+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Hi everyone, need a bit of help here.

I am the Primary Applicant (PA) but the account i am going to use as POF is in my wife's name and it is maintaining the sufficient balance required for our family of four, since last 2.5 years. Along with that i also have a NOC/affidavit from my spouse for usage of them funds for immigration purposes. However, I also have two accounts in my name, one of which has a sizable balance too, only problem is that it has big deposits happening is last few months (which can be questioned). Also my provident funds (PF) statement, which is roughly around CAD 6000, is also available.

So my question is that how should i proceed?
(OPTION 1) Only show my wife's account and leave my accounts and PF out?
(OPTION 2) Also add my accounts and provident fund too, but ask CIC to consider only my wife account as evidence, rest are just for information and not be considered in POF. This will demonstrate that I have other funds too for traveling and other arrangements for moving to Canada.

Please guide, which option to apt for and why? Any help will be much appreciate.

Nov 10, 2017
Hello All,

I am planning to apply to the Express Entry and join the pool for this month(December). I am getting married in January and don't want to miss the pool for December(I have a score of 476 with my future wife included in the application). So, my question is, can I apply as married at this time and provide a marriage certificate with January date or should I wait until January, get a certificate and only then apply. If I apply now, would I be considered as providing misinformation? Can anyone please clarify.

Thank you very much in advance and All the Best everyone.

zakpharma

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, I graduated from Doctor of Pharmacy program in Jan 2017 and my transcript shows date of completion of program as Jan 2017 but both my degree and licence to practice were issued in May 2017. I worked as Intern Pharmacist from Jan 2017 till May 2017 and afterward as Licenced Pharmacist. Will My intern experience will be counted towards Work experience

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello All,

I am planning to apply to the Express Entry and join the pool for this month(December). I am getting married in January and don't want to miss the pool for December(I have a score of 476 with my future wife included in the application). So, my question is, can I apply as married at this time and provide a marriage certificate with January date or should I wait until January, get a certificate and only then apply. If I apply now, would I be considered as providing misinformation? Can anyone please clarify.

Thank you very much in advance and All the Best everyone.
Hi,

This will indeed be misrepresentation. Wait until you have the marriage certificate. Your score is very good, there is no need to rush. While you wait you can get all the other documents ready.

regards

Reactions: CanadaEEaspirant

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I graduated from Doctor of Pharmacy program in Jan 2017 and my transcript shows date of completion of program as Jan 2017 but both my degree and licence to practice were issued in May 2017. I worked as Intern Pharmacist from Jan 2017 till May 2017 and afterward as Licenced Pharmacist. Will My intern experience will be counted towards Work experience
Hi,

Yes it will, as long as you were remunerated for the work done and your duties were inline with the ones listed in the NOC.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone, need a bit of help here.

I am the Primary Applicant (PA) but the account i am going to use as POF is in my wife's name and it is maintaining the sufficient balance required for our family of four, since last 2.5 years. Along with that i also have a NOC/affidavit from my spouse for usage of them funds for immigration purposes. However, I also have two accounts in my name, one of which has a sizable balance too, only problem is that it has big deposits happening is last few months (which can be questioned). Also my provident funds (PF) statement, which is roughly around CAD 6000, is also available.

So my question is that how should i proceed?
(OPTION 1) Only show my wife's account and leave my accounts and PF out?
(OPTION 2) Also add my accounts and provident fund too, but ask CIC to consider only my wife account as evidence, rest are just for information and not be considered in POF. This will demonstrate that I have other funds too for traveling and other arrangements for moving to Canada.

Please guide, which option to apt for and why? Any help will be much appreciate.
Hi,

Option 1. They are only concerned with the account that has the required funds, so no need to show yours. Just make sure the affidavit is notarised and clearly shows that your wife has given her full consent to the use of these funds.

All the best

Reactions: rao_hamza

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Hello friends,

I received ITA and now filling up my PR forms. Have query on work experience.

I had have 11 years of experience and all in same NOC i am applying for. The same details i provided in EE. I am filling in the same details in PR forms too. But I only have experience letter with duties and responsibilities for my current job i.e. 4 years, and for rest of the experience I only have general experience letter with date of joining and leaving.

Do you think i would be required to get full experience letter with duties for rest of the years?

thanks you.

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Hello
1. According to my masters graduation certificate my graduation year is 2007 but we have delays in university & I actually graduated in jan 2009.
I am filling up EE profile & in Occupation section, it asks when I became qualified to practice in this occupation?
I wrote 2007 in my education section as the date of my masters term.
So which one should I write?

2. My job title is Senior Lecturer,is that okay as a job title in EE profile? My NOC is 4011- University professors & lecturers.

3. My spouse did his ACCA from England, he did 2 things simultaneously, submitted a thesis to Oxfords Brooks University which gave him a Bachelor of Science degree, the time line was June 2009 - march 2014
& did his ACCA from June 2009 - August 2016, full time degree.
now questions are, is the Oxford Brookes degree a part/ full time degree? His UK visa was for ACCA so he is saying that ACCA should be full time & Oxford Brookes part time.
Is it a problem that the two time lines are coinciding?

Thanks

Last edited:

Hashaed

Dec 5, 2017
Hello Guys...
I am not sure if my situation may imply in my EE application.
As per CRS Calculator I have 449 Points, and hopefully I will be receiving the ITA tomorrow. However I am in implied status.
My visa expired on Oct 31, and I have sent by papers the docs to extend my WorkVisa (Obviously to get more time).
Today I received a letter saying that my application was incomplete and I need to pay an extra fee and resend the docs withing 90 days.

My questions are:

1 - Getting the ITA tomorrow I will be able to send an application to get the bridging WP? (I have job and will be frustrated to lose it).
2 - I need to send the WorkVisa extension by paper to remain in implied status, and then I will be able to send the application to get the bridging WP?
3 - I will never get the bridging WP because my "legal" status already expired on Oct31?
4 - I do not need to send neither the bridging WP application nor the WorkVisa application, because with lucky my Permanent Resident will be come first?

Thanks for any help.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi fellow experts,

Can anyone pls explain whether B2B (business to business) or B2C( business to customer) domain will also be considered by the VO while analysing the application? I mean if the CIC NOC is related to B2C business, but my company does B2B business dealings, although, my job responsibilitie are an exact match with the NOC in CIC, is it possible for the VO to reject my application just because of the B2B/B2C variation?

Lastly, lets say, the CIC noc that I want to pick up is given for the company employees which has outsourced their work to us, so although the NOC responsibilities does match, but the modes of business is different (as we are their supplier and working on behalf of them).

So, do you think if i apply with this NOC, there would be some chance for the VO to dump my application? What can be done to make the application successful? thanks for the advice....

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi all...
Please let me know the doc.s required
while applying under in demand stream. If
we have to combine the documents like
education credentials in one pdf file, do
we have to scan back pages of the
certificates as it was required at the time
of ECA by WES?
And should i include 10th and 12th school marksheets?
Thanks and Regards in advance.

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Friends,

I need your help in my case. I received NOI from Ontario and got approval from them. After that, I received ITA and submitted my application. My application is in progress and my medical is cleared. Recently, I got married and through the web form, I raised an enquiry to update my personal information so that I can include my wife in my application. Please find below my enquiry and their reply:-

Enquiry:
My PR application is in progress and I want to update authorities regarding the update on my marital status. I recently got married dated 23-November-2017. Now, I want to include my wife as the part of my online application. I request you to share the guidelines and open the link for documents submission. Thanks & Regards, Saurabh Sharma

Response:
Good day Saurabh Sharma,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the information you have provided and can confirm that the agent who replied to you on December 6, 2017, took action on your request.

Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Doubts: - 1) Did I follow the correct process?
2) If this is not the correct process than How do I add my wife to my current application?
3) If anyone has gone through this process. Can you please outline what will happen next?
4) Do I need to inform Ontario government as well?

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma