates as per reference letter. Many people have made such changes, don't worry.

Regards

Preshvip

Jan 3, 2018
Is this how add to apply for Canadian immigrant visa? Dey wouldnt have just make it simple, not to stress someone..... So without paying my application will not be processed?

Dec 22, 2017
Hello sir,

Am having 5 + years of experience in dot net developer , planning to take PR how much IELTS score would be required in each section to apply for PR.

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi,

There is no rule that says you must settle where you land. Your PR will be activated at the first port of entry, after that you are free to settle where ever you like except Quebec.

So follow their instructions and land in Montreal.

All the best
Thank you. I am going to book a flight for Montreal then :)

RockyRCT

Jan 3, 2018
Hello,

I have a doubt regarding PCC.

I was in UK from 2011 to 2014, but i made 5 weeks holiday trip to my home country India in 2013. So do i need to mention that holiday address period separately while filling PCC form as we need to fill up all addresses we lived in last 10 years ? means do i need to mention stamp to stamp present in UK with separate entries or just total duration from 2011 to 2014 as a single entry ? I know that we need to report all addresses of UK but not sure to mention any home country address or not if it fall between UK stay period.

Many people got rejection in PR because of invalid duration mentioned in PCC so does it mean the same which i explained ?

Please suggest. I want to apply for UK PCC but not sure how to fill up the address details. I am confused to mention a separate entry for my Holiday trip with my home address or not.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,

I have a doubt regarding PCC.

I was in UK from 2011 to 2014, but i made 5 weeks holiday trip to my home country India in 2013. So do i need to mention that holiday address period separately while filling PCC form as we need to fill up all addresses we lived in last 10 years ? means do i need to mention stamp to stamp present in UK with separate entries or just total duration from 2011 to 2014 as a single entry ? I know that we need to report all addresses of UK but not sure to mention any home country address or not if it fall between UK stay period.

Many people got rejection in PR because of invalid duration mentioned in PCC so does it mean the same which i explained ?

Please suggest. I want to apply for UK PCC but not sure how to fill up the address details. I am confused to mention a separate entry for my Holiday trip with my home address or not.
Hi,

They want fixed/long-term addresses, not holiday addresses. So if you lived in one place in the UK from 2011 to 2014 it will just be 1 entry.

regards

Reactions: RockyRCT

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17