+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

si05

Oct 13, 2017
okay but then what about the last 3 sections?
standing at the end of study period?
level of education?
field of study?
what shall i write in here?
and for these to sections you can write
1 Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.): PREPARING FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
2 Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, facility as appropriate. : STAY HOME

Faraz-Khan

Oct 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need some help. CIC states that our experience letter should include all job titles held at the company along with the annual salary for each position we have worked in.

In my case I held a position for 1 year 7 months, and during this tenure I got a raise twice. So I am confused how should I state my annual salary.

salary breakdown:
July 2015 - Dec 2015 = X dollors
Jan 2016 - June 2016 = Y dollars
July 2016 - Jan 2017 = Z dollars

Anyone who had similar situation and can clarify?

si05

Oct 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need some help. CIC states that our experience letter should include all job titles held at the company along with the annual salary for each position we have worked in.

In my case I held a position for 1 year 7 months, and during this tenure I got a raise twice. So I am confused how should I state my annual salary.

salary breakdown:
July 2015 - Dec 2015 = X dollors
Jan 2016 - June 2016 = Y dollars
July 2016 - Jan 2017 = Z dollars

Anyone who had similar situation and can clarify?
you need to mention your current annual salary, as its been under same job position.

Reactions: TanakaM

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi all

I created my express entry profile. I have Canadian masters degree and 1 yr experience in noc b category. I also added my husband in my profile(he is in backhome). In crs calculator it was showing 441 points for us but when i submitted my profile, overall score shown over thr is 411 only. Its very disappointing for me.

Please someone help
Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all

I created my express entry profile. I have Canadian masters degree and 1 yr experience in noc b category. I also added my husband in my profile(he is in backhome). In crs calculator it was showing 441 points for us but when i submitted my profile, overall score shown over thr is 411 only. Its very disappointing for me.

Please someone help
Thanks
Hi, for us to help you would need to share all the details you entered into the system.

si05

Oct 13, 2017
Hi all

Please someone help
Thanks
As per my knowledge..
what ever points you get when you use CRS Tool, should reflect in your EE Profile.
May you need to re check if you missed something or your calculated wrong in the first case.

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Thanks guys for ur replies.

I did not entered my institution number. That's why i was not getting points for Canadian education but now i corrected it.

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Members,
Dear I want an information from your side that My friend have done Doctor of Pharmacy from Pakistan.My question is that From which Assessment body i have to asset my education credential for Canadian Immigration?
Pharmacy Board of Canada.
Or
WES?
Kindly help me in this regards.

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Got my ITA already, but have a few fundamental wrinkles that I need to be ironed out here:

1. I mentioned 2 degrees in my application prior to getting the ITA, MBA & B.Tech. However, my WES report only covers the MBA. Should I retain the B.Tech through the application and provide documents for it anyway or remove it and explain the same in the LoE?
2. How accurate are the exp letters supposed to be? One of my past employers is totally not reachable, but I am in luck with the others. Should I remove this position (was a brief anyway) or provide the supporting paystubs etc and submit it anyway?
3. In general, what all is to be shared explained in the LoE? Is there a set format/template for it?
4. If there case officers find something missing or incomplete, do they reach out for more info or is the application written off completely?

Any and all the info around the above said would be appreciated. Thanks much.

Karan.

bobby789

Dec 4, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I did my Masters in Northwestern Polytechnic University, California USA. But at the time of my graduation it lost recognition from DOE(Department of Education), USA.
As I started applying for Express entry, I applied for WES to Evaluate my Masters degree. I got reply from them that we are not accepting any documents from NPU currently. They refunded my money.

What should I do?
Is there any alternative process?
Is there any Certified Organization to get my ECA done?

Help me please!

Thanks in Advance..
Peace.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Everyone,

I did my Masters in Northwestern Polytechnic University, California USA. But at the time of my graduation it lost recognition from DOE(Department of Education), USA.
As I started applying for Express entry, I applied for WES to Evaluate my Masters degree. I got reply from them that we are not accepting any documents from NPU currently. They refunded my money.

What should I do?
Is there any alternative process?
Is there any Certified Organization to get my ECA done?

Help me please!

Thanks in Advance..
Peace.
Hi,

Sorry to hear that. However, WES is only one of five accredited organisations. Try the others.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Members,
Dear I want an information from your side that My friend have done Doctor of Pharmacy from Pakistan.My question is that From which Assessment body i have to asset my education credential for Canadian Immigration?
Pharmacy Board of Canada.
Or
WES?
Kindly help me in this regards.
Hi,

Follow the instructions below:

"
Assessment for pharmacists
If you are a pharmacist (NOC code 3131), where you need to get your report depends on your job.

If you need a license to practice you must get your report from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (designated January 6, 2014). This applies to you if you care for patients in a:

• hospital pharmacy
  • long term care facility
  • community pharmacy "
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

Got my ITA already, but have a few fundamental wrinkles that I need to be ironed out here:

1. I mentioned 2 degrees in my application prior to getting the ITA, MBA & B.Tech. However, my WES report only covers the MBA. Should I retain the B.Tech through the application and provide documents for it anyway or remove it and explain the same in the LoE?
2. How accurate are the exp letters supposed to be? One of my past employers is totally not reachable, but I am in luck with the others. Should I remove this position (was a brief anyway) or provide the supporting paystubs etc and submit it anyway?
3. In general, what all is to be shared explained in the LoE? Is there a set format/template for it?
4. If there case officers find something missing or incomplete, do they reach out for more info or is the application written off completely?

Any and all the info around the above said would be appreciated. Thanks much.

Karan.
I have responded in another thread.

regards