+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

RockyRCT

Jan 3, 2018
Process has changed under Express Entry system. If you haven't submitted the documents then your file was closed and you will have to apply again as a new applicant. Nowhere in the application process do they ask whether you have applied before as they close previous applications.

So you are good to go and apply again!
Thanks for your response. But in Express Entry profile there is one question - have you ever applied for Permanent Residence. So should i mention "No" ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello all,
Please tell me if I completed correctly my Express Entry profile, regarding family members. I found only the question 'How many mambers your family has?', but nothing else. I have a dependent child and his name doesn't appear anywere. Is it correct or I should look more on my profile?

Happy new year to all!
Hi,

This is correct. Details of your dependents will be entered in the PR application, post ITA.

Happy new year to you too.

Reactions: re_ionut

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for your response. But in Express Entry profile there is one question - have you ever applied for Permanent Residence. So should i mention "No" ?
IMO, you should answer NO as you never completed the application.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear TanakaM,

Thank you for your clarification. One more question: I plan to go to Ottawa as my relatives are there. They suggested to land in Montreal from where they can pick me as it is two hour drive from Ottawa. What should I do in this case as there are not direct flights to Ottawa?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

There is no rule that says you must settle where you land. Your PR will be activated at the first port of entry, after that you are free to settle where ever you like except Quebec.

So follow their instructions and land in Montreal.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello all,

I recently created express entry profile. I have been working in Canada since May 2011 as a physician. Scoring system in the profile gave a score of ZERO for my Canadian work experience, and did the same thing for my wife who has been working here since 2015. I am not sure why the system gave us a score of ZERO despite my 7 years of Canadian work experience and my wife 3 years Canadian work experience.

I very much appreciate your assistance.
Hi,

This must be some sort of a system error or check if you have entered all the info correctly.

regards

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Hi,

I need your help. I have got Visitor VISA of Canada. While filling generic form for Visitor Visa, I mentioned my Job duration from Jun-2015 to Dec-2015 and Dec-2015 to current(My role was changed with same employer in Dec 2015). However, Now when I got letter from my employer, It is mentioned that my Job duration June-2015 to Nov-2015 and Dec-2015 to current. There is one month duration , I entered in Generic form for Visitor VISA. I heard that they store information through bar code. Now, if I apply to immigration, what should I do. If I fill changed information, would it may create any problem?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I need your help. I have got Visitor VISA of Canada. While filling generic form for Visitor Visa, I mentioned my Job duration from Jun-2015 to Dec-2015 and Dec-2015 to current(My role was changed with same employer in Dec 2015). However, Now when I got letter from my employer, It is mentioned that my Job duration June-2015 to Nov-2015 and Dec-2015 to current. There is one month duration , I entered in Generic form for Visitor VISA. I heard that they store information through bar code. Now, if I apply to immigration, what should I do. If I fill changed information, would it may create any problem?
Hi,

Don't worry about that. Just mention it in your LOE for the sake of clarity. Otherwise, you are good to go.

regards

wanmare

Jan 3, 2018
Hello everyone. What do you think about having two EE profiles? I mean by this that in first profile you are a dependant, but in second you are the primary applicant.
In my particular situation, me and my wife have submitted an application where my wife is the primary applicant and I am the dependant. With this scenario we have 448 points. But it is hard to find job via Job Bank with wife's NOC. That's why I consider creating another profile where I would be the primary applicant and my wife dependant. In this case we would get about 350-380 points, but it will be more likely to receive a job offer which brings to profile additional 600 points and frees from proving of funds process.
According to this, I have two questions for you guys:
* is it legal to create two EE profiles where I would be primary applicant and in another profile dependant.
* is this true that if I get a job offer, the proving of funds and having about $15k on bank account is not necessary.
P.S. I have found a topic about two EE profiles, but it dated 2015, and I consider it might be outdated.

Thank you very much for your help and answers.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone. What do you think about having two EE profiles? I mean by this that in first profile you are a dependant, but in second you are the primary applicant.
In my particular situation, me and my wife have submitted an application where my wife is the primary applicant and I am the dependant. With this scenario we have 448 points. But it is hard to find job via Job Bank with wife's NOC. That's why I consider creating another profile where I would be the primary applicant and my wife dependant. In this case we would get about 350-380 points, but it will be more likely to receive a job offer which brings to profile additional 600 points and frees from proving of funds process.
According to this, I have two questions for you guys:
* is it legal to create two EE profiles where I would be primary applicant and in another profile dependant.
* is this true that if I get a job offer, the proving of funds and having about $15k on bank account is not necessary.
P.S. I have found a topic about two EE profiles, but it dated 2015, and I consider it might be outdated.

Thank you very much for your help and answers.
Hi,

Firstly, the job bank is rubbish. I have not come across 1 case of someone getting a job offer through it. The vast majority of successful applicants enter Canada without a job offer and then look for one once they land.

It is against that background that I would advise you to work with your wife as the primary applicant. 448 is a great score, which should get you an ITA in the coming draws, if not today.

To answer your question directly, it is not illegal to have two profiles as a couple, however it is pointless as you will have to delete 1 at some point.

All the best

Reactions: wanmare

wanmare

Jan 3, 2018
Hi,

Firstly, the job bank is rubbish. I have not come across 1 case of someone getting a job offer through it. The vast majority of successful applicants enter Canada without a job offer and then look for one once they land.

It is against that background that I would advise you to work with your wife as the primary applicant. 448 is a great score, which should get you an ITA in the coming draws, if not today.

To answer your question directly, it is not illegal to have two profiles as a couple, however it is pointless as you will have to delete 1 at some point.

All the best
Thank you very much! Wish you all the best. +1

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Than
Hi,

Don't worry about that. Just mention it in your LOE for the sake of clarity. Otherwise, you are good to go.

regards
Thank you sir,

Should I mention correct dates now for EE profile? I want to be sure that It will not make any problem for the rejection please?

Can you please provide any examples where such kind of corrections were done and got PPR?