+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
Hello everybody! I have a question.. Can you apply for express entry without a current job so if you are in social assistance but have the needed experience with a previous job that you base your application? Is there a problem if you decleare that you are getting the assistence?
Thank you in advance!

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hello everybody! I have a question.. Can you apply for express entry without a current job so if you are in social assistance but have the needed experience with a previous job that you base your application? Is there a problem if you decleare that you are getting the assistence?
Thank you in advance!
Yes you can be a candidate for EE and be honest regarding all the facts...
Bonne chance!

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello people...I got a letter requesting updated Police certificate from Australia and also a updated driving history report. Both of these we issued to me in July this year. Not sure why they need it again. any thoughts? My background check has changed to processing your background check from NA.
Also they have given me only 7 days to submit this. Not sure if I will receive the police certificate in 7 days with a weekend coming up. If I do not receive it should I just upload a proof of application and the reference number?

Last edited:

tanusreet

Dec 9, 2017
Hi , indeed very useful info.. one query relating to job experience , like I have worked in 4 companies in past . Do you mean to say I need to arrange exp. certificate of all of them? is there some alternatives available

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hello people...I got a letter requesting updated Police certificate from Australia and also a updated driving history report. Both of these we issued to me in July this year. Not sure why they need it again. any thoughts? My background check has changed to processing your background check from NA.
Also they have given me only 7 days to submit this. Not sure if I will receive the police certificate in 7 days with a weekend coming up. If I do not receive it should I just upload a proof of application and the reference number?
Yes you can submit a proof...

expcrs

Nov 29, 2017
can anybody share the format to request wes to print my full name ( expanding initials ) in report , as i have a short name printed in transcripts , have anybody in this situation , kindly any help will be appreciated

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Hi everyone, i want to know, do we need have to sign the LETTER OF EXPLANATION ??

I have seen some people talking about it previously. But I didn't find any such requirement on CIC. I will really appreciate the help if someone can guide me about it.

thanks in advance!

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi everyone, i want to know, do we need have to sign the LETTER OF EXPLANATION ??

I have seen some people talking about it previously. But I didn't find any such requirement on CIC. I will really appreciate the help if someone can guide me about it.

thanks in advance!
No

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Got my PPR yesterday. Thanks everyone who guided and helped me along the process. Special note of gratitude to @TanakaM @DelPiero07 and others that I have missed mentioning here.

Few tips for those who are thinking or applying or who are in the process.
1) Read page 1 of this thread. Most of the information you need is there.
2) Don't go by what someone said somewhere. Get all your information from CIC website including the CRS points calculator.
3) Plan, set a timeline. Things won't happen overnight. Plan 6-7 months once you have made up your mind.

Good luck!

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Congratulations! Hope to see many more success stories like you. Don't forget about us once you start your new life in Canada. We could all learn from your experience.
Got my PPR yesterday. Thanks everyone who guided and helped me along the process. Special note of gratitude to @TanakaM @DelPiero07 and others that I have missed mentioning here.

Few tips for those who are thinking or applying or who are in the process.
1) Read page 1 of this thread. Most of the information you need is there.
2) Don't go by what someone said somewhere. Get all your information from CIC website including the CRS points calculator.
3) Plan, set a timeline. Things won't happen overnight. Plan 6-7 months once you have made up your mind.

Good luck!

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
At what stage is the file transferred to LVO? Do you get an email saying file is transferred? I have received a request for an updated police certificate and background check is in process. So what would be my stage?

keano16

Dec 10, 2017

thanks in advance!
I signed it, but I don't think you need to. What's the harm? It's a simple thing to do

Reactions: bmelia